New Law Divides Ukrainians into First and Second Class People According to Ethnic Criteria. Hitler loves Ukraine!

ccording to this definition, the draft act proposed to establish that the indigenous peoples of Ukraine are the Crimean Tatars, the Karaites, the Krymchaks
So, the Ukrainians don't fell in this category as you previously claimed?

Russia protested to PACE over Ukraine's law on indigenous peoples, according to which Russians do not belong to them. The deputy speaker of the State Duma Peter Tolstoy wrote about it: "Our initiative to condemn the actions of the Ukrainian side was supported by deputies from Serbia, Armenia, Hungary, and Moldova. I am sure that the number of people dissatisfied with Kiev's actions will increase: people still remember what segregation leads to. As to the frank nazis in the Supreme Rada, brought to power and covered by Europe, they lead to the repetition of events of the second quarter of the XX century by their decision to erase 20 million Russian-speaking people from history. I remind that the law "On the indigenous peoples of Ukraine" establishes that the indigenous peoples of the country are Crimean Tatars, Karaites, and Krymchaks. And what about the protection of the rights of Russian-speaking Ukrainians or ethnic Russians? After all, more than 90% of Ukrainians speak Russian, but the Ukrainian authorities are diligently destroying the Russian language and Russian culture, with the tacit approval of Brussels.
Russia can protest wherever it wants. This law is aimed at protection of three nations 'rooted' in Crimea who, after Crimea's annexation, constitute maybe less than 1% of Ukraine's population.

I couldn't care less what Russian officials are saying to their sheep.

Before 1991 'Ukraine' had better economy and industry as Poland
Before 2014 'Ukraine' had the quality of life comparable to Belorussian one
Today 'Ukraine' is a failed state, lost its industry, its GDP is lower as that of the most African sh.tholes, is one of the last in the world prosperity index 2020,
its women are #1 employees in all world brothels and men are leading for all dirty jobs in EU. Within few years 'Ukraine' ceases out to exist, even Russia doesn't need the traitorous beggar 'state' back. Even Novoriossia is too expesive to rebuild. A nice work of idiots!
Let's clear that up. You virtually admitted that all fairy tales of Russian propagandists about the law is nonsense and the main point of this thread is nonsense likewise and now you are trying to shift the theme?

Any normal human believes 'Russian propagandists' thousands times more as western lying dirty corrupted rotten satanic Freemason NWO 'medias'
Normal human? What do you know about normal humans?

They don't look like yourself.
For you - definitely.

LOL
you agree you aren't normal human
I agree that I am not a normal human for you. And that sounds like a compliment.

You shall beat your Gorilka - vendor, it looks like he again cheated on you
You missed again, mate. I almost never drink gorilka. As well other spirits.

ccording to this definition, the draft act proposed to establish that the indigenous peoples of Ukraine are the Crimean Tatars, the Karaites, the Krymchaks

Russia protested to PACE over Ukraine's law on indigenous peoples, according to which Russians do not belong to them. The deputy speaker of the State Duma Peter Tolstoy wrote about it: "Our initiative to condemn the actions of the Ukrainian side was supported by deputies from Serbia, Armenia, Hungary, and Moldova. I am sure that the number of people dissatisfied with Kiev's actions will increase: people still remember what segregation leads to. As to the frank nazis in the Supreme Rada, brought to power and covered by Europe, they lead to the repetition of events of the second quarter of the XX century by their decision to erase 20 million Russian-speaking people from history. I remind that the law "On the indigenous peoples of Ukraine" establishes that the indigenous peoples of the country are Crimean Tatars, Karaites, and Krymchaks. And what about the protection of the rights of Russian-speaking Ukrainians or ethnic Russians? After all, more than 90% of Ukrainians speak Russian, but the Ukrainian authorities are diligently destroying the Russian language and Russian culture, with the tacit approval of Brussels.
Russia can protest wherever it wants. This law is aimed at protection of three nations 'rooted' in Crimea who, after Crimea's annexation, constitute maybe less than 1% of Ukraine's population.

Today 'Ukraine' is a failed state, lost its industry, its GDP is lower as that of the most African sh.tholes, is one of the last in the world prosperity index 2020,
its women are #1 employees in all world brothels and men are leading for all dirty jobs in EU. Within few years 'Ukraine' ceases out to exist, even Russia doesn't need the traitorous beggar 'state' back. Even Novoriossia is too expesive to rebuild. A nice work of idiots!
Let's clear that up. You virtually admitted that all fairy tales of Russian propagandists about the law is nonsense and the main point of this thread is nonsense likewise and now you are trying to shift the theme?

Any normal human believes 'Russian propagandists' thousands times more as western lying dirty corrupted rotten satanic Freemason NWO 'medias'

For you - definitely.

LOL
I agree that I am not a normal human for you. And that sounds like a compliment.

An Ukrainian without Gorilka is like Litwin without 'Great' and 'Breaking' News

For you - definitely.

LOL

Or Baron without posting utter gibberish.

For you - definitely.

LOL

Better 'gibberish' as stupid like your and Litwin's 'posts'

For you - definitely.

LOL

Yeah, that is definitely better for you and your psychiatrist.

For you - definitely.

LOL

Do you really believe I'll continue to discuss with you?

For you - definitely.

LOL

Do you really believe I'll continue to discuss with you?
Discuss? What can you discuss? Vague shapes of awkward imagination?

The Lithuanian president called on the EU and NATO to "adopt" Ukraine.

For some reason, the mass graves of indian children found in Canada are came to mind.
Which were "adopted" by Western civilization.

The text of the Ukrainian presidential administration's draft law divides people living in Ukraine into "native" and "non-native." The translation of the term used is a bit difficult, because literally it would probably have to be translated as "rooted" and "non-rooted."
Either they're citizens of Ukraine or not. And plenty of armed Russians moved in without their paperwork, but no law passed by Ukraine's government is going to protect citizens unless they give up their gun rights.

When committing a coup, the ukrainian nazis thought that they were smarter than everyone, would soon flourish and become related to the americans, and a few years later it turned out that there were no idiots more stupid than them yet, and all their "greatness" was reduced to loud barking at their neighbors in exchange for decommissioned equipment and other rare handouts.

Almost 90 years after the Nazi racial laws, there will soon be another racial law in Europe. It was introduced to parliament by Ukrainian President Selensky on May 18. Find out what the law says here.

The text of the Ukrainian presidential administration's draft law divides people living in Ukraine into "native" and "non-native." The translation of the term used is a bit difficult, because literally it would probably have to be translated as "rooted" and "non-rooted." The law is about which peoples have roots in Ukraine and which do not. According to this classification, citizens of Ukraine should have different rights in the future.
According to the wording of the law, "native" peoples are those whose ethnic society originated on the territory of Ukraine and who do not have their own state outside Ukraine. Other attributes of "indigenous" peoples, according to Selensky's draft law, are the presence of a distinct language and culture, as well as traditional, social, cultural or representative bodies. An important point is that these ethnic groups must consider themselves "indigenous" peoples of Ukraine.
The wording is interesting because it excludes all people except ethnic Ukrainians, Crimean Tatars, Karaites, and Crimean Shaks from the list of "indigenous." That is, Russians, Belarusians, Jews, Poles, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Armenians, Moldovans, Greeks, and representatives of other ethnic groups who have lived in Ukraine for centuries and still live there are not included in the privileged class of "natives."
Under the draft law, Ukraine's "indigenous" peoples are granted far-reaching rights in the areas of education, culture, economy and language. For example, they will be able to open their own media or educational institutions where they will be allowed to operate in their native language, which, conversely, will be prohibited to other ethnic groups in Ukraine. And, of course, only indigenous peoples receive full legal and financial support from the state. In particular, the law states that they will be granted guarantees and legal protection against "all actions aimed at depriving them of the signs of ethnicity, at forcibly assimilating or integrating them in any form, as well as protection against racial, ethnic or religious hatred directed against them."
Thus, if the Ukrainian parliament approves this bill, a large part of the Ukrainian population (Russians, Belarusians, Jews, Poles, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Armenians, Moldovans, Greeks and others) will become second-class people overnight. This is quite consistent if we remember that since January 2021 a new language law has been in force in Ukraine, which forbids ethnic minorities to speak in their native language in public (for example, when shopping, at the doctor's, etc.). There are even fines for this and there are even language inspectors who monitor compliance with this law.
It is hard to guess what Selensky and his team will come up with in the remaining two years. One can only hope that history with the "non-citizens" from the Baltic states will not repeat itself in Ukraine and that the "non-natives" will not be deprived of their remaining rights, such as the right to vote. Or that they are deprived of their citizenship, like the Russian minorities in the Baltic States.
It is really remarkable that such a law, just over a thousand kilometers from EU, is openly discussed in a parliament whose government is financially supported by EU.
This act shows once again that the Ukrainian governments supported by the West do not need Russian propaganda to expose themselves for what they are: Brothers in the spirit of those who passed the Nuremberg Race Laws.
By the way more as 80% of so-called 'Ukraine' are territories stolen by another Nations, mostly Russians

ceddc00b9bf64723a1d925e13b28de0f.jpg

Below is the most sold picture in Ukraine
Hitler - Liberator

220px-Gitler-vizvolitel.jpg

And we, stupid western taxpayers give money to our good-for-nothing- corrupted lying 'politicians' to instigate WWIII on behalf the Nazi-Regime in Khuew ( translation from Ukrainian 'The cock city') ?

Sounds like what was done to the Americans Indians and blacks.

Forum List

Back