OBama's international approval rating SOARS! Putin, dead last!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Obama is the most favored leader in the world! Putin is dead last.

Jesus spake: Luke: 4:24

Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

Obama is no prophet but his message must be just as vibrant and compelling as one. His administration has garnered the highest favorability ratings of ANY nation in the world during the last 6 years. Everywhere but in his home country! or TRUMPSVILLE!

The domestic RW critics of Obama have been raging a vitriol laced campaign of unparalleled harshness against Obama ever since he took office. Caricatures of apes and clownish epithets have headed the list of hateful weapons in the arsenals of American RW White males who hate him and his wife. The negative propaganda is so pervasive those who look for positives are hard put to find them. American conservatives have publicly and unabashedly declared their approval of Putin over Obama; and, Trump is right there with them, edging them on. But they deny race is a factor in their unpatriotic behavior. That denial is futile. Actions speak louder than words.

Yet, amidst the pejorative furor, a brighter picture emerges beyond the borders of this last decaying bastion of White hegemony. Around the globe Obama's diplomacy and handling of international affairs has been enough to catapult him to the top of the list as the most favored leader on earth. I wonder if there will ever be another -Obama- president.

Whatever the future may hold, In the eyes of the world Obama is a success story...a far better one than Putin or Trump can ever hope to engender.

In a world where the white media holds sway over americans i am surprised they let that be accessible on the internet.

Genesis 10:8-10

Last edited:
Approval of American leadership "soared" from 46 to 45% in the latest polls?! Let me guess, you're black and don't get math, nor apparently vocabulary, right?

hjut_me9fe66ol0bcqjt1g.png

Approval of American leadership "soared" from 46 to 45% in the latest polls?! Let me guess, you're black and don't get math, nor apparently vocabulary, right?

Too much of a meathead to read the link I see.

Russia Receives Lowest Approval in World; U.S. Highest
Yeah, We know. Mathematics is a white/racist thing. so is language, medicine, philosophy, physics, biology, IQ tests, education...well, pretty much everything but basketball and football (also invented by whites, but that's another story).

Our greatest ally's governing body actually had a vote to determine if Trump would even be allowed in that country. Trump and his followers are ridiculed by many country's leaders around the world.

Yeah, We know. Mathematics is a white/racist thing. so is language, medicine, philosophy, physics, biology, IQ tests, education...well, pretty much everything but basketball and football (also invented by whites, but that's another story).
Math is a Black thing. Thats how we built the pyramids. Basically if Black werent around whites would have died out from inbreeding in the caves of europe.

Our greatest ally's governing body actually had a vote to determine if Trump would even be allowed in that country. Trump and his followers are ridiculed by many country's leaders around the world.

Math is a Black thing. Thats how we built the pyramids. Basically if Black werent around whites would have died out from inbreeding in the caves of europe.
Cool! Please continue with the jungle bunny civilizations schtick. It never gets old! :)

Cool! Please continue with the jungle bunny civilizations schtick. It never gets old! :)
Dont know any stories about bunnies or cave chimps but if you want to know more about Blacks let me know.

Dont know any stories about bunnies or cave chimps but if you want to know more about Blacks let me know.
Go on Uncle Remus. We're dying to know! :)

You're dying to comprehend you mean.

Yeah, it's that "soaring" from 46 to 45% that confuses me. As superior humans, perhaps you could explain it. I really don't get it.

Last edited:

Please post often.It's important for people to be reminded how dumb and racist Trump supporters are.

Yeah, it's that "soaring" from 45 to 46% that confuses me. As superior humans, perhaps you could explain it. I really don't get it.
Dont get your hair lice upset. They will start biting you like they did the last time. Just have one of your more intelligent people explain it to you.

View attachment 88797
Simple comprehension is a struggle for Meathead. His genes limit him.
Heh heh heh! That chart of his is two years old…. But he is stuck int he past so no big deal…that is his world…the good ol' days back when Y'all knew your place…:lol:

Please post often.It's important for people to be reminded how dumb and racist Trump supporters are.
Please stay out of this. There are apparently great minds at work! :)
Your mind is on welfare.

Forum List

Back