New Parler CEO explains what it took to revive the platform

I haven't been back since the left canceled them. I heard that the site is back up, but that it has been neutered by lefties. No need to go back if it is just a shell that has been gutted by lefties. Kinda like Fox News and libertarians.

This is the biggest monopoly and Democracy changer that ever existed. There is no logical position to believe Democrats will bring you liberty or justice. This whole thing points to our new totalitarianism.

Yea they sold out to Big Tech. Fuck Parler.
I don't use Parler but there is something fundamentally disturbing about a business having to kiss the ass of leftwing tech giants (another business) in order to even stay on the air much less compete against them! Mind you, they broke no laws other than the arbitrary whims of a few leftwing companies. But the head of Parler said they have absolutely minimized now their dependence on Big Tech like Google and Apple while many from Trump on down prepare to take these people on.

Basically, the entire Big Tech internet industry is centered in Woke California.

Forum List

Back