More Hillary Leaks...Politico's "Chief Political Correspondent" emails Clinton campaign chief

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Glenn Thrush, Politico's "Chief Political Correspondent" emails Clinton campaign chief John Podesta:

CvG2W42XEAAaAfO.jpg:large

The MSM and Crooked Hillary's campaign are one in the same. There is one way to stop this fascism, vote for The Donald. Let's make America Great Again. Or at least not a banana republic like it is now.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

And you guys believe a few lines with no context, no anything. You are too easily duped, do you take fool me pills daily or twice a day? Oh and that swampland you bought should be prosperous in fifty years so wait patiently. Even Ecuador shut down the sexual predator's email.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

And you guys believe a few lines with no context, no author, no anything. You are too easily duped, do you take fool me pills daily or twice a day? Oh and that swampland you bought should be prosperous in fifty years so wait patiently.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays
A democrat hack supporting a democrat hack being a democrat hack.....shocking....:lol:

Forum List

Back