New Mexican president is planning border wall as well

To tell you the truth, I'm wondering what took them so long?

The Mexicans have always been hypocrites on this issue. Their immigration laws are far more strict than ours, but they have a huge economic benefit from encouraging their own people to sneak into our country. On the other hand, people coming from their southern border are an economic drain.

border FORCE ?

as in Border Patrol ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmkk ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

right.......... they'll probably give out canteens of water,and directions to taco bell
Taco-Bell-Meme-Compilation83.jpg

~S~

Mexico will create its own border force: Report

Let's sit back and watch how hypocritical the left gets on this...is he a racist? Nazi? Bigot? Come on now....
I never read this in the Major Media and was surprised. Well mabe this guy will work out and help us with the problems. I feel if they paid the Cops more down there and cut them some slack in shooting the SOB they might reclaim there Nation as it is now "not good".

I do know that Soros is putting a lot of money into South of the Border and buying land.

Peter Schweizer, author of Do As I Say (Not As I Do), speculates on the possible reasons underlying Soros's support for drug legalization:

“One very possible answer is that he hopes to profit from them [drugs] once they become legal. He has been particularly active in South America, buying up large tracts of land and forging alliances with those in a position to mass-produce narcotics should they become legalized in the United States. He has also helped fund the Andean Council of Coca Leaf producers. Needless to say, this organization would stand to benefit enormously from the legalization of cocaine. He has also taken a 9 percent stake in Banco de Colombia, located in the Colombian drug capital of Cali. The Drug Enforcement Administration has speculated that the bank is being used to launder money and that Soros's fellow shareholders may be members of a major drug cartel.”

The Mexicans have always been hypocrites on this issue. Their immigration laws are far more strict than ours, but they have a huge economic benefit from encouraging their own people to sneak into our country. On the other hand, people coming from their southern border are an economic drain.
Just a little data on Mexico, You as American can not , own land, build a house, travel more than 50 miles from the border without a passport. Only by leasing the land can you have a house built. That would work for me on the North side of the border
tenor.gif

Won't work any better for him than it will for tRump.

Anybody wanna bet it gets done faster though?

Also I'm will to go out on a limb and say we're gonna pay for it.

Course it will get done faster he won't have to deal with people in Mexico who hate Mexico and Mexicans,Here we deal with your kind who hate America and Americans.

Just a little data on Mexico, You as American can not , own land, build a house, travel more than 50 miles from the border without a passport. Only by leasing the land can you have a house built. That would work for me on the North side of the border
tenor.gif

Well it's a b*tch gardening on said turf, when the mexicans pop up quicker than weeds Dan
mexican-lazy-sombrero-hat-man-poncho-nap-garden-19163497.jpg

Course it will get done faster he won't have to deal with people in Mexico who hate Mexico and Mexicans,Here we deal with your kind who hate America and Americans.
Don't spout republican nonsense at me please, I live in Kansas, I get enough of that already.

Don't spout republican nonsense at me please, I live in Kansas, I get enough of that already.
You poor thing. You should move somewhere you are wanted like California,Illinois or New York. :D

Sounds like the new Mexican presidents thinks TRUMP will get his wall and he doesn't want to be stuck with the illegals in his country.

Forum List

Back