New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

I hope people realize the vaccine is causing these variants. There is no intention of wiping Covid out.
Could be right, and didn't Bill Gates allegedly lead some sort of mission to get the women sterilized in S.Africa ? I heard this, but not sure if it's true or not. They also said that Gates was a huge proponent of reducing population numbers upon the earth. I know one thing, and that is that these informational puzzle's need to be ultimately figured out before it's to late.

It's ok though, because Gates might be named in the Gilane Maxwell case.

This looks legit. I was incorrect. Global Killer. Many will die.
And if it is legit, then do you have an analogy on it ? Is there possibly a sinister plan involved, like the development of new strain's by lab's somewhere out there, otherwise in order to keep the mayhem and chaos going for global political forces who might want to take over in the aftermath ??

And now President Biden restricts travel from South Africa. Xenophobic buffoon.
Might be to late, because among the illegal crossers, we may have seen in those video's the very one's that needed to be screened and tested before entering into the interior of this country.

National security interest be damned under Obiden. If he has bungled his constitutional duties to uphold the safety and we'll being of we the people, then they all need to be impeached or recalled somehow.

Given its R value is up there, and it's already spread off the continent. ..........will probably not be contained.

Hope I'm wrong.

BUT WACK A MOLE game quarter is in. Time to do it again.

This variant is already in several countries. There's no stopping it now. Travel bans will only slow it down for half a minute.
Won’t slow it at all…

When a new Variant is detected it is the WHO job to set the alarms off, so how long has this new variant been spreading and how long before it spreads here?

Also will the vaccine stop the spread and if not what are the alternatives that does not include full lockdown?

That is why I call it Wack a Mole. Once pandora is loose there is no stopping it.
Yeah, China Government opened that damn box buy unleashing a virus that can mutate and will mutate around any vaccine we create, so what is the choices now?

before the left jump on my ass let me be clear I have no love for China and it Government and believe the spread is because of them and I truly believe they have the possible vaccine but keep it hidden until they have World Control…

No, Trump asked about injecting disinfectant, to the horror of Dr. Birx. Or did you forget that?
You still don't know that SUNLIGHT DISINFECTS (KILLS VIRUS'S)? A process that they were using on HIV in the 90's? Geejus, but a vowel if you need one.

He didn't specify, dumbfuck.
Let's not forget he also suggested the "light" theory, too.
You know this, you can't defend this asshole and be taken seriously.

Yep, you are this stupid. LIGHT being used a disinfectant for blood has been used experimented with since the 90's for HIV and decades before for others. Viruss are much smaller and much simpler than bacteria and as such are more easily affected by both light and heat.....EASIER TO KILL specifically. Sorry you to stupid to grasp this concept even after being told so many times.

Last edited:
A new Covid variant has appeared in South Africa.

This variant has a large number of mutations, some of which are concerning. Preliminary evidence suggests an increased risk of reinfection with this variant, as compared to other VOCs. The number of cases of this variant appears to be increasing in almost all provinces in South Africa. Current SARS-CoV-2 PCR diagnostics continue to detect this variant. Several labs have indicated that for one widely used PCR test, one of the three target genes is not detected (called S gene dropout or S gene target failure) and this test can therefore be used as marker for this variant, pending sequencing confirmation. Using this approach, this variant has been detected at faster rates than previous surges in infection, suggesting that this variant may have a growth advantage.

This news has disrupted the stock market and airlines.

Announcement of new virus variant alarms world, as stocks crash and flights are banned

President Biden is taking precautionary measures:

Senior Biden administration officials announced Friday that starting Monday, travel to the United States will be restricted from South Africa and seven other countries — Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbabwe. The new policy, which does not affect U.S. citizens and permanent residents, was enacted “out of an abundance of caution,” officials said, as public health officials work to learn more about the new variant.

<snip>

Still, major questions remain about the variant’s transmissibility, whether it might make people sicker and whether it might be able to evade vaccines or therapeutics.

The omicron variant was first detected in Botswana, but scientists in South Africa convened a news conference Thursday and said they had linked it to an exponential rise of infections in their country. Cases have also been identified in Hong Kong and Belgium, Israel and other countries.
Probably the hong Kong flu... They haven't seen that one in a while. Deadly virus... Might be regurgitating viruses now for fear. Somethings got to keep these democrat's afloat in 2022. Oh wait they'll just use those trillions to do it, and so we must pass the bill now, we must, we must, we must.

Biden's always been a racist
Yep, I think so. Gotta reference his speak and take note of his actions over the years in order to see it, and to hear it come out. He's one of those "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" type of feller's in life. He doesn't want anything to get in the way of his money and power, so he lies constantly.

Biden called Trump a racist , xenophobic and hated brown and black people to our country when campaigning. What does he call himself today? Also more deaths under Biden then Trump where is the outrage by the left about Biden not doing his job and stopping the virus

Might be to late, because among the illegal crossers, we may have seen in those video's the very one's that needed to be screened and tested before entering into the interior of this country.

National security interest be damned under Obiden. If he has bungled his constitutional duties to uphold the safety and we'll being of we the people, then they all need to be impeached or recalled somehow.
If JoeXi doesn’t allow an infected South African across the Mexican border, his CIA handlers will seed the variant in New Mexico if they have to. The samples first taken in SAfr. are likely to have been propagated in the lab just to make sure they didn’t miss anything nasty.

Forum List

Back