New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, ‘Cannot Walk Around’

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Emails obtained by Citizens United through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and released on Tuesday suggest that walking around a stage may have been a challenging burden for Hillary Clinton as early as 2009.

In a 2009 email exchange between top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and Clinton Global Initiative employees Amitabh Desai and Ed Hughes, Abedin revealed that Clinton could not walk around the stage like her husband Bill Clinton and would need a podium for an upcoming address.

"Just want to make sure someone has coordinated with you on hrc speech set up," Abedin wrote. "She won't be able to give it in the round like [Bill Clinton] does walking around with microphone," she explained. "Are we able to set it up so shes speaking at a podium [sic]?"

Look like she was walking around just fine last week...
I didn't see any problems either. New meds? Or she was weak at one time.

Or you guys are getting desperate that your Orange Nazi is melting down?

Yeah, that sounds about right.
Can't you carry on a decent dialogue? The OP does say she was having a difficult time at some point and requested a podium. That is a fact. So maybe she was tired at one time or had new meds that made her more stable. Maybe she was weak from campaigning so hard but better now. It doesn't mean she's incompetent for Christ sakes...take it easy.

Can't you carry on a decent dialogue? The OP does say she was having a difficult time at some point and requested a podium. That is a fact. So maybe she was tired at one time or had new meds that made her more stable. Maybe she was weak from campaigning so hard but better now. It doesn't mean she's incompetent for Christ sakes...take it easy.

You wouldn't be making a big deal about it if you didn't think it would help your weak argument.

Much like your Cheeto Jesus, you all just can't admit you made a mistake.

No, America understands your fascist is very ill...

image.jpeg

Are you going to take a spelling class soon? desparate....like insults there's one for you.

You wouldn't be making a big deal about it if you didn't think it would help your weak argument.

You are truly insufferable. There are people I can carry a dialogue with which you are not. Just shakin' my head.

The problem with leaked emails is anything at all can be changed, added, embellished or made up, not exactly the best source for information. Verify verify verify seems to have gone out of the window in the right wing world of BS.

Emails obtained by Citizens United through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and released on Tuesday suggest that walking around a stage may have been a challenging burden for Hillary Clinton as early as 2009.

In a 2009 email exchange between top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and Clinton Global Initiative employees Amitabh Desai and Ed Hughes, Abedin revealed that Clinton could not walk around the stage like her husband Bill Clinton and would need a podium for an upcoming address.

"Just want to make sure someone has coordinated with you on hrc speech set up," Abedin wrote. "She won't be able to give it in the round like [Bill Clinton] does walking around with microphone," she explained. "Are we able to set it up so shes speaking at a podium [sic]?"

Looks like clinton can't do much without abedin guiding her through life. abedin sez she gets confused often.

Emails Show Huma Used To Put Hillary Down For Nap Time

Are you going to take a spelling class soon? desparate....like insults there's one for you.

You are truly insufferable. There are people I can carry a dialogue with which you are not. Just shakin' my head.
did you just try to correct the spelling by suggesting that "desparate" is the correct way of spelling "desperate"?

did you just try to correct the spelling by suggesting that "desparate" is the correct way of spelling "desperate"?

So he did.

They are losing it.

Weak shit; even for you.

She walked all over Trump's ass in two debates now.

The problem with leaked emails is anything at all can be changed, added, embellished or made up, not exactly the best source for information. Verify verify verify seems to have gone out of the window in the right wing world of BS.
They can be compared to the originals with meta data. That's why emails are considered a valid form of communication.

You're either a bad liar or incredibly ignorant.

Forum List

Back