New parasite named after the President --LOL

seems fitting

newly discovered flatworm named

Baracktrema obamai

which seems to make turtles cough

Newly Discovered Flatworm Is Named After Obama
Its one of Obamas relatives that made the discovery and is proud of his cousin so he immortalizing him. Good stuff.

"This parasitic flatworm has been dubbed Baracktrema obamai, in honor of the President of the United States (who is the fifth cousin twice removed of one of the discovering scientists)."

seems fitting

Baracktrema obamai

Its one of Obamas relatives that made the discovery and is proud of his cousin so he immortalizing him. Good stuff.

"This parasitic flatworm has been dubbed Baracktrema obamai, in honor of the President of the United States (who is the fifth cousin twice removed of one of the discovering scientists)."

immortalized paired with a parasite

--LOL

seems fitting

Baracktrema obamai

--LOL
Yes. immortalized with the discovery of a parasite. Are you confused or something?

seems fitting

Baracktrema obamai

--LOL
Yes. immortalized with the discovery of a parasite. Are you confused or something?

no i am not confused

im good with the pairing

actually it is an obvious match

--LOL

seems fitting

Baracktrema obamai

--LOL

no i am not confused

im good with the pairing

--LOL
I'm good with it too. Nothing like having something named after you especially if its a new discovery. I would be honored.

seems fitting

Baracktrema obamai

--LOL

no i am not confused

im good with the pairing

--LOL
I'm good with it too. Nothing like having something named after you especially if its a new discovery. I would be honored.
like i said it is an obvious choice

--LOL

no i am not confused

im good with the pairing

--LOL
Obviously its an honor.

--LOL

no i am not confused

im good with the pairing

--LOL
Obviously its an honor.

--LOL

I understand this dude wants to honor his relative and all, but really? He's the President. After he leaves office he'll have a million things named after him. Highways, streets, schools... Does he need a fucking parasite?

Forum List

Back