New MacBook Pro

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Yesterday my 2 year old MB Pro went total black screen.
I mean nothing came to life. No lights no fan,no nothing. I couldnt even find a case where that had happened to others. Found all kinds of fixes on the internet but no joy. I am pretty hard on em,taking em from the A/C to the outdoor humid climes of south east Texas everyday so I cant really bitch.
So a brand new shiny MB Pro showed up at my doorstep this afternoon. After using the Wife's old Toshiba that I'd passed down to Her It totally reminded me of those old Budweiser commercials that stated "I love you Man!"
God that thing is a piece of shit!!!!

Once you go Mac you never go back!!!!

Started this one on a clean slate. No transferring of anything that wasnt crucial.
Man I forgot how long it takes to set up going that route.

I mean nothing came to life. No lights no fan,no nothing. I couldnt even find a case where that had happened to others. Found all kinds of fixes on the internet but no joy. I am pretty hard on em,taking em from the A/C to the outdoor humid climes of south east Texas everyday so I cant really bitch.
So a brand new shiny MB Pro showed up at my doorstep this afternoon. After using the Wife's old Toshiba that I'd passed down to Her It totally reminded me of those old Budweiser commercials that stated "I love you Man!"

Started this one on a clean slate. No transferring of anything that wasnt crucial.
But, but, but Macs are indestructible........... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Like I said...
I'm pretty hard on em.
If I didnt take from the A/C to the humid weather everyday I'm sure I'd get five years or more out of em.
Every time I've had one fail it was my own fault,dropped one in the pool while balancing it on my palm with a drink in the other hand.
The Wife swears I did it on purpose because I'd been talking about a new one.

Like I said...
I'm pretty hard on em.
If I didnt take from the A/C to the humid weather everyday I'm sure I'd get five years or more out of em.
Every time I've had one fail it was my own fault,dropped one in the pool while balancing it on my palm with a drink in the other hand.
It was a friendly jab...... :D

And I agree with your wife......... :10:

Like I said...
I'm pretty hard on em.

I usually get a new one every 3 years or so and hand my old one down to the wife.

Like I said...
I'm pretty hard on em.

I usually get a new one every 3 years or so and hand my old one down to the wife.
Pretty much same here though that hasn't happened for at least 5 years this time. She's perfectly happy with the old hand me down though I've tried to give her my much newer one as I don't use it any more, it's better and much faster than the one she has but the touch pad on mine is "too sensitive for her". That's her excuse. Hell, she won't even let me update her crappy Moto Z Force Droid phone, "it's all she needs....."
I keep hoping both her phone and laptop bite the bullet so she'll be forced to change.

Like I said...
I'm pretty hard on em.

Pretty much same here though that hasn't happened for at least 5 years this time. She's perfectly happy with the old hand me down though I've tried to give her my much newer one as I don't use it any more, it's better and much faster than the one she has but the touch pad on mine is "too sensitive for her". That's her excuse. Hell, she won't even let me update her crappy Moto Z Force Droid phone, "it's all she needs....."
I keep hoping both her phone and laptop bite the bullet so she'll be forced to change.

My Wifes the same way.
She kept Her 4Runner till it had 275k miles on it.
She just got a new I-Phone,I think Her old one was the original one.
Told he to never do the updates or it'd probably blow up.

Forum List

Back