New feature added: Ability to hide member signatures

Could you make that selective regarding whose signature a user wants to delete from view? I find that many signatures reveal a lot about the user. Other are too long to read or downright irritating.

Its just too damn big. I almost fall asleep trying to scroll past it.
At least buy me a beer while i wait :rolleyes:

If I could do something about the size, I would.

Let me know how ignoring it goes.

(y'all can't put mods on ignore, I'm wondering if this new thing will let you ignore mod signatures)

• Admin
Could you make that selective regarding whose signature a user wants to delete from view? I find that many signatures reveal a lot about the user. Other are too long to read or downright irritating.

Unfortunately no. It is an all or nothing deal.

We hope you find this feature useful.

Not bad! Now if only we could turn off this banner that pops up always telling you that posts are hidden and that there are more you can't see then asking you if you'd like to view them! :wtf:

I've seen that even when there are only a few posts! Then if you click on it, you resurface on another page not knowing where you are even at then must go back trying to find where you left off reading before!

It would be great if you could just read a thread and just see all the posts that are there, page by page.

Forum List

Back