New polls show black support for Trump surging

What a nightmare for the DUMS......forget 42%. If 15% of blacks go Trump, those urban districts in swing states cant offset the rest of the state....a train wreck if one is a liberal. And if Sanders the nominee.....he'll get about 117 black votes in total!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Kanye ftmfw!:beer:

What a nightmare for the DUMS......forget 42%. If 15% of blacks go Trump, those urban districts in swing states cant offset the rest of the state....a train wreck if one is a liberal. And if Sanders the nominee.....he'll get about 117 black votes in total!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Experts say that if the GOP could peel off 20% off blacks permanently, not just here and there, then that would be the end of the Dems.

Why do you think they are trying so hard to destroy Trump? They know about all these polls.

Experts say that if the GOP could peel off 20% off blacks permanently, not just here and there, then that would be the end of the Dems.

Why do you think they are trying so hard to destroy Trump? They know about all these polls.

Correct.....and Hispanic polls rising too for Trump. More bad news for the k00ks.....Hispanics another group that would provide Sanders with about 300 votes countrywide!:2up:

Updated December 3, 2019 4:30 PM

The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent. Why is losing black voters by a two-to-one margin something to shout about? Because if Donald Trump came anywhere close to those numbers on Election Day, he’d likely win a 50-state sweep. Minority voters — and black voters in particular — are an absolutely vital part of the Democratic base. And they don’t vote for Republicans, particularly for president..........

........Democrats may be right about talk of 30 percent of black voters backing Trump being unrealistic. But if Trump gets half that support, his re-election would be all but assured. According to research reported by the Washington Post, Trump’s 2016 win was aided in part by a national drop in black turnout of just 4.7 points from 2012. In the swing states, black turnout fell a modest 5.3 percent.
Are black voters who stayed home rather than back Hillary Clinton really going to turn out for a Pete Buttigieg or Liz Warren? If low unemployment and investment in education persuade just 5 percent of black voters to cast their first GOP ballot, or (more likely) stay home, how do Democrats make up for those lost votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Jacksonville?
Critics can mock Trump’s high-profile black supporters like Kanye, but Golden believes that’s a mistake. “Kanye isn’t alone. There are more African-Americans speaking out now than at any other time I remember.”
Maybe just enough to re-elect Donald Trump

ME: I have a good feeling about this in 2020. This may turn out to be one of the biggest unexpected stories of the election.

The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent. Why is losing black voters by a two-to-one margin something to shout about? Because if Donald Trump came anywhere close to those numbers on Election Day, he’d likely win a 50-state sweep. Minority voters — and black voters in particular — are an absolutely vital part of the Democratic base. And they don’t vote for Republicans, particularly for president..........

........Democrats may be right about talk of 30 percent of black voters backing Trump being unrealistic. But if Trump gets half that support, his re-election would be all but assured. According to research reported by the Washington Post, Trump’s 2016 win was aided in part by a national drop in black turnout of just 4.7 points from 2012. In the swing states, black turnout fell a modest 5.3 percent.
Are black voters who stayed home rather than back Hillary Clinton really going to turn out for a Pete Buttigieg or Liz Warren? If low unemployment and investment in education persuade just 5 percent of black voters to cast their first GOP ballot, or (more likely) stay home, how do Democrats make up for those lost votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Jacksonville?
Critics can mock Trump’s high-profile black supporters like Kanye, but Golden believes that’s a mistake. “Kanye isn’t alone. There are more African-Americans speaking out now than at any other time I remember.”

ME: I have a good feeling about this in 2020. This may turn out to be one of the biggest unexpected stories of the election.

I am glad to see that someone posted this a year ago because all indicators are that Black Trump support has grown even more after recent Biden racist comments

You will learn the hard way how wrong you are come election day.

Well, you may not be thrilled with Trump, but you can't argue with his great results and the other side is CRAZY!

THE RIOT PARTY:
Rioting to influence jury decisions was a lesson easily transferred to elections. If elections were a form of silent riot, then, in the simple-minded analysis of race-baiters, open riots have an equal claim to be elections. Elections, in their perfervid imaginations, are thus taking place in cities nationwide today, directed by BLM and Antifa with the complicity of the Democratic Party.
Lawless
These riots can disrupt or cancel previous forms of election by intimidating voters and candidates, to say nothing of canceling elections. In fact we may no longer need elections. The logic of “no justice, no peace” has been extended to elections. Michelle Obama practically said as much at the Democratic National Convention: “if you think things cannot possibly get worse,” she warned, “trust me, they can; and they will if we don’t make a change in this election. If we have any hope of ending this chaos, we have got to vote for Joe Biden like our lives depend on it.”
Give Democrats More Power or They Will Burn Their Own Cities?
Democratic operatives are now speaking openly of rejecting the results of the election. A recent article in the Daily Beast states that “the larger game plan is to apply pressure through mass mobilization.” Within the Democrat Party today “there is dispute over whether Biden should even concede if he wins the popular vote but loses the Electoral College.” Riots are fast on their way to becoming elections by other means. If leftists have their way, they will decide all electoral questions from here on out with mob rule.
Yeah, I don't think it will work out like that. The American People do not like vicious bullies. They like making them lose.

1600895597387.png

If you say so Putin.

If the over/under was Trump getting 10% of the black vote I'd bet the under. Just my guess. And as long as I'm guessing I'll take stab at saying how the black vote will most hurt Democrats is in a noticeable drop (5%) in their participation. Admittedly I have no clue but it is political bullcrap season. Much the same as predictions in the weeks leading to the NFL draft.

Forum List

Back