New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

horror.gif

Is this one gonna kill .02% of 75 and up age group as well?

Only a matter of time before it gets here..if it isn't already. And the reason it will run amok and rampant..is because of the virus deniers and anti-vaxxers. Just got back from a week in Western MI. It's like the Wild West out there. Very little in the way of precautions and almost critical levels of infections and hospitalizations...the majority among the non-vaccinated.

This is what the next few years of life looks like for the people who won't get vaccinated. Eventually, they'll be a variant that will be so contagious, it will look for the easiest unvaccinated vector.
Bottom line is, sooner or later, their luck will run out.
But vaccine type may be critical, not only due to age. The stats for incompletely matured immune systems aren’t in yet because the Pedophile hasn’t molested the children in a big way yet.

Only a matter of time before it gets here..if it isn't already. And the reason it will run amok and rampant..is because of the virus deniers and anti-vaxxers. Just got back from a week in Western MI. It's like the Wild West out there. Very little in the way of precautions and almost critical levels of infections and hospitalizations...the majority among the non-vaccinated.

This is what the next few years of life looks like for the people who won't get vaccinated. Eventually, they'll be a variant that will be so contagious, it will look for the easiest unvaccinated vector.
Bottom line is, sooner or later, their luck will run out.
There are only so many chess moves available on the spike for maintaining virulence or transmissibility. That is why the cases of Nu are being reported as mild cases (Flutrackers.com).

It’s interesting to find porcine links to the Nu variant. The mutation L212I (isoleucine) compares with porcine TGEV (subsistence on metal surfaces for up to 28 days): without mutating it is 211I(isoleucine).

And if it is legit, then do you have an analogy on it ? Is there possibly a sinister plan involved, like the development of new strain's by lab's somewhere out there, otherwise in order to keep the mayhem and chaos going for global political forces who might want to take over in the aftermath ??
To me, China let out a man made virus that has gone out of control. Millions will die.

To me it was man made. How else to explain such disparate symptoms?
A naturally-evolved virus can display a multitude of symptoms due to the diversity of the H. sapiens genome. Note that when they tested the chimp-based AstraZeneca, they already had a prepared list of possible reactions prepared for the cohort. This is supreme bullshit and overconfidence from the medical mafia.

But Brianne and the others (see USMB video) that got Astrazeneca were told the reactions were “immune-mediated due to the spike protein.” What? Did they think they were talking to monkeys?

A naturally-evolved virus can display a multitude of symptoms due to the diversity of the H. sapiens genome. Note that when they tested the chimp-based AstraZeneca, they already had a prepared list of possible reactions prepared for the cohort. This is supreme bullshit and overconfidence from the medical mafia.
I do not buy it. Many lose smell and taste. I did Not. Most have a fever and or cough. I did not. The virus is odd, man made and bred to survive, mutate and kill the weak and old.

As Brianne documents in the video (for eternity, see USMB Pfizer Seals thread), there was no space provided for additional reactions to be written in. We will crucify this mafia arrogance with relentless information anarchy.

Forum List

Back