New Button!!

Does clicking the "Funny" button give any perks to the Funny Pusher?

:lol:

I like it, regardless. :)
It's a nice addition. Some remarks and comments on this forum merit the "funny". I could've used it many times yesterday. I hope it remains here. Now, we need one for "pathetic".

Maybe "duh" instead of pathetic? It's shorter.
In other words, one that displays our contempt at some of the really stupid shit said from time to time. Huh? Can we?

It's a nice addition. Some remarks and comments on this forum merit the "funny". I could've used it many times yesterday. I hope it remains here. Now, we need one for "pathetic".
Just click on Gracies avatar
We could say just click on YOUR avatar, except you don't rate high enough for that. Here's your new avatar >>

th

Just click on Gracies avatar
We could say just click on YOUR avatar, except you don't rate high enough for that. Here's your new avatar >>

th
How is that thread of yours going, butthurt boy?

I don't mind the new button, but how many do we need? Now I'm going to have to give it some thought as to which button to award a post with! Agree, Thanks, Informative, Funny . . .

We DO need one more that shows disagreement. NOT! or NAY! or a thumbs down. Something. Just one more, please. I am libra. The balance scales are way off. What we have is all positive, and no negatives on dumbassed posts. This is a message board. Good comes with bad. Give us a bad button. If it does not affect someones score points..whatever they are...who cares as long as they see who gave them the bad score? It hurts nothing and the ones pushing the "lame" button can get their frustrations out of their system.

Discuss it in the staff office and get back to us, k? THINK about it. Seriously.

cereal_killer

We still need negative buttons.

Not necessarily negative, but 'Disagree' seems sensible if we're to have an 'Agree' button.

You should have to explain your disagreement though. That way it is harder for people to abuse it and just disagree with posts because they don't like the particular poster or something petty like that.

We still need negative buttons.

Not necessarily negative, but 'Disagree' seems sensible if we're to have an 'Agree' button.

You should have to explain your disagreement though. That way it is harder for people to abuse it and just disagree with posts because they don't like the particular poster or something petty like that.

Ya...Could become the new Neg. I for one don't miss the Neg. If ya got nothing nice to say...:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back