New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

I do not buy it. Many lose smell and taste. I did Not. Most have a fever and or cough. I did not. The virus is odd, man made and bred to survive, mutate and kill the weak and old.
We don’t cherry-pick reactions such as sense of smell because we’re dealing with two viruses of AstraZeneca: coronavirus and adenovirus.

so how was trump involved?....
His complete inaction of a response from Jan-Mar, 2020 allowed the virus to gain a foothold here and spread like wildfire. All while Nero tweeted, golfed, and held fawning gatherings to exalt his greatness.

Thought with as many times as this has been posted, it would have been obvious to you. :auiqs.jpg:

His complete inaction of a response from Jan-Mar, 2020 allowed the virus to gain a foothold here and spread like wildfire. All while Nero tweeted, golfed, and held fawning gatherings to exalt his greatness.

Thought with as many times as this has been posted, it would have been obvious to you. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep. By the 2020 election, it was pretty clear that Trump had driven the country into a ditch. The initial 2 month shutdown to "flatten the curve" had ONE purpose: Buy time for a national response in the form of universal testing, universal safety guidelines, and possibly contact tracing. Trump promised the governors that he had a plan in the works and would release it soon. Then, a month into the shutdown, he said "Just kidding!", leaving the governors to scramble for their own plans. Truly awful leadership. No leadership at all would have been better than that.

And to me it’s man made. You do you.
Objective science. Because of Chinese communist esoterica not disclosing the animal source, it can only be man-made when the argument refers to vaccines, in some vaccine types, a combination of two viruses. Thus, we have included both vaxxed and un-vaxxed in the argument, and a symptom like loss of smell can’t be forced in an argument to be a result of human manipulation. You are faced with the objective fact that there’s no evidence from the genome for human manipulation, and cannot be proven but only speculated on.

The Chinese have contact tracing down to a fine art for SARS-CoV. The maps are astonishing to behold.

I dare Whitmer to put Michigan under lockdown again
If people like you (and other like minded individuals) would just exhibit the most miniscule amount of common sense, decency, and precautions, along with just plain old doing the right thing (get vaccinated), it wouldn't be necessary to lock anything or anyone down. I just got back from Western MI. It's about as close to a red alert as you can get. People just aren't playing with full decks right now. Complacency and fatigue has set in. But if we could all just get used to the new normal for right now, no lockdowns, no keeping kids out of school, no businesses shuttering (pandemic) would be necessary. But, as to work and businesses, like it or not, for most of us, work from home is a permanent reality.

If people like you (and other like minded individuals) would just exhibit the most miniscule amount of common sense, decency, and precautions, along with just plain old doing the right thing
So you know NOTHING about me.

You should STFU when you don't know what you're talking about

So far, I've done EVERYTHING you libs have been crying about. I just believe in CHOICE. So STFU and worry about yourself

If people like you (and other like minded individuals) would just exhibit the most miniscule amount of common sense, decency, and precautions, along with just plain old doing the right thing (get vaccinated), it wouldn't be necessary to lock anything or anyone down. I just got back from Western MI. It's about as close to a red alert as you can get. People just aren't playing with full decks right now. Complacency and fatigue has set in. But if we could all just get used to the new normal for right now, no lockdowns, no keeping kids out of school, no businesses shuttering (pandemic) would be necessary. But, as to work and businesses, like it or not, for most of us, work from home is a permanent reality.
Another condemning fantasy virtue signaling plea based on false pretense that your Vax won’t work unless I take mine
So fearful, so statistically ignorant, so shame based, so control freak childish.

Remember a few months back the mu virus was reported in South America and a few other countries. It was reported to be spreading rapidly and the WHO put it on their mutation watch list. A few months latter it had disappeared from media. The reason is that it's transmission rate paled in comparison to delta variant. It takes time for the scientists to collect the data and evaluate it. The Media simply can not wait for the facts, so it spreads opinion mixed with misinformation in order to generate interest as this is their bread and butter, creating news.
Agree. The primary problem is that the public deserves 100 percent transparency about origin, all people involved named publicly for their specific errors and omissions, and how to force (think of types of force minus violence) media to tell the truth without embellished headlines and intentional fear tactics.

US mainstream media is a crooked lot. This assessment does not including 10 relatively unbiased outlets; unfortunately, these top 10 rated media orgs are not same outlets most voters read. Yes, shock and awe headlines sell more clicks by using the old tried and true attention-getter type headlines, but pandemic details should NEVER be exaggerated nor even embellished with adjectives. Certain media orgs are doing this knowingly, unless these mouthpieces truly believe that the world is ending with their incessant predictions of doom and gloom. We want the facts without futile opinion.

cycle.jpg

So far, I've done EVERYTHING you libs have been crying about. I just believe in CHOICE. So STFU and worry about yourself
They make you responsible for their health security just like Everything Else that they can’t grasp is their responsibility.

No, the USMB Pfizer Asks to Seal thread is on track for exposing the pathology of not separating types of vaccine and medical mafia arrogance, because Brianne’s video is about a chimpanzee-based vaccine, and because this mafia holds the esoteric information about any reactions to which vaccines in which patients....and their ages, which automatically links to the pedophiliac Vaccine Pimp being prepared to molest children whose immature immune systems are being treated like lab monkeys.

YouTube took down PJW's video, but you can watch it here. The lefts "solutions" aren't working

Well, good for you then. Sorry to make assumptions. However, spending a week out in Western MI has given me some insight into the minds of people who
just can't be persuaded to do the right thing. It isn't about choice. It's about ending a pandemic and getting back to a sense of normal life.

I'm sure you want that right?

Another condemning fantasy virtue signaling plea based on false pretense that your Vax won’t work unless I take mine
So fearful, so statistically ignorant, so shame based, so control freak childish.
No. Not really worried about you taking your vax. Or you spreading your pox to me.

I am worried about numnutz's like you not getting vaxxed, getting sick, and clogging up the hospitals to a point
where even basic non-covid life saving procedures can't be performed because of short staffing issues arising from
people's basic stupidity and healthcare worker burnout. Why would you continue to want to treat people, most of
whom could have prevented their predicament. The fact is, there's been an effective solution this pandemic available to the GP since April.

Forum List

Back