Why Merrick Garland Must Appoint a Special Counsel to Investigate the Bidens

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It is now clear, after the appointment of new attorney general, Merrick Garland, that he must, not may, appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden in public corruption matters that may substantially involve his father.

This is especially clear now that it is known, contrary to his fervent denials, that Joe Biden met with Hunter’s corrupt Ukrainian and Russian clients at least once at Café Milano in Washington, D.C. There are likely more meetings, but once is enough. He also met at length in the White House with Hunter’s partner, Devon Archer, as the two were pitching their services to the corrupt Burisma Holdings, as it was being targeted by a joint UK/US task force. As a result, they scored a deal in which they each received $1 million annually in fees, plus other lobbying and legal fees. More strikingly, an email from Hunter on his laptop states without ambiguity he was paying his father half of his fees. He need do that, of course, only if Joe was in on the game.

Why, you may ask, would this Special Counsel appointment be required if former Attorney General William Barr, clearly on the other side of the political fence, determined that such an appointment was not appropriate? That question answers itself. Barr had no “political connection” with either Biden, and therefore the Special Counsel statute, 28 C.F.R. §600.1, would not apply.

However, there can be no doubt but that Garland has a clear political connection to President Joe Biden. Garland was nominated to the Supreme Court by the Obama/Biden administration. The more obvious, inarguable connection is Biden’s appointment of Garland as attorney general.

The applicable statute requires the appointment of a Special Counsel if there is a conflict of interest:

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Not holding my breath. Garland will say, as he did so many times during his confirmation: “I am not familiar with this case, It all happened before I became AG. See nothing, hear nothing, know nothing. Case closed.”

This obsession with Hunter Biden is maybe the most hypocritical thing the right has ever done after the brazen nepotism of Trump and his hellspawn psycho kids.

It is now clear, after the appointment of new attorney general, Merrick Garland, that he must, not may, appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden in public corruption matters that may substantially involve his father.

This is especially clear now that it is known, contrary to his fervent denials, that Joe Biden met with Hunter’s corrupt Ukrainian and Russian clients at least once at Café Milano in Washington, D.C. There are likely more meetings, but once is enough. He also met at length in the White House with Hunter’s partner, Devon Archer, as the two were pitching their services to the corrupt Burisma Holdings, as it was being targeted by a joint UK/US task force. As a result, they scored a deal in which they each received $1 million annually in fees, plus other lobbying and legal fees. More strikingly, an email from Hunter on his laptop states without ambiguity he was paying his father half of his fees. He need do that, of course, only if Joe was in on the game.

Why, you may ask, would this Special Counsel appointment be required if former Attorney General William Barr, clearly on the other side of the political fence, determined that such an appointment was not appropriate? That question answers itself. Barr had no “political connection” with either Biden, and therefore the Special Counsel statute, 28 C.F.R. §600.1, would not apply.

However, there can be no doubt but that Garland has a clear political connection to President Joe Biden. Garland was nominated to the Supreme Court by the Obama/Biden administration. The more obvious, inarguable connection is Biden’s appointment of Garland as attorney general.

The applicable statute requires the appointment of a Special Counsel if there is a conflict of interest:

Not holding my breath. Garland will say, as he did so many times during his confirmation: “I am not familiar with this case, It all happened before I became AG. See nothing, hear nothing, know nothing. Case closed.”
You can't investigate people over fake, made-up crap.

Next.

So what crime are they investigating?

So what crime are they investigating?
Well, they could start with quid pro quo Joe having the judge fired that was looking into Hunter and the job "the big guy" got him with Barisma, and the millions of dollars sonny got for doing... nothing.

Well, they could start with quid pro quo Joe having the judge fired that was looking into Hunter and the job "the big guy" got him with Barisma, and the millions of dollars sonny got for doing... nothing.
A judge? You’re confused. I think you mean a prosecutor.

Why is it illegal to have a corrupt prosecutor fired before giving money to a foreign country?

What public corruption matters? Hunter is not and was not in public office.

This obsession with Hunter Biden is maybe the most hypocritical thing the right has ever done after the brazen nepotism of Trump and his hellspawn psycho kids.

Yeah, those crack-smoking sex vids the Trump kids made were atrocious, weren't they?

Wow you are so behind in the news.

That investigation happened last year. The Senate released their report on what they found.

Which was nothing beyond a conflict of interest but nothing criminal and no policy was affected.

You so need to keep up with current events.

Or is this another Benghazi repeat? Investigate over and over and over again with the only goal to smear Biden?

How many investigations do you want?

Almost like your brazen stupidity.

1623763391501.png

You can't investigate people over fake, made-up crap.

Next.
Fake made up crap when the one who is to be investigated admits he can not deny the laptop is his.

LMAO...you are a sheeple. You have little if any credibility based on this post alone.

Lets see how this works......Trump is accused of collusion with no proof and he is guilty.

Biden is accused of working with Ukrainians and China and does not deny the proof and it is fake news.

You cant make this shit up.

Forum List

Back