New Florida Survey: 28% Of GOP Early Voters Voted For Hillary

I would take every poll about who voted for who with a GIGANTIC grain of salt right now. I doubt anyone here ever heard of TargetSmart before this topic. This means you have ZERO information about their track record.

You can count how many Democrats have voted, and you can count how many Republicans voted, but you cannot be sure every Republican voted for Trump and that every Democrat voted for Clinton.

Stop prematurely ejaculating.

I would take every poll about who voted for who with a GIGANTIC grain of salt right now. I doubt anyone here ever heard of TargetSmart before this topic. This means you have ZERO information about their track record.

You can count how many Democrats have voted, and you can count how many Republicans voted, but you cannot be sure every Republican voted for Trump and that every Democrat voted for Clinton.

Stop prematurely ejaculating.

That's not what the survey is saying. It was much more statistically complicated than that.

Breaking live on MSNBC Lawrence O'Donnell right now by Tom Bonier of TargetSmart. He says 3.7 million votes have already been cast in Florida. Again, he said 28% of Republican early voters have crossed over and voted for Hillary. It means that Hillary is winning about 53% of the early vote. Wow, this is great news!

Also, Moody's Analytics projects a big win for Hillary. Projects 330 electoral votes for Hillary.
Total bullshit unscientific poll. It's a ridiculously small sample (311) and most respondents were online...

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/docum...da-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters#from_embed

Total bullshit? Well, we shall see. Is Moody's Analytics also total bullshit?
I have infinitely more faith in Moody's analysis than I do little known pollster relying on unscientific polling. But I also don't put much stock in Moody's analysis either, which is based largely on their determination of the health of the economy. While the economy is doing ok, some 60% to 70% think we're on the wrong track.

State-by-state scientific polling is still the best measure of the election available. Such polling indicates Hillary is winning 259-164 with 115 to be decided by swing states. That puts the odds well in Hillary's favor where Trump will need to win virtually every swing state in order to win the election; and he's losing in many.

Breaking live on MSNBC Lawrence O'Donnell right now by Tom Bonier of TargetSmart. He says 3.7 million votes have already been cast in Florida. Again, he said 28% of Republican early voters have crossed over and voted for Hillary. It means that Hillary is winning about 53% of the early vote. Wow, this is great news!

Also, Moody's Analytics projects a big win for Hillary. Projects 330 electoral votes for Hillary.
Total bullshit unscientific poll. It's a ridiculously small sample (311) and most respondents were online...

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/docum...da-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters#from_embed

Total bullshit? Well, we shall see. Is Moody's Analytics also total bullshit?

Statistics are for liberals, just like facts...caveman goober Repugs don't need no stinking statistics!

Link to vote count?

Hey, boys and girls, this is BIG news! Seriously!
Harry wants trump? It figures.

Its says something about a person who would honestly think trump is qualified or would be a good commander. It's fucking scary how stupid Americans are. And all the stupid blacks after all the shootings and blm bullshit they aren't going to show up? Ignorant mofos

Link to vote count?
Why you nervous?

I think the odds of this being true are about the same as the ones you're an actual fucking indian. In other words no chance at all.

I think the odds of this being true are about the same as the ones you're an actual fucking indian. In other words no chance at all.
We know you are really from Missouri because who would make that up?

Link to vote count?
Why you nervous?
Yes.....I am nervous Trump will win everything but DC......

Hey, boys and girls, this is BIG news! Seriously!
Harry wants trump? It figures.

Its says something about a person who would honestly think trump is qualified or would be a good commander. It's fucking scary how stupid Americans are. And all the stupid blacks after all the shootings and blm bullshit they aren't going to show up? Ignorant mofos
no harry dont want trump,and harry doesnt want your girlfriend either.....harry voted weeks ago,and harry did not fill in that little circle by their names....sorry bobo unlike you and your good buddy lakota,a persons character means something to me,and both these stroonges are seriously lacking in that dept....

Forum List

Back