New IRS chief apologizes to targeted conservative groups after House hearing

A 501(c)4 isn't Tax Exempt, is it? I don't think it is.

I think the donations they get aren't tax exempt either.

Think back to the old days, back when dimocrap scum were more open about the scum they are, back when they lynched and murdered Blacks and Republicans in the South.

Back when Blacks and republicans couldn't even vote.

Back when dimocrap scum fought like crazy to prevent women from voting....

Let's say you lived in the South and weren't a dimocrap but instead, a patriotic Republican who didn't like how dimocrap scum were treating Blacks and Republicans.

What do you do? Besides moving, not a lot..... Until the 501(c)4 came along.

The main advantage of a 501(c)4 is that your donations are private. Or.... They're supposed to be.

Except when a lying, scumbag, cockbreath of a piece of shit dimocrap is in office.

The advantage of a 501(c)4 is that it gives you anonymity. So if you work for the gubmint and want to donate to a Patriotic Republican (as opposed to a scumbag dimocrap) you can do so without your name becoming known to your Union Boss.

See, political donations are public information...... Except in a 501(c)4.

That's their advantage. No tax write-offs that I'm aware.

Found this while I was typing.

501(c)4 vs 501(c)3 vs 527

It might help some of you to read into this a little bit.

You dimocraps can get your mommy to read it to you

Umm those were conservatives doing that not liberals.

bitch, they were dimocraps. Period.

You wouldn't know a liberal from a conservative if they both knocked you down and stuck a dick in your ass.

In that case he would definitely know....the conservative wouldnt put a dick in his ass.

The promotion of social welfare does not include direct or indirect participation or intervention in political campaigns on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office. However, a section 501(c)(4) social welfare organization may engage in some political activities, so long as that is not its primary activity.

I would have looked into them too. I guess the Tea party does not participate in political campaigns?

Social Welfare Organizations

What did you do in school? Play with yourself all day?

ETA: Individual NAACP units are 501(c)4's. And the parent group is a 501(c)3. No politics from them ever, huh?

stupid bitch

Last edited:
A 501(c)4 isn't Tax Exempt, is it? I don't think it is.

I think the donations they get aren't tax exempt either.

Think back to the old days, back when dimocrap scum were more open about the scum they are, back when they lynched and murdered Blacks and Republicans in the South.

Back when Blacks and republicans couldn't even vote.

Back when dimocrap scum fought like crazy to prevent women from voting....

Let's say you lived in the South and weren't a dimocrap but instead, a patriotic Republican who didn't like how dimocrap scum were treating Blacks and Republicans.

What do you do? Besides moving, not a lot..... Until the 501(c)4 came along.

The main advantage of a 501(c)4 is that your donations are private. Or.... They're supposed to be.

Except when a lying, scumbag, cockbreath of a piece of shit dimocrap is in office.

The advantage of a 501(c)4 is that it gives you anonymity. So if you work for the gubmint and want to donate to a Patriotic Republican (as opposed to a scumbag dimocrap) you can do so without your name becoming known to your Union Boss.

See, political donations are public information...... Except in a 501(c)4.

That's their advantage. No tax write-offs that I'm aware.

Found this while I was typing.

501(c)4 vs 501(c)3 vs 527

It might help some of you to read into this a little bit.

You dimocraps can get your mommy to read it to you

Umm those were conservatives doing that not liberals.

bitch, they were dimocraps. Period.

You wouldn't know a liberal from a conservative if they both knocked you down and stuck a dick in your ass.

Is that what you cons think about Edgie? It's always about Obama shoving something down your throat or up your ass. Freud could write a chapter on you.:razz:

New IRS chief apologizes to targeted conservative groups after House hearing

The new head of the IRS has apologized to those who suffered because of the agency’s targeting of conservative groups, after he testified before a House subcommittee for the first time.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told reporters after the hearing before the House Ways and Means Committee that the singling out of such organizations for special scrutiny would be “intolerable,” and vowed the IRS is not doing so now.

“It won't happen going forward,” Koskinen said. “And to the extent that people suffered accordingly, I apologize for that.”

New IRS chief apologizes to targeted conservative groups after House hearing | Fox News

right..no scandal here...just more apologizing for something that never happened.

He did not apologize for targeting. Targeting did not occur. Nice try, though.

LOL...another delusional dem. the entire hearing was about the unfair targeting of conservative groups. when it was done he apologized to those who suffered, those who suffered were conservative groups.

yeah...it never happened, he just apologized for nothing.

:rolleyes:

The promotion of social welfare does not include direct or indirect participation or intervention in political campaigns on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office. However, a section 501(c)(4) social welfare organization may engage in some political activities, so long as that is not its primary activity.

I would have looked into them too. I guess the Tea party does not participate in political campaigns?

ETA: Individual NAACP units are 501(c)4's. And the parent group is a 501(c)3. No politics from them ever, huh?

stupid bitch

Then neither of them should be Tax Exempt. And the Primary activity of Tea Party Groups is not Politics? What are they doing having bake sales?

That you libs are even trying to argue this is fucken ridiculous.
They friggen apologized for doing it for Christ's sake!!
It doesnt matter if you think they weren't eligible for tax exempt status or not,what matters is they didnt apply the rules equally.

stupid bitch

Then neither of them should be Tax Exempt. And the Primary activity of Tea Party Groups is not Politics? What are they doing having bake sales?

501(c)4 is NOT Tax Exempt. Look, I took the time, went through the effort and was courteous enough to provide you with a link detailing the differences just above your post a little bit.

Why don't you have the common courtesy to at least look at it so that you don't come across as so phenomenally fucking STUPID.

Did he apologize for the IRS also targeting progressive groups, or did Fox just leave that part out of the story?

Hey stupid mutha copulator, do you mean the three 'token' progressive groups they investigated on a fast track and approved vs. the hundreds of conservative groups they sit on until after the election, and are still sitting on?

Morons like you are who elected the Marxist bastard!!

2 Dem groups were denied, no GOP groups were- too bad hater dupes never get the whole story.

He apologized for any harm that might have happened...ZZZZZZ- NO SCANDAL, HATER DUPES OF THE GREEDY IDIOT RICH.

stupid bitch

501(c)4 is NOT Tax Exempt. Look, I took the time, went through the effort and was courteous enough to provide you with a link detailing the differences just above your post a little bit.

Why don't you have the common courtesy to at least look at it so that you don't come across as so phenomenally fucking STUPID.

Come on Edgie you can't be this dumb, can you?

The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service said Tuesday they are issuing initial guidance regarding qualification requirements for tax-exemption as a social welfare organization under Section 501(c)(4) of the Tax Code after a scandal erupted earlier this year over claims that the IRS was targeting Tea Party groups applying for tax-exempt status.

Treasury and IRS Issue Guidance for 501(c)(4) Tax-Exempt Social Welfare Organizations

I don't want an apology, I want to see some heads roll off the bloody chopping block into the bloody collection basket!!

It doesnt matter if you think they weren't eligible for tax exempt status or not,what matters is they didnt apply the rules equally.

He apologized for the fact that some IRS employees.....pressed for time....decided that any group with "tea party" or "freedom party" or "patriot" or "blah, blah, blah for limited government"....in their NAME should be flagged for questioning their motives as a 501c entity.

That is not admitting any TARGETING.

Stop already.

2 Dem groups were denied, no GOP groups were- too bad hater dupes never get the whole story.

He apologized for any harm that might have happened...ZZZZZZ- NO SCANDAL, HATER DUPES OF THE GREEDY IDIOT RICH.

Idiotic scumbag of a pathetic excuse for a human being....

DENYING them would have been doing them a favor. That way they could either fix what was wrong or appeal the decision. Which is what the dimocrap scum 501(c)4 groups did.

The WORST thing to do is what the IRS did.... Keep them in limbo. The undead.

The Tea Party groups were afraid to go ahead in case they got denied and lost all the benefits until they got approval or denial from the scum-sucking slime at the IRS.

Denying them does them a favor. It tells them they were doing something wrong or were filed wrong or whatever. After a denial, they could have addressed what was wrong.

Instead, the FILTH at the IRS kept them in the dark, completely unaware of what was happening.

moron

Did he apologize for the IRS also targeting progressive groups, or did Fox just leave that part out of the story?

Hey stupid mutha copulator, do you mean the three 'token' progressive groups they investigated on a fast track and approved vs. the hundreds of conservative groups they sit on until after the election, and are still sitting on?

Morons like you are who elected the Marxist bastard!!

Maybe because the MORON TP was brand new and they had HUNDREDS of new groups, brainwashed dildo LOL...

WTF: You dishonest asshole!! There were no GOP groups involved! It was TEA Party and other CONSERVATIVE groups, and they may not have been denied, but they were not APPROVED either! They must be APPROVED to opperate as a 501 4c group.

Are you really they dumb or just making a fool of yourself for laughs.

53- MORE TOTAL BS, HATER DUPE- the IRS has been non-partisan since Nixon's crimes...and any lawyer would tell them they had a 99 per cent chance of being approved, and they would go ahead. How do you like being lied to ALL THE TIME...LOL

Maybe the TP GOP SHOULD STOP DEFUNDING THE IRS AND EMBASSY SECURITY- STUPID SHYTTEHEADS...

Last edited:

WTF: You dishonest asshole!! There were no GOP groups involved! It was TEA Party and other CONSERVATIVE groups, and they may not have been denied, but they were not APPROVED either! They must be APPROVED to opperate as a 501 4c group.

Are you really they dumb or just making a fool of yourself for laughs.

You're the functional idiot who think the Tea ''Party' is any more than the brainwashed, Alzeimers, hillbilly, racist idiot RW of the GOP. AND A TRAITOROUS BUNCH OF MORONS, now being put out to pasture, AGAIN.

Last edited:

He apologized for the fact that some IRS employees.....pressed for time....decided that any group with "tea party" or "freedom party" or "patriot" or "blah, blah, blah for limited government"....in their NAME should be flagged for questioning their motives as a 501c entity.

Stop already.

not true, he apologized for the harm done...the harm done was to conservative groups and said it would not happen again

Stop already.

not true, he apologized for the harm done...the harm done was to conservative groups and said it would not happen again

Der.......de.....der.....der.....der.....

Forum List

Back