New book pins the video lie on Obama

Wonder how long it will be before hillary gives liberals their marching orders to turn on obama. You know the little negro that crushed her presidential dreams. Liberals will do it, their good little robots.
I hear from one of her legal aides that she is going to mandate gay conversion therapy for straight people.

Journalist Edward Klein has written a book using inside sources to pin the Benghazi video lie squarely on Obama.

14th times a charm I guess...so here goes nothing...

Where has it been proven that the video reasoning was a lie?

Its simple even for you,the narrative was it was a spontaneous demonstration that got out of haqnd,when they darn well knew it was a planned coordinated attack.even you should see the difference,but........

I said the video....And I said proof.

Where is the proof that the shit didnt kick off partly because of the video? anywhere? Does it have a link?

According to a Clinton legal advisor, Bubba and the Hildabeast both thought the video story was a lie and an unbelievable cover-up .

“Hillary was stunned when she heard the president talk about the Benghazi attack,” one of her top legal advisers said in an interview. “Obama wanted her to say that the attack had been a spontaneous demonstration triggered by an obscure video on the Internet that demeaned the Prophet Mohammed.”

This adviser continued: “Hillary told Obama, ‘Mr. President, that story isn’t credible. Among other things, it ignores the fact that the attack occurred on 9/11.’ But the president was adamant. He said, ‘Hillary, I need you to put out a State Department release as soon as possible.’”

After her conversation with the president, Hillary called Bill Clinton, who was at his penthouse apartment in the William J. Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, and told him what Obama wanted her to do.

“I’m sick about it,” she said, according to the legal adviser, who was filled in on the conversation.

“That story won’t hold up,” Bill said. “I know,” Hillary said. “I told the president that.” “It’s an impossible story,” Bill said. “I can’t believe the president is claiming it wasn’t terrorism. Then again, maybe I can. It looks like Obama isn’t going to allow anyone to say that terrorism has occurred on his watch.”

Hillary’s legal adviser provided further detail: “During their phone call, Bill started playing with various doomsday scenarios, up to and including the idea that Hillary consider resigning as secretary of state over the issue. But both he and Hillary quickly agreed that resigning wasn’t a realistic option.

If her resignation hurt Obama’s chances of winning re-election, her fellow Democrats would never forgive her. Hillary was already thinking of running for president in 2016, and her political future, as well as Obama’s, hung in the balance.”

--
http://nypost.com/2014/06/22/clinton-bristled-at-benghazi-deception-book/

Lie or not I don't know but I do know spontaneous mortar attacks don't happen. First round hits from a mortar rarely happen even when meticulously planned. Add on a multi-pronged coordinated attack and that spells detailed planning. I can understand how those of you who have never served might not find this prominent detail blaring.

I don't plan on reading the book. I have far too many history works waiting for me. If any of you read it, please tell us what you think. I find it interesting that Klein isn't kind to the Clintons, but he does give them an out in this book. Perhaps only a left-handed out but it's there. The Clintons can say they were lying for the team rather than hurting their president two months before the election. With their history of Clintonesque whoppers, this would seem tame.

Given his work, I doubt Klein will be on the Clinton's Christmas card list but by publishing this cover, he could be weaseling future high level access in an upcoming Clinton administration as a reward. Stranger things have happened in "journalism" and politics.

The feud between the Obamas and ‘Hildebeest’
The feud between the Obamas and ?Hildebeest? | New York Post

Last edited:
Here's the thing.

It wasn't a lie.

The video, which is highly regarded by Conservatives and made by a Criminal was part and parcel with the unrest in the Middle East and one of the reasons terrorists in Benghazi attacked the Consulate.

There were also multiple groups involved. Some of which, were protesting.

There was no lie.

:lmao:

Once upon a time in Benghazi

by

Sallow

Give me a freaking break. If this is what you are running with you should get your evidence before the hearings.

Because your fairy tale completely contradicts the testimony of General Hamm, Defense Secretary Panetta, The CIA Security Chief in Tripoli and the State Department.

You know. The State Department where Hilary used to work who said flat out there was no protest? So with your new evidence, you just go running into the hearings and tell hem Hamm, Panetta, the Security Chief and the State Department were all freaking wrong.

:lmao:

Too funny Sallow.

Last edited:
14th times a charm I guess...so here goes nothing...

Where has it been proven that the video reasoning was a lie?

Its simple even for you,the narrative was it was a spontaneous demonstration that got out of haqnd,when they darn well knew it was a planned coordinated attack.even you should see the difference,but........

Where is the proof that the shit didnt kick off partly because of the video? anywhere? Does it have a link?

Where's the proof it did? Some one said something to someone and the NYT writes an article and Daily Kos picks up the mantra

"honest the video made me do it!!

:lol:

I'm splitting a gut here because this is so over the top bullshit. But liberals just keep shovelling on, shovelling on.

Where's the proof it did? Some one said something to someone and the NYT writes and article and Daily Kos picks up the mantra

I'm splitting a gut here because this is so over the top bullshit. But liberals just keep shovelling on, shovelling on.

And why should we only believe those who say it wasn't the video? That's a bit convenient isn't it?

Here's the thing.

It wasn't a lie.

The video, which is highly regarded by Conservatives and made by a Criminal was part and parcel with the unrest in the Middle East and one of the reasons terrorists in Benghazi attacked the Consulate.

There were also multiple groups involved. Some of which, were protesting.

There was no lie.

Keep telling yourself that.

Where's the proof it did?

IDK since you wont take the word of one of the attackers. But when you say something is a lie, you have the burden of proof and 15 times in no one on the right answers.

Some one said something to someone and the NYT writes an article and Daily Kos picks up the mantra

I know, its such bullshit that you failed to add anything as proof. Slapping your knee isnt proof it was a lie.

Where's the proof it did? Some one said something to someone and the NYT writes and article and Daily Kos picks up the mantra

And why should we only believe those who say it wasn't the video? That's a bit convenient isn't it?

Well you have two options for this well co ordinated attack on the American Ambassador and others. In Joe Biden's classic words, it was a big fucking deal. You don't just strike an American Ambassador and a consulate down without knowing full well there will be repercussions.

So here are the options.

A shitty video that caused a small militia to plan and execute a strike on an American consulate.

OR

You have Zawahiri demanding that Libyan AQ affiliates avenge the death of AQ #2 who was Libyan.

You killed him via drone strike early that summer.

Last edited:

Where's the proof it did?

IDK since you wont take the word of one of the attackers. But when you say something is a lie, you have the burden of proof and 15 times in no one on the right answers.

Some one said something to someone and the NYT writes an article and Daily Kos picks up the mantra

I know, its such bullshit that you failed to add anything as proof. Slapping your knee isnt proof it was a lie.

Are you kidding me? I've put up Zawahiri's call to Libyan AQ to avenge the death of AQ #2 many times. A big dude with the organization who happened to be Libyan.

Do you trust Reuters as a source?

Last edited:
See my previous post. Klein is a hack, and a very poor one at that. Even conservative journalists admit he is a hack.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

Around dusk, the Pan-Arab satellite networks began broadcasting footage of protesters breaching the walls of the American Embassy in Cairo, pulling down the American flag and running up the black banner of militant Islam. Young men around Benghazi began calling one another with the news, several said, and many learned of the video for the first time.

There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

I pointed that out too. They don't want to see it.

The reaction to the Benghazi part of the book from the Clinton camp should be soon. If they're quiet about the legal aide quote, they're willing to let the story proceed that Hillary was ordered to go with the made up story of the video.

What good would it do her at this point to refute it?

We should know in a day or two.

See my previous post. Klein is a hack, and a very poor one at that. Even conservative journalists admit he is a hack.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

Around dusk, the Pan-Arab satellite networks began broadcasting footage of protesters breaching the walls of the American Embassy in Cairo, pulling down the American flag and running up the black banner of militant Islam. Young men around Benghazi began calling one another with the news, several said, and many learned of the video for the first time.

There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.
Don't be silly. He is now a GOP hero.

Palin
Uncle Herman
Zimmy
The Pootin
Richardson
Cliven Bundy
Tamoressi the gun runner

Yeah...I see how those republican hero's turn out.

I'm supposed to believe the video made them do it? :lol: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

What is really interesting is the date.

Al Qaeda confirms death of bin Laden confidant Libi

CAIRO Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:33am EDT

From the article...

Zawahiri urged Muslims and particularly Libyans to take revenge for the killing of Libi.

"His blood urges you and incites you to fight and kill the crusaders," he said.

Al Qaeda confirms death of bin Laden confidant Libi | Reuters

Wonder how long it will be before hillary gives liberals their marching orders to turn on obama. You know the little negro that crushed her presidential dreams. Liberals will do it, their good little robots.
I hear from one of her legal aides that she is going to mandate gay conversion therapy for straight people.

Yeah and the sad part is the queers will believe her. Howey will be her biggest supporter. Lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back