New CNN Poll. Majority of Americans Now Think Obama is Incompetent and a Liar

Based on this single poll, I am going to call it right here and now: Obama won't get re-elected...
The REAL question probably is, will he be allowed to serve-out his second term?

Reid and Pelosi continue to tug-back against the increasing pull of Democratic defector-wannabes.

There is a distinct odor of Impeachment in the air, in hopes of putting an end to the nightmare.

The charges don't matter... if they want him out badly enough, they'll figure something out...

Based on this single poll, I am going to call it right here and now: Obama won't get re-elected...

The REAL answer is, yes. Come back when he sinks down to 19 percent, where Bush was, and we'll talk some more.

Funny....have you actual looked? Republicans are leading Dimocrats on the generic Congressional ballot as well. Sorry, you lose on that one too. :(

I would love to think that it makes a difference ... But it doesn't ... And a generic ballot doesn't get anyone in particular elected.
Whether or not the majority of Americans think President Obama is incompetent, a liar or both ... Is a year and a few votes short of making any difference whatsoever.
Democrat politicians looking at a rough battle to remain in office ... Like Mary Landrieu ... Are already distancing themselves from both President Obama and the Democrat hardline.

It is interesting to watch the shift ... But whether or not it makes a difference is yet to be seen.

The REAL answer is, yes. Come back when he sinks down to 19 percent, where Bush was, and we'll talk some more.

LOL. Obama is doing so badly in spite of a friendly press and no stock market crash that you have to make up numbers about Bush to try to draw a bigger contrast between how Obama is doing all by his own dishonest incompetent self?

At this stage of his presidency, Bush had a press which was talking down the war effort, talking down a decent economy and blaming Bush for nature and liberal incompetence in New Orleans.

Obama has had a press protecting him from the buffets and blows of truth for as long as they possibly could, and still he's just a couple of percentage points higher than Bush was at this time.

Last edited:

I dont recall Bush ever being at 19%. He certainly did not leave office with the lowest ratings.
But Obama will. Obama will also be the first president to leave office in handcuffs.

I dont recall Bush ever being at 19%. He certainly did not leave office with the lowest ratings.
But Obama will. Obama will also be the first president to leave office in handcuffs.

Yup, he made it to 19%.
Presidential Approval Rating Highs and Lows
So, you just have to be patient or make up shit.

Yup, he made it to 19%.

I apologize for thinking g5000 made that number up.

I only remember people talking about the 22% club. I figured the "blame Bush" crowd would have used his lowest poll number to mock those of us who passionately miss Bush.

Yup, he made it to 19%.

In April of this year ... The Washington Post had a poll that gave President Bush higher approval ratings than President Obama has now.
Blaming President Bush isn't going to help you out anymore.

Post-ABC poll: Approval ratings of George W. Bush - The Washington Post

Still delusional I see....:lol:

And you folks wonder why it is you that make independents and centrists and critical thinkers vote for Dems.

So criticizing Obama makes independents vote for Dems? What does praising Obama make the independents do?
Okay, let's just suspend reality and say McCain was President from 09 to 13 and now Romney is President. Now we can further suspend reality and say rightwads, teabaggers and Republicans don't suck. Independents, centrists and critical thinkers don't vote for Democrats. You're living in your Republican utopia so why are you bitching?

And you folks wonder why it is you that make independents and centrists and critical thinkers vote for Dems.

So criticizing Obama makes independents vote for Dems? What does praising Obama make the independents do?
Okay, let's just suspend reality and say McCain was President from 09 to 13 and now Romney is President. Now we can further suspend reality and say rightwads, teabaggers and Republicans don't suck. Independents, centrists and critical thinkers don't vote for Democrats. You're living in your Republican utopia so why are you bitching?

Did you have a point of some kind?

Forum List

Back