new Harvard poll has Trump leading Biden by 7 points !

oh no ! i dont Trust polls ! most polls are rigged to give the left an advantage .. so Trump is probably leading in the polls by a much larger margin .. thank you for bring it up .
No that’s not what I meant.

I meant the poll doesn’t mean shit. Nor does your vote

But you wouldn’t ever understand that

what many dim voters dont understand is that no matter who the dim nominee is the policies will be the same because the same shot callers behind the scenes will still be calling the shots .

No that’s not what hat I meant.

I meant the pill doesn’t mean shit. Nor does your vote

But you wouldn’t ever understand that
lol ! well what you meant doesnt negate what i believe ... and thats that polls are skewed in favor of dems so Trump is probably leading Biden by double digits .

what many dim voters dont understand is that no matter who the dim nominee is the policies will be the same because the same shot callers behind the scenes will still be calling the shots .
That’s true but Same as republicans.

I’m still waiting for at least a drop of the ounce to be drained. Just 1 drop

And a wall without 10 mile gaps in it

it appears Biden is continuing to tank and Trump is steadily gaining ground !

We can only hope. But general polls aren't that helpful. In some states Republicans would elect a ham sandwich with an R on it and in some states Democrats would elect a ham sandwich with a D on it before either would vote for a member of the opposing party. When those states are included in the polling it likely isn't all that helpful.

What we need to watch is the polling in the purple battleground states as those will determine what the electoral college outcome is likely to be.

it appears Biden is continuing to tank and Trump is steadily gaining ground !

Big deal. Young kids don't support Biden so much. They don't vote anyway. Older folks actually vote. Polls from a year out don't mean anything anyway.

lol ! well what you meant doesnt negate what i believe ... and thats that polls are skewed in favor of dems so Trump is probably leading Biden by double digits .
And you also believe that votes are rigged… so what does it matter how many people vote for Trump?

It’s pointless and nothing to brag about

It’s like celebrating Fidel Castro is getting his ass wooped in polls in 1970s cubas

It’s pretty embarrassing and pathetic

Big deal. Young kids don't support Biden so much. They don't vote anyway. Older folks actually vote. Polls from a year out don't mean anything anyway.
sooo things are going to get a lot better under Bidens leadership and voters are going to flock to him eh ?

And you also believe that votes are rigged… so what does it matter how many people vote for Trump?

It’s pointless and nothing to brag about

It’s like celebrating Fidel Castro is getting his ass wooped in polls in 1970s cubas

It’s pretty embarrassing and pathetic
i never said voter fraud changed the outcome of the election .. but the mainstream media social media and 3 letter federal agencies lying and covering censoring ect ... helped Briben to win .

We can only hope. But general polls aren't that helpful. In some states Republicans would elect a ham sandwich with an R on it and in some states Democrats would elect a ham sandwich with a D on it before either would vote for a member of the opposing party. When those states are included in the polling it likely isn't all that helpful.

What we need to watch is the polling in the purple battleground states as those will determine what the electoral college outcome is likely to be.
Trump is leading in 5 out of 6 battleground states .

i never said voter fraud changed the outcome of the election .. but the mainstream media social media and 3 letter federal agencies lying and covering censoring ect ... helped Briben to win .
Ask Santa for some proof. Can't hurt. You've tried everything else.

That’s true but Same as republicans.

I’m still waiting for at least a drop of the ounce to be drained. Just 1 drop

And a wall without 10 mile gaps in it
wasnt true for Trump .. he didnt bend to the tyrants running the agencies and was under constant assault from said Officials .

How about you OP, can I interest you in betting your membership on this site based on the outcome of the 2024 Presidential elections?

Forum List

Back