New generic poll flipped +5 Dems in wake of leak

Every incumbent suffers if the economy is down regardless of cause or policies. That is a definite headwind. No one votes on Afghanistan nor the border lie. Dems were toast before the Roe/Wade leak due to the soft economy. Now… there is life. There is a large part of America, 70%, that is lining up to bitch slap pubs.
It's surprisingly close.

But the dems are so dysfunctional. Manchin's right that Biden's admin has fucked over future oil drilling.

Now it looks that Obamacare funding will lapse just before the elections. I wonder if the progs considered that when tying to pass more welfare to non-workers.

Meanwhile, while you were celebrating the demotion of women to second class, the new generic congressional poll was flipped on its head.
  • 47% of registered voters nationally say they will support the Democrat on the ballot in this year’s Congressional Midterm Elections. 42% think they will back the Republican. Support falls firmly along party lines. Independents break 41% for the Democrat to 37% for the Republican.
  • Last month, prior to the leaked Court document, 47% of voters nationally supported the Republican candidate, and 44% supported the Democratic candidate.
"The finding is a reversal from last month when, prior to the leak of the Supreme Court draft ruling signaling they're going to overturn Roe v Wade, the same pollsters found the GOP leading Dems 47 to 44. Now 47-42.”

Any improvement in the economy will wipe out the republicans. Better hope for a recession you Patriots!

LOL!

Home of the Marist Poll | Polls, Analysis, Learning, and More
Derp De Derp!
Hildabeast McCankles McPutin Rotten McClinton in a LANDSLIDE!

Meanwhile, while you were celebrating the demotion of women to second class, the new generic congressional poll was flipped on its head.
  • 47% of registered voters nationally say they will support the Democrat on the ballot in this year’s Congressional Midterm Elections. 42% think they will back the Republican. Support falls firmly along party lines. Independents break 41% for the Democrat to 37% for the Republican.
  • Last month, prior to the leaked Court document, 47% of voters nationally supported the Republican candidate, and 44% supported the Democratic candidate.
"The finding is a reversal from last month when, prior to the leak of the Supreme Court draft ruling signaling they're going to overturn Roe v Wade, the same pollsters found the GOP leading Dems 47 to 44. Now 47-42.”

Any improvement in the economy will wipe out the republicans. Better hope for a recession you Patriots!

LOL!

Fake news. Is it warm in the sewers this time of year?

As of this writing, generic Republicans lead generic Democrats ahead of the 2022 midterm elections by eight points, 47%-39%.

Keep grasping those straws! Biden's numbers are still dropping, and the summer driving season is still coming.
What will the price of gas be this summer?
What will the price of food be?
Will truckers be sitting home instead of losing money? (more empty store shelves)
There is a light at the end of the democrat's tunnel, and its a big fucking locomotive...
Did you read that article? A large portion of that dip is due to unsatisfied Democrats who are fed up with Biden being unable to pass anything he promised voters during the campaign. I don't think you should assume that means they're going to vote for Republicans. And that number suggests they aren't apathetic, they're pissed. If anything I'd look for there to be a strong push to primary Biden from the left.

LOL!

Welcome your republican majority masters in November ya scumbag

LOL!

LOL

LOL!

Other than the left wing baby killing nut jobs that were always going to vote democrat nobody, and I mean nobody is going to vote in November based on RvW. It’s not even in the top 20 reasons to vote.

Did you read that article? A large portion of that dip is due to unsatisfied Democrats who are fed up with Biden being unable to pass anything he promised voters during the campaign. I don't think you should assume that means they're going to vote for Republicans. And that number suggests they aren't apathetic, they're pissed. If anything I'd look for there to be a strong push to primary Biden from the left.
True. I laughed when I saw that AOC threatened to primary Joe Manchin.
I'm sure that the blue states will stay blue, but the purple states won't.
Voters are really pissed at the democrats. Gas pumps are adding digits to the pumps to get ready for $10 gas.
I'll be amazed if Biden finishes his 4-years, especially if the GOP wins big in November.
Trump is favored ~2:1 over Biden in 2024, way better odds over anyone else.

Frustrated Dems sitting at home while revved up Republicans go out and vote is just as damaging electorally.

Every incumbent suffers if the economy is down regardless of cause or policies. That is a definite headwind. No one votes on Afghanistan nor the border lie. Dems were toast before the Roe/Wade leak due to the soft economy. Now… there is life. There is a large part of America, 70%, that is lining up to bitch slap pubs.
But even an 18 year old can see that gas prices have doubled. Its not rocket science. That is overt and will cost the Democrats the House in Nov. IMO.

It's not just the economy although it does suck.

LOL!

I predict that this thread, like all of your threads, will not age well.

Forum List

Back