New Nazi Tapes Discovered Detailing The Final Solution

"Audio recordings of the architect of the Holocaust boasting about his actions have been made public for the first time, 60 years after his execution for crimes against humanity. Adolf Eichmann recorded 70 hours of interviews in Argentina, having fled to Buenos Aires after the war. The audio has remained under lock and key and is only being broadcast now thanks to the dogged efforts of a team of Israeli documentary makers. They were given 15 hours of surviving recordings - the interviewer taped over much of the rest - in which Eichmann, who went to the gallows denying his crimes, admits to his role in what he infamously dubbed his 'Final Solution.' 'If we had killed 10.3 million Jews, I would say with satisfaction, 'Good, we destroyed an enemy,'' Eichmann says. 'Then we would have fulfilled our mission.'

'It's a difficult thing that I am telling you and I know I will be judged for it,' he admits. 'But I cannot tell you otherwise. It's the truth. Why should I deny it? 'Nothing annoys me more than a person who later denies the things he has done.' Eichmann managed to flee to Argentina, he was subsequently flown back to Israel and put on trial. During those hearings, Eichmann was filmed claiming he was only a low-ranking functionary, but in the interviews he is open about his scheme."

Funny how this sick piece of shit claimed he is annoyed by people denying something that they did -- when he himself went on trial and did just that...Why wasn't he proud of his final solution idea then?? Why did he cower in the face of the people he sought out to destroy?? However, with the discovery of these audio tapes, I am sure the main people who will be most triggered by all this -- will be Democrats and/or Liberals... because they are the main ones who denied the holocaust and tried to make excuses for Nazis and minimized the actual suffering of Jewish people for the last 80 years..Like still to this day, we have folks calling themselves Neo-Nazis and singing the praises of Hitler, still calling for the Final solution to deal with gays, Jews, Blacks -- just like their Nazi ancestors did.....mostly all Democrats...in fact, still to this day we have Democrat holocaust deniers....so this piece of evidence will just be one more piece to debunk all of these holocaust deniers....
I think Nazis should not be allowed to own guns or gas chambers.

Check out Reuters and AP News...Turkey does not want any of the 2.5 million refugees from Syria.
2.5 million, eh?

That's funny.

Turkey already has 3.6 million Syrian refugees.

Somebody has been feeding you a big plate of bullshit.

Turkey continues to host the largest number of refugees worldwide, as the number of people forcibly displaced across the world due to conflict, violence and persecution hit record levels. Turkey currently hosts some 3.6 million registered Syrian refugees along with close to 320,000 persons of concern from other nationalities.

What a total crock of bullshit.
Yeah what a crock of defecation

Don't give me the Briefart crap, It is the United Nations saying this

Admit it.

This was about Nazis. Syrians can pound sand

We are so off topic. As a Junior Hall Monitor in training, I might have to report you to another Senior Hall Monitor. I'm still in training wheels and have no Report Button

2.5 million, eh?

That's funny.

Turkey already has 3.6 million Syrian refugees.

Somebody has been feeding you a big plate of bullshit.

Turkey continues to host the largest number of refugees worldwide, as the number of people forcibly displaced across the world due to conflict, violence and persecution hit record levels. Turkey currently hosts some 3.6 million registered Syrian refugees along with close to 320,000 persons of concern from other nationalities.
And they don't want any more!
It's obvious you don't check out these sites every day.

And they don't want any more!
It's obvious you don't check out these sites every day.
You attempted to equate Turkey's denial of refugees with the US turning away refugees.

What a crock.

Turkey has taken in 3.6 million Syrian refugees.

You know how many the US has taken in?

Less than 9,000.

No comparison, jackass.

We are treating Syrians the same way we treated the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

Shame on us.

You attempted to equate Turkey's denial of refugees with the US turning away refugees.

What a crock.

Turkey has taken in 3.6 million Syrian refugees.

You know how many the US has taken in?

No comparison, jackass.

We are treating Syrians the same way we treated the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

Shame on us.
I love the MO of the LibTard...
You went to Reuters once...today.
I go every day.
Don't even try to bullshit me that you follow events in context.
Right now, the 2.6 million Syrian stuck between Turkey and Germany are being told to fuck off by both nations.

I go every day.
Right now, the 2.6 million Syrian stuck between Turkey and Germany are being told to fuck off by both nations.
Nice try.

The two nations which have taken the most refugees are Germany and Turkey. You tried to equate them to the US's turning away of refugees.

Turkey and Germany understandably would like to see other countries step up and help as much as they are helping. They are saturated with refugees.

The US has taken in less than 9,000. Compared to over 4 million by Germany and Turkey.

That is shameful.

"Audio recordings of the architect of the Holocaust boasting about his actions have been made public for the first time, 60 years after his execution for crimes against humanity. Adolf Eichmann recorded 70 hours of interviews in Argentina, having fled to Buenos Aires after the war. The audio has remained under lock and key and is only being broadcast now thanks to the dogged efforts of a team of Israeli documentary makers. They were given 15 hours of surviving recordings - the interviewer taped over much of the rest - in which Eichmann, who went to the gallows denying his crimes, admits to his role in what he infamously dubbed his 'Final Solution.' 'If we had killed 10.3 million Jews, I would say with satisfaction, 'Good, we destroyed an enemy,'' Eichmann says. 'Then we would have fulfilled our mission.'

'It's a difficult thing that I am telling you and I know I will be judged for it,' he admits. 'But I cannot tell you otherwise. It's the truth. Why should I deny it? 'Nothing annoys me more than a person who later denies the things he has done.' Eichmann managed to flee to Argentina, he was subsequently flown back to Israel and put on trial. During those hearings, Eichmann was filmed claiming he was only a low-ranking functionary, but in the interviews he is open about his scheme."

Funny how this sick piece of shit claimed he is annoyed by people denying something that they did -- when he himself went on trial and did just that...Why wasn't he proud of his final solution idea then?? Why did he cower in the face of the people he sought out to destroy?? However, with the discovery of these audio tapes, I am sure the main people who will be most triggered by all this -- will be Democrats and/or Liberals... because they are the main ones who denied the holocaust and tried to make excuses for Nazis and minimized the actual suffering of Jewish people for the last 80 years..Like still to this day, we have folks calling themselves Neo-Nazis and singing the praises of Hitler, still calling for the Final solution to deal with gays, Jews, Blacks -- just like their Nazi ancestors did.....mostly all Democrats...in fact, still to this day we have Democrat holocaust deniers....so this piece of evidence will just be one more piece to debunk all of these holocaust deniers....
Curious, where in this article does it prove he “admitted to” murdering all the Jews?

They appear to use this one quote:

In another clip, the Nazi officer states: 'Jews who are fit to work should be sent to work. Jews who are not fit to work must be sent to the Final Solution, period.'

He said that he 'did not care' whether those sent to Auschwitz lived or died

Now that’s odd. They seem to claim he admits to his role in the Final Solution because he says sending them to “the Final Solution”. But then goes on to say he didn’t care if they died or lived? Maybe the term “Final Solution” means something different to each party? Why would he expect Jews to live if it was meant to kill them all?

I just don’t see any real “confession” here.

Nice try.

The two nations which have taken the most refugees are Germany and Turkey. You tried to equate them to the US's turning away of refugees.

Turkey and Germany understandably would like to see other countries step up and help as much as they are helping. They are saturated with refugees.

The US has taken in less than 9,000. Compared to over 4 million by Germany and Turkey.

That is shameful.
Context is everything...
Jordan took in over 2 million Palestinians in 1992 and decided they were dirt and has kept them locked in refugee camps ever since.
Turkey took in millions of Syria and realized it was a mistake and has stopped taking in more even though Turkey has the resources.
Turkey started over a year ago it was not happy with the Syrians even though they can't kick out the ones who are already there.

Then again...I read Reuters and AP News every day, not just when I read a post that disagrees with my emotions.

I go every day.
That dude has turned into such a fucking troll lately, he is unbearable. IGNORED.

Could you comment on the Evian conference

Looked it up. Dominican Republic accepted Jews. The leader wanted to lighten up the color.......lololol....No shit
Are you saying the US government back in the 1930's was racist?
Wouldn't that make the government and its institutions systematically racist??
The utter stupidity of your arguments has to be some type of mental illness at this point

Curious, where in this article does it prove he “admitted to” murdering all the Jews?

They appear to use this one quote:

In another clip, the Nazi officer states: 'Jews who are fit to work should be sent to work. Jews who are not fit to work must be sent to the Final Solution, period.'

He said that he 'did not care' whether those sent to Auschwitz lived or died

Now that’s odd. They seem to claim he admits to his role in the Final Solution because he says sending them to “the Final Solution”. But then goes on to say he didn’t care if they died or lived? Maybe the term “Final Solution” means something different to each party? Why would he expect Jews to live if it was meant to kill them all?

I just don’t see any real “confession” here.

It's fun to see a right-winger not be able to help himself -- and offer defense for a Nazi...

It's also fun to see the other right-wingers ignore it while they stupidly claim "liberals" are the nazis....

it must suck to find your ideology so much on the wrong side of history that you MUST LIE about it....

Context is everything...
Jordan took in over 2 million Palestinians in 1992 and decided they were dirt and has kept them locked in refugee camps ever since.
Turkey took in millions of Syria and realized it was a mistake and has stopped taking in more even though Turkey has the resources.
Turkey started over a year ago it was not happy with the Syrians even though they can't kick out the ones who are already there.

Then again...I read Reuters and AP News every day, not just when I read a post that disagrees with my emotions.
I think you are wrong on that. Jordan gave them citizenship and homes in East Jerusalem and other places to make up for the ones they had had to leave. It was Lebanon who kept them in camps and did a particularly nauseous massacre mainly of the old, women and children known as the Sabra and Shatila massacre supported and watched over by the Israeli army under Ariel Sharon.

I think you are wrong on that. Jordan gave them citizenship and homes in East Jerusalem and other places to make up for the ones they had had to leave. It was Lebanon who kept them in camps and did a particularly nauseous massacre mainly of the old, women and children known as the Sabra and Shatila massacre supported and watched over by the Israeli army under Ariel Sharon.

To think and know are 2 different things.
I post what I have found in news stories, not what I want to believe.

To think and know are 2 different things.
I post what I have found in news stories, not what I want to believe.

Ariel Sharon was a butcher. He prevented women, children and old people from getting out of Sabra and Shatilla. He betrayed Ronald Reagan. The consequences was the attack on the Marine barracks in Beirut.

It's fun to see a right-winger not be able to help himself -- and offer defense for a Nazi...

It's also fun to see the other right-wingers ignore it while they stupidly claim "liberals" are the nazis....

it must suck to find your ideology so much on the wrong side of history that you MUST LIE about it....
It’s fun to watch Biffy squirm and dodge a direct and easy question.

No one is defending Nazis, I’m just pointing out your article’s premise isn’t backed up that this Nazi “confessed” to his crimes.

Forum List

Back