New polls show black support for Trump surging

https://theblogsource.com/contact-us/f/diamond-and-silk-black-voter-support-for-trump-surging 6

President Donald Trump’s support among black voters continues to grow amidst record low unemployment rates, a strong economy, and legislation targeting the advancement of black American small businesses (Zogby Analytics Survey). With a 30 percent approval rating among black voters, Trump is on the verge of delivering a red tsunami on November 3rd 2020 when he is reelected for his second term.

Decades of failed legislation enforced by Democrats has left black Americans displaced and in broken communities, saturated with crime and high murder rates, with families ravaged by poverty and prison. Unlike the previous Democrat administrations, President Trump did not forget about black Americans. His criminal justice reform has had an immediate impact, turning back the clock on Democrat legislation that contributed to the mass incarceration of millions of black Americans.

In addition, President Trump has championed legislation that is opening opportunity zones for minority businesses, and removed Democrat boundaries that limited school choice for the children of black mothers. Fake news pundits are deceptively quoting a Washington Post-Ipsos poll to further divide black voters with statistics that focuses on racism, while distracting them from the fact that President Trump’s administration is in the forefront of tackling the major issues affecting black Americans.

Mean while, three separate polls (Emerson, Rasmussen, and Marist) all show Donald Trump with a 30 percent or higher approval rating among black voters. Black American voters are “woke” and President Donald J. Trump is paving the way to tackle the issues that Democrats have used for decades to keep black Americans dependent on hand outs and false promises.

Trump policies favoring and fostering Black-owned businesses..... this something I never hear Democrats push for. What a racist Trump must be towards Blacks, LOL!!

I am black. Trump does not have 12 percent support in the black community, much less 42.
Being black has nothing to do with how much support he has with all blacks. You don't speak for all blacks, You idiot.

I am black........

Me too. I identify as black today.
I was born black and have been black every day for nearly 59 years. trump has been polling at 10 percent in the black community since he took office and that is not going to change. And if you ant to find out how true that is, find a black discussion forum instead of a majority white one infested with white racist vermin like you.

https://theblogsource.com/contact-us/f/diamond-and-silk-black-voter-support-for-trump-surging 6

President Donald Trump’s support among black voters continues to grow amidst record low unemployment rates, a strong economy, and legislation targeting the advancement of black American small businesses (Zogby Analytics Survey). With a 30 percent approval rating among black voters, Trump is on the verge of delivering a red tsunami on November 3rd 2020 when he is reelected for his second term.

Decades of failed legislation enforced by Democrats has left black Americans displaced and in broken communities, saturated with crime and high murder rates, with families ravaged by poverty and prison. Unlike the previous Democrat administrations, President Trump did not forget about black Americans. His criminal justice reform has had an immediate impact, turning back the clock on Democrat legislation that contributed to the mass incarceration of millions of black Americans.

In addition, President Trump has championed legislation that is opening opportunity zones for minority businesses, and removed Democrat boundaries that limited school choice for the children of black mothers. Fake news pundits are deceptively quoting a Washington Post-Ipsos poll to further divide black voters with statistics that focuses on racism, while distracting them from the fact that President Trump’s administration is in the forefront of tackling the major issues affecting black Americans.

Mean while, three separate polls (Emerson, Rasmussen, and Marist) all show Donald Trump with a 30 percent or higher approval rating among black voters. Black American voters are “woke” and President Donald J. Trump is paving the way to tackle the issues that Democrats have used for decades to keep black Americans dependent on hand outs and false promises.

Trump policies favoring and fostering Black-owned businesses..... this something I never hear Democrats push for. What a racist Trump must be towards Blacks, LOL!!

Diamond and Silk? Lol!

Clinton implemented enterprise zones in the black community almost 30 years ago. trumps plan to give corporations tax breaks to invest in the black community is not the answer. Corey Booker wrote the criminal justice bill, not trump. The so called fail democratic legislation has not been the problem. The refusal of whites to abide by the legislation is and will continue to be if we keep electing people like trump.

Listening to black people with internalized racism is not going to help fix the problem.

Diamond and Silk? Lol!

Clinton implemented enterprise zones in the black community almost 30 years ago. trumps plan to give corporations tax breaks to invest in the black community is not the answer. Corey Booker wrote the criminal justice bill, not trump. The so called fail democratic legislation has not been the problem. The refusal of whites to abide by the legislation is and will continue to be if we keep electing people like trump.

Listening to black people with internalized racism is not going to help fix the problem.

Black Support for Trump is more than either McCain or Romney has and it’s growing.

Let me know when blacks have 13 percent of the wealth, 13 percent of the businesses and business receipts, unemployment equal to whites and poverty equal to whites. If trump accomplishes these things in this term, I am going to support him. But running his mouth off about how great he has done for blacks when we have double the unemployment, 1/5 of the wealth we should have, earn less income regardless of educational attainment,and double the rate of poverty, no.

I didn't think Obama did enough, so you can forget about trump.

Last edited:
Let me know when blacks have 13 percent of the wealth, 13 percent of the businesses and business receipts, unemployment equal to whites and poverty equal to whites. If trump accompli8shes these things in this term, I am going to support him. But running his mouth off about how great he has done for blacks when we have double the unemployment, 1/5 of the wealth we should have, earn less income regardless of educational attainment,and double the rate of poverty, no.

Let me know when blacks contribute 13 percent to society and do not commit 50 percent of the crime.

Oh, but if Trump attempts to fix that he is a racist. Losers like you only want free gibs provided by white people. Are whites so much better than blacks that this is needed?

If blacks were smart they would embrace Trump and America. Otherwise... their brothers in Africa aren't doing that well.

Let me know when blacks have 13 percent of the wealth, 13 percent of the businesses and business receipts, unemployment equal to whites and poverty equal to whites. If trump accompli8shes these things in this term, I am going to support him. But running his mouth off about how great he has done for blacks when we have double the unemployment, 1/5 of the wealth we should have, earn less income regardless of educational attainment,and double the rate of poverty, no.

Let me know when blacks contribute 13 percent to society and do not commit 50 percent of the crime.

Oh, but if Trump attempts to fix that he is a racist. Losers like you only want free gibs provided by white people. Are whites so much better than blacks that this is needed?

If blacks were smart they would embrace Trump and America. Otherwise... their brothers in Africa aren't doing that well.

Blacks have contributed more than 13 percent and do not commit 50 percent of the crime. Just letting you know. trump can't fix what's not so. Africa has nothing to do with the conversaion you dumb son of a bitch. Besides, whites fucked up Africa and this country sure makes a lot of money from African resources.

Clinton did not belong in jail.
Enough of your denial nonsense. You know very well Coney himself publicly declared Hillary committed crimes but was just too stupid to know she was doing so, which we both know was a lie to justify her not being indicted.

The FBI publicly declared they recovered official subpoenaed documents she tried to destroy, all of which she never turned in for archival as required by the FOIA & Federal Records Act

Your lies are an attempt to fool no one but yourself.

You are the lying little weasel. Clinton was Secretary of State and had a right to access the information. What Comey said was intent was important. There was no attempt to give the information to a foreign power. There was no basis for a indictment and the IG found no fault with that decision.

Comey also said that some material may have inadvertently been destroyed when Clinton's lawyer deleted her personal e-mails because he went by the subject line rather than reading every e-mail. Again no criminal intent..

I am black. Trump does not have 12 percent support in the black community, much less 42.
Being black has nothing to do with how much support he has with all blacks. You don't speak for all blacks, You idiot.

Blacks are speaking when they vote. Name 1 election where blacks voted even 20% for Republicans. The voting patterns do not support fake polls like Rasmussen.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Enough of your denial nonsense. You know very well Coney himself publicly declared Hillary committed crimes but was just too stupid to know she was doing so, which we both know was a lie to justify her not being indicted.

The FBI publicly declared they recovered official subpoenaed documents she tried to destroy, all of which she never turned in for archival as required by the FOIA & Federal Records Act

You are the lying little weasel. Clinton was Secretary of State and had a right to access the information. What Comey said was intent was important. There was no attempt to give the information to a foreign power. There was no basis for a indictment and the IG found no fault with that decision.

Comey also said that some material may have inadvertently been destroyed when Clinton's lawyer deleted her personal e-mails because he went by the subject line rather than reading every e-mail. Again no criminal intent..

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”
- George Orwell

Delusional or liar?

When Clinton left the State Department she was read out of highly sensitive programs and lost the right to access that data....and she still violated the FOIA & FRA HUNDREDS of times....not to mention attempting to permanently delete official subpoenaed documents. Again, the only one you are trying to convince with your lies is YOURSELF.

The numbers aren't out yet for last nights Trump rally...but in the rally before last night...the crowd was 26% democrat :banana:
I have a couple of friends that attended Trump rallies, and they both said that about half the people there did not vote for Trump in 2016.

This might end up a 50 state landslide for Trump, roflmao.

Blacks are speaking when they vote. Name 1 election where blacks voted even 20% for Republicans. The voting patterns do not support fake polls like Rasmussen.
In 2016 blacks voted significantly for Trump, helping him win. Those numbers are growing...

The 4 years of coup attempts are even driving Democrats to Trump.

In 2016 blacks voted significantly for Trump, helping him win. Those numbers are growing...

The 4 years of coup attempts are even driving Democrats to Trump.
trump got 8 percent of our vote. Hillary got 88 percent.

You guys are posting fake news.

trump got 8 percent of our vote. Hillary got 88 percent. You guys are posting fake news.
Who won, snowflake? And that 8% helped....and is growing in 2020.

:p
Wrong.

blackvoteTrump.jpeg

Many blacks will show up to cast a ballot on Election Day only to discover that the democrat Party already voted for them

Forum List

Back