NEW: Illinois Bar Drops Hammer On Kim Foxx

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
NEW: Illinois Bar Drops Hammer On Kim Foxx

Over Jussie Smollett, Lays Out Possible Illegality By Her

The events of the past few days regarding the Cook County State’s Attorney’s handling of the Jussie Smollett case is not condoned by the IPBA, nor is it representative of the honest ethical work prosecutors provide to the citizens of the State of Illinois on a daily basis.

1. The manner in which this case was dismissed was abnormal and unfamiliar to those who practice law in criminal courthouses across the State.

2. When an elected State’s Attorney recuses herself from a prosecution, Illinois law provides that the court shall appoint a special prosecutor.

3.Additionally, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office falsely informed the public that the uncontested sealing of the criminal court case was “mandatory” under Illinois law.

4 The appearance of impropriety here is compounded by the fact that this case was not on the regularly scheduled court call, the public had no reasonable notice or opportunity to view these proceedings, and the dismissal was done abruptly at what has been called an “emergency” hearing. To date, the nature of the purported emergency has not been publicly disclosed.

5. Lastly, the State’s Attorney has claimed this arrangement is “available to all defendants” and “not a new or unusual practice.” This action was highly unusual, not a statutory diversion program, and not in accordance with well accepted practices of State’s Attorney initiated diversionary programs.

This is not going away. If I were to guess, I’d bet that Kim Foxx is regretting her decision to try to whitewash this case. I don’t know if she really thought she could get away with it or if she thought this would pass as standard politics in Chicago, but the entire country has taken notice. She’s being barraged from all sides, not by partisan sources, but by others in her profession, including some who have the power to disbar her.

NEW: Illinois Bar Drops Hammer on Kim Foxx Over Jussie Smollett, Lays Out Possible Illegality By Her

My guess is that Kim Fox is in a mountain of trouble.

0771EA3C-49CF-411C-8817-1811706FE1B1.jpeg

Sadly, Emmanuel tried to turn this Liberal travesty of justice into an attack on President Trump!

Rahm Emanuel blames Donald Trump's "toxic environment" for Jussie Smollett

"The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate
crime is for the environment, the toxic environment that Donald Trump created.”

https://t.co/VFynWrenZ6 pic.twitter.com/ekrdaLFqW7
— Jon Levine (@LevineJonathan) March 29, 2019

"Donald Trump did not cause Jussie Smollett to orchestrate a hate crime against himself for personal financial gain, and lie about it endlessly. In fact, if this is game Emanuel wants to play, there's a decent case to be made that anti-Trump hysterics are more responsible for this "environment" than anyone else. Smollett was pandering to that group, and their credulous brethren in the national press, with his false, self-serving accusations, smearing Trump supporters in the process. Blaming any of that on Trump is a partisan non-sequitur."

Don't beat up Rhambo for taking a shot at Trump - I figure Liberals started taking shots at him after he 'went off' on Smollett, perhaps he was asked if he was turning into a 'Conservative' for going after a wealthy, connected Trump-hating Liberal the way he was.... :p

The Smollett case's sudden turn into one of 'UN-equal Justice' proved 'Equal Justice' is NOT about SKIN COLOR - it's about POLITICS. Smollett was a Trump-hating Liberal....FREE PASS.

Forget the BS from the left about 'WHITE Privilege' - it's a distraction from the Democrats' 'WCL' Privilege: 'WEALTHY, CONNECTED, LIBERAL' Privilege.

Kim needs if only relieved of duty, and a more intelligent, responsible person being appointed.

Unless they do something, it is nothing more than a strongly worded letter. Another act of Political Kabuki Theater.
I think they have no choice but to do something. This letter is an indication they will. It may take time to go through the red tape, but I feel it will be done.

Unless they do something, it is nothing more than a strongly worded letter. Another act of Political Kabuki Theater.
I think they have no choice but to do something. This letter is an indication they will. It may take time to go through the red tape, but I feel it will be done.

I think where she screwed up is she thought Hussein was still President.

I think where she screwed up is she thought Hussein was still President.

Yep, the people that might have helped her don't wield the power anymore. That's a major miscalculation on her part.

She needs to be removed from office.
at a minimum. not sure this is 20 years worth but this special treatment shit has to stop.

Yes, but it is corruption at the highest level. It could lead to protests, riots, burning down of the town.......you know how those white people get when they feel screwed.
WE NEED OUR WEAVES! I MAY NOT WEAR THEM BUT WE NEED THEM!!

I can hear the chants now. "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD ACTORS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!!!!

She needs to be removed from office.
at a minimum. not sure this is 20 years worth but this special treatment shit has to stop.

Yes, but it is corruption at the highest level. It could lead to protests, riots, burning down of the town.......you know how those white people get when they feel screwed.
WE NEED OUR WEAVES! I MAY NOT WEAR THEM BUT WE NEED THEM!!

I can hear the chants now. "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD ACTORS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!!!!
conservatives are already lined up in protest blocking traffic

Forum List

Back