New guy, old handle

trumptman

Rookie
Jun 21, 2020
Hello all I'm Trumptman....

I know in this day and that is instantly read as TRUMP man...

But isn't that at all. It is TRUMPETman minus the E.

Why no E? Because often when I show up at places that spelling has already been taken so like so many others I devised and have stuck to my alternate spelled version of my handle.

So don't presume to know me based off my handle unless you are discussing some music and even then don't presume. Just ask or talk to me.

Nice to meet you all...

Why no E? Because often when I show up at places that spelling has already been taken so like so many others I devised and have stuck to my alternate spelled version of my handle.

So don't presume to know me based off my handle unless you are discussing some music and even then don't presume. Just ask or talk to me.

Nice to meet you all...
There's a lot of presumptuousness goes on here.

Nice to meet you all...
How YOU doin'? I'M doin' pretty darn well, myself. Welcome to the Insanity, AKA, US Message Boards. Have fun! LOTS of fun! But DO avoid the llamas, at least the ones that SPIT.....................

Nice to meet you all...
Wlcom to th mudpits. You ar going to gt dirty har as thos on th lft ar totally insan. Why no E? This is what it looks lik without any E's..

Nice to meet you all...
Howdy stranger ....

Nice to meet you all...
Great to welcome another musician to USMB!! Be neighborly, now, ya hear?
1592780666769.png

Nice to meet you all...

K. Welcome.

Nice to meet you all...
My favorite Trumpster ever.

Forum List

Back