New riot footage from The New Yorker shows murderous intent

No, they make extremely high quality and high def cams the size of a pack of gum that you can clip to a shirt pocket. This should give the FBI another 50-100 faces to ID and arrest for felony insurrection.

Hollywood makes men fly convincingly.

12 days of post production can have utterly amazing results.

I loved how New Yorker "reporter" Joseph Goebbels was able to get close ups of villains scouring documents to find wrong doing by our GLORIOUS and honorable rulers.

Do you think he got that in a single shot, or were multiple takes needed?

Seems the posters on USMB say that this stuff never happened and they never said anything they have said.
Only because you want to believe that.
I have seen plenty conservatives, including myself, criticize what happened. Not something the left has done with Antifa/BLM all of 2019. In fact, the left shower both with praise and money.
What happened in the Capital was not an accident. I am no conspiracy monger, but I do subscribe to the point well made by the former ICE director who used to be a capitol officer.... "this is impossible".
There are 2,300 capitol officers. Where the fuck were they?
As the ICE director stated - there were more off duty that day than NORMAL. But on a day when Congress was in session, and known weeks in advance 10,000's of protestors were going to be there is beyond comprehension that only a few hundred were on duty. Most of which were not even outside.
It is indeed impossible to think that was not by design. And who again is in charge of the capitol police? WHo?

No, they make extremely high quality and high def cams the size of a pack of gum that you can clip to a shirt pocket. This should give the FBI another 50-100 faces to ID and arrest for felony insurrection.

Hollywood makes men fly convincingly.

12 days of post production can have utterly amazing results.

I loved how New Yorker "reporter" Joseph Goebbels was able to get close ups of villains scouring documents to find wrong doing by our GLORIOUS and honorable rulers.

Do you think he got that in a single shot, or were multiple takes needed?

None needed. I've seen this footage posted for several days now. But don't worry, it's all a dream. Donald Trump won. He'll still be President...There, there, it'll all be better soon. :)

None needed. I've seen this footage posted for several days now. But don't worry, it's all a dream. Donald Trump won. He'll still be President...There, there, it'll all be better soon. :)

Did they offer a "behind the scenes" vignette like they do with the other Marvel movies?

I mean, how WAS Herr Goebbels able to get close up action on dozens of participants in different parts of the chamber? Maybe he's really Antman?

Seems the posters on USMB say that this stuff never happened and they never said anything they have said.
I have seen plenty conservatives, including myself, criticize what happened. Not something the left has done with Antifa/BLM all of 2019. In fact, the left shower both with praise and money.
What happened in the Capital was not an accident. I am no conspiracy monger, but I do subscribe to the point well made by the former ICE director who used to be a capitol officer.... "this is impossible".
As the ICE director stated - there were more off duty that day than NORMAL. But on a day when Congress was in session, and known weeks in advance 10,000's of protestors were going to be there is beyond comprehension that only a few hundred were on duty. Most of which were not even outside.
It is indeed impossible to think that was not by design. And who again is in charge of the capitol police? WHo?

I've seen nothing but scorn for AntiFa loons from the left.
Don't doubt for a minute that these assholes had inside assistance from Boebert and others.
The guys in charge are gone due to a botched job
We had dire intel warnings and any idiot could have predicted what was gonna happen. But even 2,300 Capitol Cops couldn't have stopped these loons.
That would have taken an additional two thousand or so National Guard to establish a perimeter around the entire building.

SEIG HEIL, The GLORIOUS REICH will hunt down anyone who voted for Donald Trump and they will PAY. Uber Alles Democrat

Q Bitch Boebert is next. She'll be tossed out on her ear within a week or two and most likely indicted for seditious conduct to aid and abet the murderous Trump Mob.

SEIG HEIL, enemies of the REICH WILL PAY. Uber Alles Democrat

1610905970742.png

1610905992160.png

Did they offer a "behind the scenes" vignette like they do with the other Marvel movies?

I mean, how WAS Herr Goebbels able to get close up action on dozens of participants in different parts of the chamber? Maybe he's really Antman?

Whew...you really don't pay attention do you? There were literally gobs of video posted to social media in the hours and day after the riot. It wasn't until they started arresting these "heroes" that it was removed in haste. Fortunately, a lot of the watchdogs grabbed that video before it could be taken down. That's how you get to see the up close action. Just wait, there's more. This smack down is just getting warmed up.

Whew...you really don't pay attention do you? There were literally gobs of video posted to social media in the hours and day after the riot. It wasn't until they started arresting these "heroes" that it was removed in haste. Fortunately, a lot of the watchdogs grabbed that video before it could be taken down. That's how you get to see the up close action. Just wait, there's more. This smack down is just getting warmed up.

This is about the slick Hollywood produced film in the OP.

The laughable explanation for how the Reich was able to get this footage is that intrepid reporter Lois Lane - no sorry, Joseph Goebbels was inside the Capitol (shouldn't he be arrested then - nah Reichmen are immune) and took these multi-angle multi-camera shots himself. After 12 days of intense work by Hollywood, the slick production was born.

But they didn't call it Avengers 21, so you might lose some of the millennials...

Last edited:

I've seen nothing but scorn for AntiFa loons from the left.
Don't doubt for a minute that these assholes had inside assistance from Boebert and others.
The guys in charge are gone due to a botched job
We had dire intel warnings and any idiot could have predicted what was gonna happen. But even 2,300 Capitol Cops couldn't have stopped these loons.
That would have taken an additional two thousand or so National Guard to establish a perimeter around the entire building.

1610906520208.png

I've seen nothing but scorn for AntiFa loons from the left
Post it. Weve only seen praise and support

Nonsense - I condemn AntiFa and so does every other prog on this board worth a plug nickel.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention.
Wonder when you will condemn the Proud Boys, Boogaloos, Nazis, White Nationalists, QAnon and Klansmen?

Isn't it interesting how much high quality video we have of this "spontaneous" invasion of the Capitol? Wouldn't a violent insurrection only be filmed by shaky handed cell phones?
It makes one think leftist videographers were tipped off about the faux insurrection and were all in position
to film it when it all went down.

They didn't really need to film it. A couple of live frames can be turned into anything in post production.

Why do you think it took them 12 days?

Isn't it interesting how much high quality video we have of this "spontaneous" invasion of the Capitol? Wouldn't a violent insurrection only be filmed by shaky handed cell phones?
It makes one think leftist videographers were tipped off about the faux insurrection and were all in position
to film it when it all went down.

You don't "think" - Please stop falling yourself.

This is about the slick Hollywood produced film in the OP.

The laughable explanation for how the Reich was able to get this footage is that intrepid reported Lois Lane - no sorry, Joseph Goebbels was inside the Capitol (shouldn't he be arrested then - nar Reichmen are immune) and took these multi-angle multi-camera shots himself. After 12 days of intense work by Hollywood, the slick production was born.

But they didn't call it Avengers 21, so you might lose some of the millennials...

Hard to find a cogent point in your unhinged rants. The footage came from people's social media posts..when it was boasting about the "heroic" deed they performed that day. They thought there would be no repercussions. They thought wrong.

A choreographed event which lends credence to those that questioned the official 9/11 narrative
which I never have before but am starting to come around to it.

When powerful forces want a certain provocation to push American opinion in a certain direction it can
be created and then picked up and promoted by the Deep State friendly Legacy media so fiction
can be turned into "fact".

The Leftist friendly New Yorker is now coming along two weeks after the fact back filling the claim
that Trump"caused" the attack upon the Capitol building with this slick video.
It's all way too convenient and slick.

Forum List

Back