New CNN Poll. Majority of Americans Now Think Obama is Incompetent and a Liar

I honestly don't think that Barry conciously bold-faced lied. I have believed since the man said he was running for President, that he is so much of an amateur, that he is so incompetent that he just cannot work in such a demanding position. And then there is his handler, Valerie Jarrett. This woman I think, conciously puts him into a position where it seems that he lied, i.e., "If you like your insurance, you can keep it... PERIOD!" He didn't know. He didn't read the bill, even after it was passed. He just said what he was told to say and it was obviously wrong.

Barry is the consumate amateur. He is a 'cult of personality' and that is it. He is surrounded by people who are academics who also have no experience in running a government and they have been learning on the job.

I honestly don't think that Barry conciously bold-faced lied. I have believed since the man said he was running for President, that he is so much of an amateur, that he is so incompetent that he just cannot work in such a demanding position. And then there is his handler, Valerie Jarrett. This woman I think, conciously puts him into a position where it seems that he lied, i.e., "If you like your insurance, you can keep it... PERIOD!" He didn't know. He didn't read the bill, even after it was passed. He just said what he was told to say and it was obviously wrong.

Barry is the consumate amateur. He is a 'cult of personality' and that is it. He is surrounded by people who are academics who also have no experience in running a government and they have been learning on the job.

Sniper, what you say is plausible, except that we had information that there was debates from the aides that they did know that it was entirely probable that the insurance policies were going to be cancelled if they didn't meet the parameters of Obamacare.

They debated whether to get into the minutia of who would get cancelled and who would not and decided that was too complex. And they decided to go with "IF you like your policy, you could keep it." The ultimate consideration was they needed the votes in Congress to pass the bill and the people to vote for him. So that meant they had to lie. And lie he did.

Let's face it. Lying comes easy to this man.

And you folks wonder why it is you that make independents and centrists and critical thinkers vote for Dems.

Its a CNN poll, jake. most likely biased towards obama. the real numbers are probably much worse for him.

independents and centrists are turning on him big time. you on the far left will follow him over the cliff no matter what, we know that.

sadly, you may be right, incompetence is what he has brought to the whitehouse.

When Clinton lied it was "A lie about sex". These Obama lies are hitting people in the pocket book and they take it personal. Obama is toast.

Forum List

Back