New Evidence Shows George Floyd Killed Himself

sorry folks ----fentanyl does not suppress respiration.

In fact, all opiods can suppress respiration. It's a very common side effect of overdose.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either. Just saying.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either.

Rosie O'Donnell was the officer?

You mean there weren't 2 officers on top of him? Is that what your saying?

You have a pic of two cops on his back for 9 minutes?

Did not say BOTH were on his back for Almost 9 mins. But 1 was on his neck for almost 9 mins. Not sure how long the other was on his back. Are you saying at NO time that there was not a second officer on his back?

Did not say BOTH were on his back for Almost 9 mins.

Looked like one was on his back/neck, one had a knee on his waist and the other was on
his feet/ankles.

Would you say it was the backside, the right side, the leftside or the stomach?

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

There are others that show a cop on neck and by scapula, the cop kneeling next to him has a knee touching first cops with other on back of waist.
So you're saying this could NOT have contributed to his death?

MAGA?

Thats a picture.

You're shitting me. Really?

There are others that show a cop on neck and by scapula, the cop kneeling next to him has a knee touching first cops with other on back of waist.

Feel free to post "others".

I'm saying I didn't see 400lbs on his back and neck.

The fact that he was heard saying he couldn't breathe, when he was in the back of the squad car, leads me to believe he was already ODing.

Did being restrained help him? Nope.

He was breathing, but he wasn't getting oxygen. I dare anybody to try not breathing and saying the words "I can't breathe." You need to exhale to say any words.

So a knee on the neck for almost 9 minutes should be considered therapy?

So a knee on the neck for almost 9 minutes should be considered therapy?

Depends on how much you're paying...

a74d3649d94ca9cb6c3c2b15084d7e2a--massage-therapy.jpg

In fact, all opiods can suppress respiration. It's a very common side effect of overdose.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either. Just saying.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either.

Did not say BOTH were on his back for Almost 9 mins. But 1 was on his neck for almost 9 mins. Not sure how long the other was on his back. Are you saying at NO time that there was not a second officer on his back?

Looked like one was on his back/neck, one had a knee on his waist and the other was on
his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

"could have contributed"-----if he died because his trachea was compressed, there would be evidence of that -----in the cartilages that form the trachea.
are you suggesting that he died of a damaged scapula?
political in asphyxia there are AUTOPSY FINDINGS consistent with asphyxia. In asphyxia due to neck compression there are FINDINGS consistent with neck compression leading to asphyxia. Were there?
What is your question?

my question is what were the AUTOPSY FINDINGS ----findings and not history. That the man was arrested
and forcibly restrained is not a FINDING. Physical examination and lab studies are FINDINGS

Cutting off blood to the brain is starving it for oxygen is it not? Sometimes known as asphyxiation.

Yup a picture you know like a bible.

Do not know how to post stuff from phone.

The 400lbs on his back was part of a shiatsu massage i am sure.

Does this mean you don't have a picture that better makes your point?

I'm happy to wait until you arrive at your home for your evidence.

No, it was part of the "restrain the drugged up perp until the EMTs arrive".

I won't be home for months. Funny when the EMT's arrived they wouldn't let them near him. Well not until they had murdered him anyway.

Does it really get more MAGA than that?

You mean he warned the police he was in respiratory distress long before the four of them pinned him down and choked him out?

You know the coroner still declared it homicide. He wouldn't have died that day if not for the choking knee on his neck.
and after saying i cant breathe, he should of added because of the drugs i consumed...and then become unruly...that would have been a better response, right?

his feet/ankles.

View attachment 380818

Thats a picture.

MAGA?

"could have contributed"-----if he died because his trachea was compressed, there would be evidence of that -----in the cartilages that form the trachea.
are you suggesting that he died of a damaged scapula?
political in asphyxia there are AUTOPSY FINDINGS consistent with asphyxia. In asphyxia due to neck compression there are FINDINGS consistent with neck compression leading to asphyxia. Were there?
What is your question?

my question is what were the AUTOPSY FINDINGS ----findings and not history. That the man was arrested
and forcibly restrained is not a FINDING. Physical examination and lab studies are FINDINGS

Cutting off blood to the brain is starving it for oxygen is it not? Sometimes known as asphyxiation.

Cutting off blood to the brain is NOT called asphyxiation----it causes a STROKE---which can
be determined by microscopic examination of brain tissue------which is ROUTINE in real autopsies. It does not cause shortness of breath. The microscopic evidence of the cutting off of blood to the brain is a
FINDING on autopsy

I won't be home for months. Funny when the EMT's arrived they wouldn't let them near him. Well not until they had murdered him anyway.

sure...you watch it every night ...the demoncrats idea of peaceful protesting---how soon you forget

sure...you watch it every night ...the demoncrats idea of peaceful protesting---how soon you forget

Watch cops not allow EMT's attend to people until they are already murdered by the same police officers? Where the fuck are you from?

Funny when the EMT's arrived they wouldn't let them near him

I'd ask you for proof, but we've seen how that works.

Watch the video.

Watch the video.

What video?

Watch cops not allow EMT's attend to people until they are already murdered by the same police officers? Where the fuck are you from?
thats 1 instance. your demoncrat shit goes on nightly...you should stop deflecting because you suck at it...REALITY--get a grip

Watch the video.

Link?

The silliness of the White Nationalist argument that Floyd now killed himself reminds me of the argument that the woman a White Nationalist ran over in his car in Charlottesville died of a heart attack and the vehicle played little role.

The silliness of the White Nationalist argument that Floyd now killed himself reminds me of the argument that the woman a White Nationalist ran over in his car in Charlottesville died of a heart attack and the vehicle played little role.

I've never heard that argument yet. This guy was obviously tanked up on a drug that kills tens of thousands of Americans every year. Furthermore, the latest video shows he was on so much of this stuff, he was out of his mind.

Again, he was breathing, but he was not getting oxygen. I don't think a knee to the neck can stop all oxygen flow. While I don't agree with the officers actions, I also don't agree with the charge that he killed Floyd. I think this officer has a good defense with this latest evidence.

I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS. I can't tell you how many times I've seen officers on that show from all around the country doing that same thing to an unruly suspect.

the autopsy report notes that part of the heart was missing-----in order to detect an infarction of the
heart----the autopsy has to include lots of microscopic study thereof-----it does not show up like a large sign or flashing lights
That is also a false post.

I am starting to wonder if you are posting this bullshit on purpose and not simply out of ignorance.

what is false-----you imagine that a myocardial infarction SHOWS up just by LOOKING at a heart?
I do not believe that he died of FENTANYL OVERDOSE. When did that happen?----he swallowed a handful of the stuff whilst sitting in the cop car? ----or he was shoving it down his throat as he was selling LOOSIES
on the sidewalk? If he had done that he would have been happily falling into unconsciousness before a knee hit him---he would not have gone down FIGHTING
Selling Loosies? I think you got your criminals mixed up.....Floyd was sitting in his vehicle with 2 others after trying to pawn off the fake $20----high on drugs when the cops arrived to arrest him.

Forum List

Back