NEW POLL: Johnson in 2nd, Trump in Nose Dive with Voters Under 30

:lol: Shades of 1912 after all.

Rump be like
toilet-2.gif

Link to the poll is here

From the WaPo article referenced:
>> A Fox News poll this week didn't include Stein, but it showed Trump and Johnson close among voters under 35 — the generally accepted definition of the millennial generation. Trump was at 23 percent, while Johnson was at 19 percent. <<
If anybody polls me I'm telling them "Gary Johnson" to help get him into the debates. And if he gets to that level I'm telling them "Jill Stein" to get her into the debates. Beat the system.

And we all know what he'll do about it when he hits negative numbers --- double down and start whining to anyone who will still listen, crying the blues about being "rigged', staying up all night to lash out endless diaper rash Twitters, blaming everybody but himself, because he's never admitted to a fuckup in his life and never will.

Perhaps the younger folks might save our bacon after all. One thing is for certain, we aged folks are doing a lousy job of it. From my point of view, Mr. Johnson is the only sane choice on the board at this point, so unless something totally unexpected happens I am voting Johnson and encourage all independents, and republicrats to do the same. To hell with the "Big Two".

If anybody polls me I'm telling them "Gary Johnson" to help get him into the debates. And if he gets to that level I'm telling them "Jill Stein" to get her into the debates. Beat the system.

Yanno I would think the Democrats --- and the debates are entirely controlled by the Duopoly --- would want Johnson and Stein on the debate stage with everybody else. After all the more non-Rumps there are making any kind of a point, the sillier and more outlier Rump looks saying stupid shit that makes him look way wackier than any third/fourth/fifth party could.

Hell, why not pile on. :Boom2:

Forum List

Back