New red state poll places trump third in repub 2024 presidential polling

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The fear is delicious.

Jan 3 will be wonderful!

I hope they keep screeching in dread and anticipation. It's fun for me.

I can smell their fear. Biden turned out to be a dismal failure, both he and his son is in deep shit, they lost the House and are barely hanging on to the Senate, Elon Musk has turned Twitter red and is dumping embarrassing shit about the Democrats, and Trump just won't go away, no matter what they do.

This is so much winning I can hardly stand it. :laughing0301:

I can smell their fear. Biden turned out to be a dismal failure, both he and his son is in deep shit, they lost the House and are barely hanging on to the Senate, Elon Musk has turned Twitter red and is dumping embarrassing shit about the Democrats, and Trump just won't go away, no matter what they do.

This is so much winning I can hardly stand it. :laughing0301:

It's going to be beautiful when it REALLY explodes.

Liz is a Patriot who held to US Constitution above her own well being. If only the repubs had that courage...the cowards.

If only leftists like you were honest.

Lez used her position of power for a personal vendetta. That may be acceptable to you in the Nazi party but not ours. We threw her out and she's not coming back.......at least as a Republican.

Trump is scum. The J6 cimmittee finished him...and obviously....you. Hitch onto another train. Trump is toast.

The J6 clown show will help Trump in the end when all is revealed after they put Wray and Piglosi under oath to testify in front of Congress. Same holds true of the Capitol police chief, what he knew, and who instructed him to do what. The thousands of hours of video the commies have been hiding will be out for the Congress and public to see. Then there are the 14 FBI agents turned whistleblowers that are going to testify.

Be careful of what you wish for.......it just may come true.

This should be an eye opener to MAGA.but it won't be. But Cheney placing second? Incredible!

Why would it be an eye opener? Trying to predict an election two years from now is like trying to predict what the weather is going to be. It's meaningless.

Trump is scum. The J6 cimmittee finished him...and obviously....you. Hitch onto another train. Trump is toast.

Was it just me, or did I hear this voice when I read that? :21: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

old man.jpg

Liz is a Patriot who held to US Constitution above her own well being. If only the repubs had that courage...the cowards.

Liz Cheney , however, regardless of her alleged patriotism, doesn't have a chance of a snowball in you know where of winning in the General Election.

As a supporter of Sleepy Joe's reign of error, she really wouldn't have any space to actually criticize the Biden Regime. After all, it was her support that brought it about.

Those who love Sleepy Joe will vote for the man, those who dislike him certainly won't vote for Liz- as she is the one of the ones who put him to control.

This should be an eye opener to MAGA.but it won't be. But Cheney placing second? Incredible!
Liz calling out Poopeypants and the Biden crime family now will win her points with the dim Republicans.

Forum List

Back