New Biden ad - Guess who's the sh*thole country now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald's wall is built. The WORLD has built one around our formerly great nation thanks to his totally inept pandemic response and lack of a national strategy.

Hell, we can't even go to the Caribbean. I do hear that we are still welcome in Antigua and a couple of third world nations in Africa however. :icon_rolleyes:

Will all the countries of the world open up to America when Sleepy Joe institutes a Permanent Lockdown for COVID?

Probably not until they believe we are serious and start to flatten the curve again to average world levels in the restricted countries. Would you?

America has been very "serious" , certainly more serious than most nations. America requires masks and social distancing in all of the Target and Walmart stores, has closed down stadiums and arenas and schools. Hell, every day on the internet, we see stories about assaults, arrests, and even murders over the whole Mask Requirement issue

That's why our death toll is so stunningly low!!!!

The US death rate is stunningly low compared to countries with Govt run healthcare.

Donald's wall is built. The WORLD has built one around our formerly great nation thanks to his totally inept pandemic response and lack of a national strategy.

Hell, we can't even go to the Caribbean. I do hear that we are still welcome in Antigua and a couple of third world nations in Africa however. :icon_rolleyes:

Will all the countries of the world open up to America when Sleepy Joe institutes a Permanent Lockdown for COVID?

Probably not until they believe we are serious and start to flatten the curve again to average world levels in the restricted countries. Would you?

We never flattened the curve.

We just bent it down. We didn't follow through. trump saw things getting better so he opened up the nation.

He did it too soon.

The countries that flattened the curve were able to reopen slowly and safely.

The "slowly and carefully" is the part we screwed up.

We haven't reopened yet at all. Churches are still closed in many places, ditto with stadium, bar rooms, and schools. Further masks and social distancing is still be required here in America. Massive fines are being imposed on refuseniks. Fights, sometimes involving firearms are being waged daily as America struggles under the burden of our Virtual Lockdown/Social Distancing.

That's the whole point, turn people against each other, then somehow blame it on Trump.

All lockdowns do, is cause anxiety, boredom, hysteria, depression, fighting and, killing......that's it.

People need to go out, to work, to shop to SOCIALIZE! People NEED friends and family in their lives, we aren't meant to be loners, we're social creatures by nature. (Some, more than others)

We aren't doing anything to this virus by thinking we can hide from it, all we're doing is destroying ourselves.

Well, GET OUT THERE Abs. I think it would be a swell idea for you to host a 600 attendee super-spreader event! ;-)

And you can do your part by never leaving your Mom's basement.

Now, about you folks attacking Trump for being xenophobic and racist for that which you now claim he didn't do enough - any comment on that?

We just bent it down. We didn't follow through. trump saw things getting better so he opened up the nation.

He did it too soon.

Trump opened the nation? How did he do that?

Be specific Dana7360

He did it too soon.

We haven't reopened yet at all. Churches are still closed in many places, ditto with stadium, bar rooms, and schools. Further masks and social distancing is still be required here in America. Massive fines are being imposed on refuseniks. Fights, sometimes involving firearms are being waged daily as America struggles under the burden of our Virtual Lockdown/Social Distancing.

That's the whole point, turn people against each other, then somehow blame it on Trump.

All lockdowns do, is cause anxiety, boredom, hysteria, depression, fighting and, killing......that's it.

People need to go out, to work, to shop to SOCIALIZE! People NEED friends and family in their lives, we aren't meant to be loners, we're social creatures by nature. (Some, more than others)

We aren't doing anything to this virus by thinking we can hide from it, all we're doing is destroying ourselves.

Well, GET OUT THERE Abs. I think it would be a swell idea for you to host a 600 attendee super-spreader event! ;-)

Not that I need your permission, but, already planned.

Huge BBQ, no mask required, because, we're not sniveling, hysterical, afraid to breathe without a bacteria laden mask, liberals!

Wanna come? You can be the token leftie.

Huge BBQ, no mask required, because, we're not sniveling, hysterical, afraid to breathe without a bacteria laden mask, liberals!

Yay! Doug Ducey will be PROUD. Invite him. I will pass ;)

He did it too soon.

Don't worry Doctor hypocrite, I notice you avoiding me.

Loser

Maybe you're not a stupid enough Trumpublican to make it worth my while.
I'm here for the entertainment Dog! :D

MOD EDIT - this poster has been warned and post left up as one (of many) examples of trolling by the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

He did it too soon.

Loser

Don't want to comment on how the left media attacked Trump and it was them that downplayed the China virus?

He did it too soon.

Loser

Don't want to comment on how the left media attacked Trump and it was them that downplayed the China virus?

Many on both sides of the aisle got a few things wrong and downplayed somewhat in January and February.

But not Joe Biden!

He did it too soon.

Loser

Many on both sides of the aisle got a few things wrong and downplayed somewhat in January and February.

But not Joe Biden!

Biden has everything wrong.

He did it too soon.

We? You got a rat in your pocket. They opened back up in Florida without enough precautions and enforcement of health policy and have had to cut back that opening. Several states and municipalities made the same mistake. I am in Tennessee. Reopened in May, but having to cut it back in July and August.
Why don't you state your plan for controlling and reducing the epidemic and see how many buy it? Or do you just want what you want, now, no matter what?

Here in the Great State of Pennsylvania, the state is still pretty much locked down, masks required, schools closed, football canceled, social distancing. Yet out Death Rate per capita from Kung Flu is substantially higher than Florida and three times as high as Tennessee.

Wow! Just looked. We're #11 in cases, you guys are #12, 124,915 to 124,635, but our death toll only 1,271 compare to Pennsylvania death toll 7,417? What the heck did you guys do up there? We have 280 more cases and you have 6,146 more dead people? That is staggering! Our Governor seemed to ignore trump and took it seriously in the beginning, but when trump pushed for open up, Tennessee did, but maybe too quick and personal precautions were pretty loose in the state as a whole, but we are getting more stringent. What happened up there?

Yay! Doug Ducey will be PROUD. Invite him. I will pass ;)

I don't like Doug Doucey. He's a RINO.

He did it too soon.

We? You got a rat in your pocket. They opened back up in Florida without enough precautions and enforcement of health policy and have had to cut back that opening. Several states and municipalities made the same mistake. I am in Tennessee. Reopened in May, but having to cut it back in July and August.
Why don't you state your plan for controlling and reducing the epidemic and see how many buy it? Or do you just want what you want, now, no matter what?

Here in the Great State of Pennsylvania, the state is still pretty much locked down, masks required, schools closed, football canceled, social distancing. Yet out Death Rate per capita from Kung Flu is substantially higher than Florida and three times as high as Tennessee.

Wow! Just looked. We're #11 in cases, you guys are #12, 124,915 to 124,635, but our death toll only 1,271 compare to Pennsylvania death toll 7,417? What the heck did you guys do up there? We have 280 more cases and you have 6,146 more dead people? That is staggering! Our Governor seemed to ignore trump and took it seriously in the beginning, but when trump pushed for open up, Tennessee did, but maybe too quick and personal precautions were pretty loose in the state as a whole, but we are getting more stringent. What happened up there?

Gov Wolf and the Commonwealth's First She Male have really screwed things up. A lot of people , particularly in the Philadelphia area refused to wash their hands after using the can when President Trump asked them to

America has been very "serious" , certainly more serious than most nations. America requires masks and social distancing in all of the Target and Walmart stores, has closed down stadiums and arenas and schools. Hell, every day on the internet, we see stories about assaults, arrests, and even murders over the whole Mask Requirement issue

That's why our death toll is so stunningly low!!!!

The US death rate is stunningly low compared to countries with Govt run healthcare.

Majorly speaking that is Horse $hit.

If, God forbid, Biden should be elected, we will most certainly become a shithole country .

Just look at any other country that's run by socialists.

Look at any city/state run by democrats.

Dear Abbey,

Please catch up. Every "shithole socialist" country in the world did a better job of the pandemic than we did.

You're Truly,

-Doc
Did they? Prove it.

Thread doesn't meet Zone2 standards for "clean titles". In addition, the OP continuously trolled his own thread. That doesn't bode well for thread longevity. Thread was cleaned of off topic/flaming/trolling posts - please do not contribute to problems trolling threads in Zone 2.

It will stay closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back