New Evidence Shows George Floyd Killed Himself

sorry folks ----fentanyl does not suppress respiration.

In fact, all opiods can suppress respiration. It's a very common side effect of overdose.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either. Just saying.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either.

Rosie O'Donnell was the officer?

You mean there weren't 2 officers on top of him? Is that what your saying?

You have a pic of two cops on his back for 9 minutes?

Did not say BOTH were on his back for Almost 9 mins. But 1 was on his neck for almost 9 mins. Not sure how long the other was on his back. Are you saying at NO time that there was not a second officer on his back?

Did not say BOTH were on his back for Almost 9 mins.

Looked like one was on his back/neck, one had a knee on his waist and the other was on
his feet/ankles.

Would you say it was the backside, the right side, the leftside or the stomach?

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

There are others that show a cop on neck and by scapula, the cop kneeling next to him has a knee touching first cops with other on back of waist.
So you're saying this could NOT have contributed to his death?

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

You're shitting me. Really?

There are others that show a cop on neck and by scapula, the cop kneeling next to him has a knee touching first cops with other on back of waist.

Feel free to post "others".

I'm saying I didn't see 400lbs on his back and neck.

The fact that he was heard saying he couldn't breathe, when he was in the back of the squad car, leads me to believe he was already ODing.

Did being restrained help him? Nope.

He was breathing, but he wasn't getting oxygen. I dare anybody to try not breathing and saying the words "I can't breathe." You need to exhale to say any words.

So a knee on the neck for almost 9 minutes should be considered therapy?

If you like back massages----possibly. Certainly not deadly for 6 foot 7 criminals.

The silliness of the White Nationalist argument that Floyd now killed himself reminds me of the argument that the woman a White Nationalist ran over in his car in Charlottesville died of a heart attack and the vehicle played little role.
Yes...just ignore the medical facts and try to smear---that will distract people from the truth---not. Floyd died from his drug abuse--this isn't a difficult concept.

I believe that Floyd was in the process of having a myocardial Infarction-----which does affect a person by giving him a sense that he cannot breathe----a very heavy pressure on the chest

~~~~~~
You are full of Bovine Scat... Opioids do suppress respiration and Fentanyl is a powerful opioid derivative.
Read the following::
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
[/QUOTE

the stuff is a euphoriant----people sit around and take LOTS and then get so HAPPY that they OVERDOSE AND DIE-----they don't take an over dose 3 hours ago and THEN DROP DEAD. George was STANDING ON A CORNER selling loosies---and then got arrested and then fought off the cops----WHEN IN THOSE HOURS did he have a chance to SHOVE IN AN OVERDOSE that would kill him? Try to remain logical. He was not FOUND DEAD or unconscious. Fentanyl is used in the operating room on children

The silliness of the White Nationalist argument that Floyd now killed himself reminds me of the argument that the woman a White Nationalist ran over in his car in Charlottesville died of a heart attack and the vehicle played little role.
Yes...just ignore the medical facts and try to smear---that will distract people from the truth---not. Floyd died from his drug abuse--this isn't a difficult concept.

And the cop kneeling on his neck for 8:45? That had nothing to do with stress on the heart; right? Just like the vehicle hitting the woman in Charlottesville had nothing to do with her alleged heart attack.

Regretfully the truth will change nothing, the damage has been done and the rage will continue for it serves the best interest of their handlers.

I believe that Floyd was in the process of having a myocardial Infarction-----which does affect a person by giving him a sense that he cannot breathe----a very heavy pressure on the chest

Fentanyl Killed Michael Jackson and Prince..

Yup a picture you know like a bible.

Do not know how to post stuff from phone.

The 400lbs on his back was part of a shiatsu massage i am sure.

Does this mean you don't have a picture that better makes your point?

I'm happy to wait until you arrive at your home for your evidence.

No, it was part of the "restrain the drugged up perp until the EMTs arrive".

I won't be home for months. Funny when the EMT's arrived they wouldn't let them near him. Well not until they had murdered him anyway.

Does it really get more MAGA than that?

Funny when the EMT's arrived they wouldn't let them near him

I'd ask you for proof, but we've seen how that works.

Watch the video.

What video?

Video citizens took on their cellphones.

~~~~~~
You are full of Bovine Scat... Opioids do suppress respiration and Fentanyl is a powerful opioid derivative.
Read the following::
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
[/QUOTE

the stuff is a euphoriant----people sit around and take LOTS and then get so HAPPY that they OVERDOSE AND DIE-----they don't take an over dose 3 hours ago and THEN DROP DEAD. George was STANDING ON A CORNER selling loosies---and then got arrested and then fought off the cops----WHEN IN THOSE HOURS did he have a chance to SHOVE IN AN OVERDOSE that would kill him?

Fentanyl Killed Michael Jackson and Prince..

Propofol and fentanyl are two DIFFERENT substances. I don't know what Prince took. Lots of people die from sedative hypnotics

I won't be home for months. Funny when the EMT's arrived they wouldn't let them near him. Well not until they had murdered him anyway.

sure...you watch it every night ...the demoncrats idea of peaceful protesting---how soon you forget

Watch cops not allow EMT's attend to people until they are already murdered by the same police officers? Where the fuck are you from?
thats 1 instance. your demoncrat shit goes on nightly...you should stop deflecting because you suck at it...REALITY--get a grip

So you got nothing.

In fact, all opiods can suppress respiration. It's a very common side effect of overdose.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either. Just saying.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either.

Did not say BOTH were on his back for Almost 9 mins. But 1 was on his neck for almost 9 mins. Not sure how long the other was on his back. Are you saying at NO time that there was not a second officer on his back?

Looked like one was on his back/neck, one had a knee on his waist and the other was on
his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

The fact that he was heard saying he couldn't breathe, when he was in the back of the squad car, leads me to believe he was already ODing.

He was breathing, but he wasn't getting oxygen. I dare anybody to try not breathing and saying the words "I can't breathe." You need to exhale to say any words.

If you like back massages----possibly. Certainly not deadly for 6 foot 7 criminals.

Really and you have personal experience?

sure...you watch it every night ...the demoncrats idea of peaceful protesting---how soon you forget

Watch cops not allow EMT's attend to people until they are already murdered by the same police officers? Where the fuck are you from?
thats 1 instance. your demoncrat shit goes on nightly...you should stop deflecting because you suck at it...REALITY--get a grip

So you got nothing.
once again--that answer must have taken you all night to come up with. and NO dick---YOU have NOTHING---as i said, we watch your demoncrat destruction every night...

his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

and you have something to back your stupid ass up---didnt think so

And the cop kneeling on his neck for 8:45? That had nothing to do with stress on the heart; right? Just like the vehicle hitting the woman in Charlottesville had nothing to do with her alleged heart attack.
maybe you should bring a lawsuit against the car maker---your comments suck

When career criminals refuse arrest, police use the techniques they are trained in to subdue them. When some idiot rioter stands in the street in front of a car, the car hits them. Pretty easy to understand

So you got nothing.
once again--that answer must have taken you all night to come up with. and NO dick---YOU have NOTHING---as i said, we watch your demoncrat destruction every night...

Thanks for your nothing.
MAGA

his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

Yup the video shows it.
MAGA

a person

his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

Yup the video shows it.
MAGA

OD'ing----does not complain "I CAN'T breathe----he fades away either happily or very nauseated. "I can't breathe" is a person most likely having a heart attack---
or---maybe a pulmonary embolus----or pneumonia,
etc. An arrestee says anything that diverts the cops.....ANYTHING ----including "I can't see" or "I can't remember my name" But it does not matter---for POLITICAL reasons---the cop's goose is cooked

a person

his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

Yup the video shows it.
MAGA

OD'ing----does not complain "I CAN'T breathe----he fades away either happily or very nauseated. "I can't breathe" is a person most likely having a heart attack---
etc. An arrestee says anything that diverts the cops.....ANYTHING ----including "I can't see" or "I can't remember my name" But it does not matter---for POLITICAL reasons---the cop's goose is cooked

You are correct, the police should be allowed to murder whomever they wish

MAGA

a person

his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

Yup the video shows it.
MAGA

MAGA
1000 police deaths this year, 37% white, 25% black, 15% Hispanic the rest other...over 10 million arrests.....10 million. That's a .0001% total death rate not to mention nothing about it is racist at all....except for the made up fantasy of the left.

a person

his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

Yup the video shows it.
MAGA

MAGA
I have NO DOUBT that there are many people whom the cops would LIKE to kill-----but they don't.
It it were TRUE that cops murder arrestees----there would be piles of bodies all over the place.

Forum List

Back