New IRS chief apologizes to targeted conservative groups after House hearing

Did he apologize for the IRS also targeting progressive groups, or did Fox just leave that part out of the story?

Hey stupid mutha copulator, do you mean the three 'token' progressive groups they investigated on a fast track and approved vs. the hundreds of conservative groups they sit on until after the election, and are still sitting on?

Morons like you are who elected the Marxist bastard!!

Maybe because the MORON TP was brand new and they had HUNDREDS of new groups, brainwashed dildo LOL...

In that case, you walking tumor, they should have sent the applications back for clarification or even denied them.

They didn't. For 27 Months NOT ONE TEA PARTY APPLICATION WAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE IRS.

Not one.

I'm not trying to convince you, you're not worth the time. I'm just pointing out to everybody else what STUPID FUCK you are

But really, you think it's funny that we're pissed off. Just like all your cockbreath friends think it is.

You don't care that a president, an administration, is doing something ONLY Dictators do -- Use the power of government against his political opponents.

Nixon left office in disgrace for just PROPOSING IT. He never actually did it, he just looked into it and he got booted. This scumbag actually did it... AND IS STILL DOING IT!!

And you don't care.

But dimocraps..... You're the scum of the earth. Your time of reckoning is approaching and I hope you pay a severe price for your sins.

That you libs are even trying to argue this is fucken ridiculous.
They friggen apologized for doing it for Christ's sake!!
It doesnt matter if you think they weren't eligible for tax exempt status or not,what matters is they didnt apply the rules equally.

He apologized for the fact that some IRS employees.....pressed for time....decided that any group with "tea party" or "freedom party" or "patriot" or "blah, blah, blah for limited government"....in their NAME should be flagged for questioning their motives as a 501c entity.

That is not admitting any TARGETING.

Stop already.

^^^ This is what is known as a Useful Idiot ^^^

Dutifully blathering the party line, even when it totally pins the bogometer.

I bet LL also believes that the 300K+ newly unemployed are Liberated from the Slavery of Wages.

It doesnt matter if you think they weren't eligible for tax exempt status or not,what matters is they didnt apply the rules equally.

He apologized for the fact that some IRS employees.....pressed for time....decided that any group with "tea party" or "freedom party" or "patriot" or "blah, blah, blah for limited government"....in their NAME should be flagged for questioning their motives as a 501c entity.

Stop already.

not true, he apologized for the harm done...the harm done was to conservative groups and said it would not happen again

''if any harm was done'', dingbat- to get some loudmouth morons off his back...lol. See how you're misled, EVERY TIME- CHANGE THEGD CHANNEL, FUNCTIONAL MORON...

Last edited:
New IRS chief apologizes to targeted conservative groups after House hearing

The new head of the IRS has apologized to those who suffered because of the agency’s targeting of conservative groups, after he testified before a House subcommittee for the first time.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told reporters after the hearing before the House Ways and Means Committee that the singling out of such organizations for special scrutiny would be “intolerable,” and vowed the IRS is not doing so now.

“It won't happen going forward,” Koskinen said. “And to the extent that people suffered accordingly, I apologize for that.”

New IRS chief apologizes to targeted conservative groups after House hearing | Fox News

right..no scandal here...just more apologizing for something that never happened.

He did not apologize for targeting. Targeting did not occur. Nice try, though.

.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Hey stupid mutha copulator, do you mean the three 'token' progressive groups they investigated on a fast track and approved vs. the hundreds of conservative groups they sit on until after the election, and are still sitting on?

Morons like you are who elected the Marxist bastard!!

Maybe because the MORON TP was brand new and they had HUNDREDS of new groups, brainwashed dildo LOL...

In that case, you walking tumor, they should have sent the applications back for clarification or even denied them.

They didn't. For 27 Months NOT ONE TEA PARTY APPLICATION WAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE IRS.

Not one.

I'm not trying to convince you, you're not worth the time. I'm just pointing out to everybody else what STUPID FUCK you are

But really, you think it's funny that we're pissed off. Just like all your cockbreath friends think it is.

You don't care that a president, an administration, is doing something ONLY Dictators do -- Use the power of government against his political opponents.

Nixon left office in disgrace for just PROPOSING IT. He never actually did it, he just looked into it and he got booted. This scumbag actually did it... AND IS STILL DOING IT!!

And you don't care.

But dimocraps..... You're the scum of the earth. Your time of reckoning is approaching and I hope you pay a severe price for your sins.

No need to point out what a stupid fuck franco is,it's common knowledge.
Hell,franco and stupid fuck are synonymous.

Stop already.

Flagging them is not targeting them? :eusa_liar:

That's poor comprehension, even for a typing monkey like you.... :thup:

I admire and respect your brainwashed ''OPINION'' LOL. He apolologized if any harm was done lol, just to get loudmouth a-holes off his back. NO SCANDAL. As opposed to Nixon, fools. What are you, 12 years old, all ''educated'' by Rush/Beck/FOS/A-HOLE Pubs lol......

Stop already.

not true, he apologized for the harm done...the harm done was to conservative groups and said it would not happen again

''if any harm was done'', dingbat- to get some loudmouth morons off his back...lol. See how you're misled, EVERY TIME- CHANGE THEGD CHANNEL, FUNCTIONAL MORON...

if didn't say if...try learning the truth

“And to the extent that people suffered accordingly, I apologize for that.”

The truer the dimocrap, the scummier he gets.

Every time.

I don't care if they are progressives or tea parties, none of them should be recieving tax exempt status.

I couldn't agree more, that said, the IRSS has no business targeting any group. no matter the political, religion or race.

Your issue is separate and the government using it's power to target anyone is wrong and the IRSS admitted to doing it.

Lets check some things on the I.R.S. targeting there were almost 300 applications put on hold between mid 2010 and 2012 248 of these were right leaning 29 were left leaning seem like one side got targeted a lot more out of those right leaning applications 45% have been approved where 70% of the left leaning ones have been approved. So liberal groups may have been targeted as well however the number of them targeted was much smaller but their chances of getting approved was much higher.

Stop already.

Do you have a speech impediment as well? YOU sure have a writing impediment.

All the time the hearing were taking place, many such groups were still waiting for approvals of their applications, and had been waiting for years.

Have their applications all been resolved now?

If not, then I suggest that this "apology" wasn't very sincere.

Are they political groups or social welfare groups?

Lets check some things on the I.R.S. targeting there were almost 300 applications put on hold between mid 2010 and 2012 248 of these were right leaning 29 were left leaning seem like one side got targeted a lot more out of those right leaning applications 45% have been approved where 70% of the left leaning ones have been approved. So liberal groups may have been targeted as well however the number of them targeted was much smaller but their chances of getting approved was much higher.

posted again because you keep ignoring it

Stop already.

"Flagging" is targetting, you yahoo!

Forum List

Back