Every Day Barry's Bumpin' it, Bumpin' it... "Love is Love"...

Was Barry Lying about Marriage in 2008?... What is your take?

• FOAR! Steers and Queers... Steers and Queers... And Barry ain't got no horns, boy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Except when it's 2 Sisters, Barry?...

Anyway, Who-Sane? Obama's Facebook page bumps this every single day:

https://my.barackobama.com/page/s/o...ent=lgbt3-ayn-btm_AddYourName_lgbtdec1_dlpost

Odd for a 50 year old (m)an to be against Gay Marriage just a few short years ago and now is and Activist for Gays, Lesbians, Transgenders and Bisexuals to have Special Marriage "rights".

What would bring about such a Dramatic Change?

After all, he and Joe Biden ran on Traditional Marriage in 2008... Where they Lying?...

Or did Obama finally come out of the Closet? :dunno:

:)

peace...

So, he said one thing back when saying otherwise could have hurt his chances for getting in the WH, then said another when it was safe to do so. I don't care how he did it. He ended DADT and got rid of DOMA, both of which will help lead to marriage equality. I'm ok with that.

So, he said one thing back when saying otherwise could have hurt his chances for getting in the WH, then said another when it was safe to do so. I don't care how he did it. He ended DADT and got rid of DOMA, both of which will help lead to marriage equality. I'm ok with that.

If someone's actively working for gay rights I could care less what their personal views are. Actions are louder than words.

Sorry bout that,

1. So Obama is a worthless liar.
2. I am shocked!
3. No, not really, when his mouth is moving, he is lying.
4. That's how the libs roll.
5. Pick a liberal, and all you will hear is a bunch of fucking lies!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm sure your boyfriend is too.

I'm sure your boyfriend is too.

Welching Matilda aka [MENTION=32163]Listening[/MENTION] chimes in with a substantive retort.

Get back to me when you're man enough to honor a bet, welcher.

You mean actions speak louder than words? Imagine that...

^Lies are OK with this one also... Again, no Surprise.

peace...

peace...

Since I've known people personally who have "progressed" on marriage equality as the President claims he has, I've got no evidence that any lying occurred.

What President Obama never did was stand in the way of equality and has done quite a bit to help it along. 2013 was the gayest year on record. That's pretty cool and President Obama shares some of the responsibility for that. Thanks Mr. President!

peace...

Since I've known people personally who have "progressed" on marriage equality as the President claims he has, I've got no evidence that any lying occurred.

What President Obama never did was stand in the way of equality and has done quite a bit to help it along. 2013 was the gayest year on record. That's pretty cool and President Obama shares some of the responsibility for that. Thanks Mr. President!

Consistent Liars Consistently Lie... Thank you for providing more Examples. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Consistent Liars Consistently Lie... Thank you for providing more Examples. :thup:

peace...

tissue?

Forum List

Back