New Gore movie a bust!!!

Like Ive been saying for over 5 years...........the AGW religion still hasn't made its case.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. When you don't make your case, shit like the EPA getting dismantled happens.

Ask me how hard Im laughing??:bye1:

This movie was released in 4 theaters.

Generally movies are released in 2,000 + theaters.

An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power

75% favorable reviews on Rotten Tomatoes ....worth a view

Bet Obama gives it a great review too s0n........but nobody cares. No people buying a tic at the box office = nobody cares. Posting reviews on a site like ROTTEN TOMOATOE'S = fake news.:up:

Bottom line is........if people were all upset with global warming like the climate crusaders in here..........they'd go see the flick. But theyre not...........because nobody is caring.:popcorn:

Documentaries die at the box office

This one will be nominated for an Oscar. It will be seen by the masses on cable and Netflix

I see. So you are denying that the Northwest Passage opened up in 2007? That this ship made the passage last year?
crystalserenity1.jpg
that picture is of the Caribbean...you dummy.

Northwest Passage Cruise | Luxury Northwest Passage Cruises

I see. So you are denying that the Northwest Passage opened up in 2007? That this ship made the passage last year?
crystalserenity1.jpg

Fake news.
Flat earther
Dumb fucker.
Tell us more about creationism my friend
How about how cigarettes don't cause cancer

crystalserenity1.jpg

Yep only one ship accompanied by a state of the art ice breaker.. And according to the captains logs of both ships, they were fearing being ice-locked and not being able to complete the publicity stunt..

Ship of Fools Three... The Squeal...

I think I will go burn one now.
Please do. One, two, three, as many as you want. More SS for the rest of us. LOL

crystalserenity1.jpg

Yep only one ship accompanied by a state of the art ice breaker.. And according to the captains logs of both ships, they were fearing being ice-locked and not being able to complete the publicity stunt..

Ship of Fools Three... The Squeal...
A very sane precaution. However, it has not been done before, and could not be done for the last 1000 years.

Forum List

Back