new phase of armored war in Ukraine?

Listen, so you have this knowledge maybe of Ukraine being the good guy's, but we don't have proof of this actually being the case. Just because Putin decided to up the stakes by going into Ukraine because of the war that was started between the two in 2014, doesn't help us to know anything about that war as citizen's of the USA. Hell we can't trust our own anymore here, but we are somehow supposed to side with one or the other in a far away place in which our politicians and elite are somehow tied up in ? Otherwise tied up in something that we've had some bad information about so far, otherwise when it came to the VP Biden and his son Hunter.

Thinking that you can just get people to stare down a nuclear power or to make war with it without truly laying it all out on the table for all to see, uhhhhhhh isn't a very good strategy to win American's hearts and mind's completely over to the Ukranian's side, otherwise without them scratching their heads thinking no indirect nuclear conflict as a result of taking sides without truly having the truth (without a doubt) before going full bore war whether proxy or other.

So far we don't have that truth, because if we did we would be staring Putin down, and standing on the truth in order to back him down eventually.
I respect that. It's true that getting to the truth is not an easy task, and we can't rely on D.C. The baggage Biden brought with him to the White House does not help Ukraine. We lose our own moral standing when we put people like that in power.

As far as Putin's nuclear threats, those are quite beyond the pale, and I'm not inclined to submit to that sort of blackmail. Let the chips fall where they may, if that's how it has to be. There is no existential threat to the Russian Federation to warrant such a posture.

He is committing at the very least, a large scale ethnic cleansing campaign to acquire as much of Ukraine as he can for Russia. That's enough to make him the bad guy and Ukraine the victim in this situation, at least in my simple mind.

I'm not defending (or supporting) Biden or the democrats. I just want those missiles to stop hitting Ukrainian cities.

I recognize we have huge problems that strike at our very foundations. That has to be job #1. I won't pick saving Ukraine at the expense of saving America. But I think we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Forum List

Back