New Report: 93 Million will Lose Insurance by the End of Next Year.

Both CNN and FOX ran segments tonight validating the conclusions of the Forbes article. Face it Libtards....millions of people with employer sponsored plans will lose their insurance over the next year. That is indisputable. Your Messiah lied. Deal with it.

2 million, 3 million, 93 million, what the fuck million?

No one is losing insurance because anyone can go to the exchanges.

Now you are asking for full government coverage for everybody, or are you going to make companies cover all their employees?

How fucked up the far right reactionaries are in their yelling. They are losing it.

Its about to affect my employees when we hit 50. I'm offering insurance right now, a group plan shared with other businesses, at a good rate and with decent coverage but the aca deems that it isn't good enough. Soon I'll be dropping the insurance coverage and reducing the number of hours my employees can work to 28. They'll have to go find their own insurance at higher rates and higher deductibles. Everybody loses.

Both CNN and FOX ran segments tonight validating the conclusions of the Forbes article. Face it Libtards....millions of people with employer sponsored plans will lose their insurance over the next year. That is indisputable. Your Messiah lied. Deal with it.

Now you are asking for full government coverage for everybody, or are you going to make companies cover all their employees?

How fucked up the far right reactionaries are in their yelling. They are losing it.

But Jake,

"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance, Period." :lol:

but, WQ, empirical data has to be objective. What BHO said has nothing to do with the reality now, and the numbers simply don't add up the way you want.

By 1 Jan, if the ACA is working cleanly, as are all the state coops right now, you are finished. The TeaPM movement is finished.

The Dems will sweep the House, keep the Senate, where HR will end the cloture rules, and the Dems will push through nightmare legislation.

All because you fools were not willing to help govern.

but, WQ, empirical data has to be objective. What BHO said has nothing to do with the reality now, and the numbers simply don't add up the way you want.

By 1 Jan, if the ACA is working cleanly, as are all the state coops right now, you are finished. The TeaPM movement is finished.

The Dems will sweep the House, keep the Senate, where HR will end the cloture rules, and the Dems will push through nightmare legislation.

There is a whole lot of speculation there, Jake. I mean, an entire series of assumptions that have to flow together perfectly. I am not saying you're wrong, but my speculation is not the same. I guess we'll both find out soon enough. :)

There is a whole lot of speculation there, Jake. I mean, an entire series of assumptions that have to flow together perfectly. I am not saying you're wrong, but my speculation is not the same. I guess we'll both find out soon enough. :)

Far less speculation now since you TeaPs rolled the die and failed.

You folks screwed the GOP for three election cycles. As soon as we exchange women's and Hispanic's and minorities' needs for those of the TeaPs and the socons, we can take by power.

We don't deserve it right now.

You folks screwed the GOP for three election cycles. As soon as we exchange women's and Hispanic's and minorities' needs for those of the TeaPs and the socons, we can take by power.

Jake....another false assumption (you seem to make a lot of those). I am not, nor have ever been a member of the tea party. I have never mentioned the tea party in a post, nor do I follow the tea party. The only one who seems obsessed with the tea party is you.

I support gay marriage and I am pro choice. I just happen to think Barry Obama is the antichrist. That I detest Obama, does not mean I am a member of the tea party.

Hope that clears things up for you. :)

Folks read this again:

Under this assumption, the Departments’ mid-range estimate is that
66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will
relinquish their grandfather status by the end of 2013. The low-end estimates
are for 49 percent and 34 percent of small and large employer plans,
respectively, to have relinquished grandfather status, and the high-end
estimates are 80 percent and 64 percent, respectively.

The Romney-boi author said this means 93 million people would have their employer insurance cancelled.

Now look at those key words, written in 2010: BY THE END OF 2013.

It is now October 2013.

So ask yourselves: Have 93 million people had their insurance cancelled?

Now don't you just feel incredibly stupid?

Why did the Obama admin delay the employer mandate?

[MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION]

I am glad you brought that up, because it destroys the 93 million hoax even more.

You have forgotten that many employers do not provide any insurance at all. That is who the employer mandate is primarily aimed at.

These employers are now required to provide insurance. They have been granted an extension to give them more time to provide insurance to their employees.

So rather than 93 million people losing insurance, the opposite is true. Many millions will GAIN insurance at their jobs!

Its about to affect my employees when we hit 50. I'm offering insurance right now, a group plan shared with other businesses, at a good rate and with decent coverage but the aca deems that it isn't good enough. Soon I'll be dropping the insurance coverage and reducing the number of hours my employees can work to 28. They'll have to go find their own insurance at higher rates and higher deductibles. Everybody loses.

You are bitching because

(1) you are allowing to make your own decisions as a capitalist and owner?

(2) you are bitching your employees will get better insurance for probably a better rate?

(3) you are bitching your employees will be able to devote less $ for health care and have more time in their lives to do as they wish, such as finding better employment?

(4) and you have no idea if the final sentence is true or not.

But Jake,

"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance, Period." :lol:

And you wonder why 80% of Americans think you and your folks are weirdoes.

Last edited:

WQ states "an entire series of assumptions that have to flow together perfectly", which is very clearly reflects the thinking of the far right.

So far their assumptions have not come to pass and have no sense right now that such will happen.

Jake....another false assumption (you seem to make a lot of those). I am not, nor have ever been a member of the tea party. I have never mentioned the tea party in a post, nor do I follow the tea party. The only one who seems obsessed with the tea party is you.

I support gay marriage and I am pro choice. I just happen to think Barry Obama is the antichrist. That I detest Obama, does not mean I am a member of the tea party.

Hope that clears things up for you. :)

Who cares what you are? You are wrong. Anti-Christ? Really? Like biblical? No true Christian is worrying about end times, son, if they are living their lives correctly.

You are mixing up social con values with hardcore economic concerns.

Last edited:
Folks read this again:

The Romney-boi author said this means 93 million people would have their employer insurance cancelled.

Now look at those key words, written in 2010: BY THE END OF 2013.

It is now October 2013.

So ask yourselves: Have 93 million people had their insurance cancelled?

Now don't you just feel incredibly stupid?

I am glad you brought that up, because it destroys the 93 million hoax even more.

You have forgotten that many employers do not provide any insurance at all. That is who the employer mandate is primarily aimed at.

These employers are now required to provide insurance. They have been granted an extension to give them more time to provide insurance to their employees.

So rather than 93 million people losing insurance, the opposite is true. Many millions will GAIN insurance at their jobs!
[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION]

Sorry, but that is simply untrue.

Employers with over 50 FTE's are not required to provide insurance to their employees. They can pay the ESRP tax instead. Furthermore, even if a company (that did not offer insurance now) wanted to go through the time and expense of setting up a halthcare benefit- if even one of their employees would pay less through the exchanges- the company will have to pay the ESRP for all employees (the first 30 are exempt). It's a law designed to destroy employer health insurance, not bolster it.

I see a lot of companies opting for ESRP - (Wahlgreens is already doing it) way less headaches and far less expensive. Remember, the goal is single payer. Leftists believe that getting rid of employer plans will expedite the achievement of that goal.

Last edited:
I just did refute it. Factually.

No, you did not

I provided the link to the Register which the author used as his source.

Please quote from it where the Obama Administration said 93 million Americans would have their health insurance cancelled.

I have now challenged three of you to do so. Perhaps there is enough brainpower between the three of you to search for it.

I doubt there is enough integrity between you, though, to admit there is no such evidence. The author made a totally bogus claim.

so what? you did not prove ANYTHING.
if one goes just by the lowest estimate of those losing employer-based insurance as 50% it will give you at least 75 million people. The other 50% from 25million ( self-insured) gives you 12.5 - well, if you consider 87.5 million to be so extremely far from 93 million - than you are grossly flawed not only in hte world perception but in the math as well.

and that is only about 2014. Because by 2018 if this crap stays, all 100% employer-based insurance will disappear - and that raises the number to half of the population of the USA

Last edited:

Employers with over 50 FTE's are not required to provide insurance to their employees. They can pay the ESRP tax instead. Furthermore, even if a company (that did not offer insurance now) wanted to go through the time and expense of setting up a halthcare benefit- if even one of their employees would pay less through the exchanges- the company will have to pay the ESRP for all employees (the first 30 are exempt). It's a law designed to destroy employer health insurance, not bolster it.

I see a lot of companies opting for ESRP - (Wahlgreens is already doing it) way less headaches and far less expensive. Remember, the goal is single payer. Leftists believe that getting rid of employer plans will expedite the achievement of that goal.

The result of ESRP is that their employees who previously did not have insurance WILL have insurance! It will just be purchased through an exchange instead of provided at work.

The end result is the same.

The 93 million hoax is completely bogus.

No, you did not

I provided the link to the Register which the author used as his source.

Please quote from it where the Obama Administration said 93 million Americans would have their health insurance cancelled.

I have now challenged three of you to do so. Perhaps there is enough brainpower between the three of you to search for it.

I doubt there is enough integrity between you, though, to admit there is no such evidence. The author made a totally bogus claim.

so what? you did not prove ANYTHING.
if one goes just by the lowest estimate of those losing employer-based insurance as 50% it will give you at least 75 million people. The other 50% from 25million ( self-insured) gives you 12.5 - well, if you consider 87.5 million to be so extremely far from 93 million - than you are grossly flawed not only in hte world perception but in the math as well.

and that is only about 2014. Because by 2018 if this crap stays, all 100% employer-based insurance will disappear - and that raises the number to half of the population of the USA

[MENTION=44192]Vox[/MENTION]

What you can't seem to get through your thick head is that a company losing its grandfather status does not mean they will stop insuring their employees. The author of the piece made that assumption. He is an idiot. And anyone who visits their HR department and asks these questions will quickly find out just how stupid he and you are.

So whether it is 50 percent or 66 percent, it is idiotic to assume every one of those companies will stop insuring their employees.

The result of ESRP is that their employees who previously did not have insurance WILL have insurance! It will just be purchased through an exchange instead of provided at work.

There is no hoax, which of course, you know. And your statement is accurate to a degree, but is also misleading. The facts are 93 million will likely lose there employer based insurance....and then be forced onto the exchanges.

As you know, this directly contradicts the promise Obama made to the American People stating that they could keep their insurance, period.

There is no hoax, which of course, you know. And your statement is accurate to a degree, but is also misleading. The facts are 93 million will likely lose there employer based insurance....and then be forced onto the exchanges.

Bullshit. Total bullshit. You have absolutely no evidence supporting this gigantic assumption.

Like I keep saying, all a person needs to do is ask their HR department and they will quickly learn you are drinking a gallon of piss.

You have no evidence which says large percentages of companies which lose their grandfather status will stop insuring their workers. Since many have already lost their grandfather status, you would have miles of evidence to support your claim. Instead, you have nothing.

Repeating a bullshit claim does not make it true.

Last edited:
I am not kidding, folks. If your company has been providing you health insurance, go to your HR department. Ask them if your company has lost its grandfather status since the ACA was enacted.

If your company has, ask if this means everyone is going to lose their insurance. And then you can laugh your ass off at the gullibility of the people who believe this bullshit claim.

If your company has not lost its grandfather status yet, ask your HR department if the company would stop insuring you if it did. Then you, too, can laugh your ass off.

I bet most of you are going to find your companies have lost their grandfather status, as was predicted by HHS. And yet you are still insured, and will continue to be insured.

Not kidding. Go. Go to your HR department and ask.

Last edited:

As you know, this directly contradicts the promise Obama made to the American People stating that they could keep their insurance, period.

It'd be more accurate to speak of the insurance of 93 million people being disrupted, rather than cancelled or lost.

The disruptions won't make all employers choose to stop insuring their employees.

Could just cause the employers some headaches.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back