New Poll shows Don John up Seven (7) Points in Iowa

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Apparently it is a Liberal Owned Poll....which means if its Good News to Dumb-Ass Liberals, its Propaganda; and if its bad news its legit.

They are attempting to absorb this gut punch over on Liberal Pollster Nate Cohn's Twitter.

Here is an example---you fellow Deplorables, Rubes, uneducated Heartland Rustics---enjoy with me:

"2016 was like learning that a family member had been in a terrible debilitating accident. I knew years of suffering and a long recovery lay ahead. Another Trump victory would be a death in the immediate family. Irremediable loss and lives that will never be the same."

____

Putting up with these pompous TDS AssHats is a stress for me, but I guess I will have to tolerate it--since I'm NOT TIRED OF WINNING!

________

Why would they be nervous....joe biden has pushed gun control, banning oil, natural gas and frakking, has been caught in business with Russia, China, Ukraine, Oman, and other countries,and has been caught on the campaign trail drifting off during speeches....

Why on earth would they be nervous?

"Significantly, the President has, according to the latest findings, maintained a four point lead of 49 percent to 45 percent in the key swing states including Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

It means he is on course to easily win the electoral college by 326 to 212 votes against his Democrat rival in a result which would shock the world even more than his astonishing defeat of Hilary Clinton in 2016."

Forum List

Back