New Nazi Tapes Discovered Detailing The Final Solution

Ariel Sharon was a butcher. He prevented women, children and old people from getting out of Sabra and Shatilla. He betrayed Ronald Reagan. The consequences was the attack on the Marine barracks in Beirut.
You are psychotic; if anything, Sharon was a Liberal pussy who gave the Temple Mount to your scummy peaceful Muslims.

Nope. Moishe Dayan did that. He was never the monster that Ariel Sharon was.
You know, I was wrong...Sharon was a man who saw "in his" face battle while you were sipping tea on your lazy, privileged a$$.

He was a stupid, sadistic brute.
So were the Arabs; did you expect not to fight fire with fire?
It must drive you insane that the JOOS in Israel can conquer all their neighbors in a week while your Muslims are still beheading each other.
Now go ahead and post a Link from FuckIsrael.org.

It’s fun to watch Biffy squirm and dodge a direct and easy question.

No one is defending Nazis, I’m just pointing out your article’s premise isn’t backed up that this Nazi “confessed” to his crimes.
Yes, you are defending Nazis....because at his trial -- he did exactly what you are doing now -- tried to minimize his role and tried to minimize the whole holocaust in general...you folks are pathetic...

Yes, you are defending Nazis....because at his trial -- he did exactly what you are doing now -- tried to minimize his role and tried to minimize the whole holocaust in general...you folks are pathetic...
I’m not the one that hates Israel.

So tell us, do you sympathize with Palestinians or Israelis?

Neither are the Syrian refugees. They are escaping the bombs.
the real danger consists of "ADVANTAGE TAKING"
of the ease with which islamists and hezbollah pigs
can be embedded in the ranks of the true "REFUGEES"

To think and know are 2 different things.
I post what I have found in news stories, not what I want to believe.
I was shocked that you did not know this and you must know that is one of the ways people respond when they know. Independent it is not difficult to find out if something is correct. All you need to do is do a search. I get that you are totally unaware about what happened in Palestine when the land was taken over by Zionists. Unfortunately the reality that you are unable to face when you make mistakes but want to hold on to your mistakes tells me I will be unable to trust anything you say. What I said was all correct. Do some searches.

Ten million. BFD.

The difference between Nazis and commies is, nothing ever happened in Nazi land without orders from Hitler.

But over there in China you had 20 million communist robots butchering and slaughtering independently, without any orders from Chairman Mao.

Communists are totally fucking dangerous. They should be shot on sight, without orders and without questions.

You attempted to equate Turkey's denial of refugees with the US turning away refugees.

What a crock.

Turkey has taken in 3.6 million Syrian refugees.

You know how many the US has taken in?

Less than 9,000.

No comparison, jackass.

We are treating Syrians the same way we treated the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

Shame on us.
Apples and Oranges here…

Syrians just like Ukrainians should fight for their own country if they are able and not flee…

It is not our job to take in all the unwanted any longer and those that flee better be Children and Elderly we take in and send the able fighters back to win their country back…

Ten million. BFD.

The difference between Nazis and commies is, nothing ever happened in Nazi land without orders from Hitler.

But over there in China you had 20 million communist robots butchering and slaughtering independently, without any orders from Chairman Mao.

Communists are totally fucking dangerous. They should be shot on sight, without orders and without questions.
Stalin made Hitler look like a child in the game of Genocide…

Apples and Oranges here…

Syrians just like Ukrainians should fight for their own country if they are able and not flee…

It is not our job to take in all the unwanted any longer and those that flee better be Children and Elderly we take in and send the able fighters back to win their country back…
Spoken with hoof planted firmly in mouth, I'm sure. :p

Forum List

Back