New data shows the folly of Trump’s crusade against early voting: Vermont, Kentucky, &NV dramatically expanded early voting, neither party gained edge

The states had divergent results but shared a few key things in common. Making it easier to vote early or by mail did not lead to voter fraud, nor did it seem to advantage Republicans or Democrats. In Kentucky, Republicans held on to five of the state’s six congressional districts and a Senate seat. Both Vermont and Nevada saw split-ticket voters decide statewide races, by a gaping margin in Vermont and a narrow one in Nevada.

2020 was the most secure election ever, and i will prove it on this thread, stay tuned, my friends!

What does early voting have anything to do with a secure election? In any event, we should not allow early voting because the huge majority of early voters are biased and already know who they are voting for. They do not study the candidates and listen to them or follow their policies and give it any thought whatsoever. Early voters only vote with their respective collectives. Voting should be a thought process where you consider everything and make the best last second decision you can. If you vote early and then something happens after you vote that would change your vote, you cannot change it. As I said, early voting is only for those who don't give elections and thoughts or considerations, they only vote with their clan. This should not be allowed unless there are extenuating circumstances such has health reasons or military service.

Forum List

Back