New audio of Hunter Biden talking about his partner “the f**king spy chief of China” HOLY Crap… (Language warning)

Honestly, I gotta ask. Where do you idiots come up with these sites? How many hours do you spend scouring the Internet for any durge of a right of alt-right site that confirms your narrative?
And you're right. No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
The same # of hours Mentally Ill Liberals spend coming up with their fiction.
But you never seem to comment on them.

Except that where your great savior is concerned, the stories write themselves...mostly because of him. As I've said multiple times, he his own worst enemy.
He makes ALL of this own issues through his incompetence and corruption. What do you want people to do? Ignore it? :)
im sure i speak for alot---GOD is our savior---xiden is yours

No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
JackOff, this is why you sheople are such a joke.
There is obvious damning evidence that Beijing Biden is sold out to & compromised by our adversaries & you all don't give a sh!t because you hate Trump. :aargh:
You are the reverse barometer of politics. Whatever you say is guaranteed to be the exact opposite of the truth. You are just another tool, fool & stool for the left.
When you make a statement, we all get dumber. Go ahead & give me a lame comeback so I can smack you down again. :slap:

Honestly, I gotta ask. Where do you idiots come up with these sites? How many hours do you spend scouring the Internet for any durge of a right of alt-right site that confirms your narrative?
And you're right. No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
But the big guy is, ya fuck.

And still, no one cares. Wonder why? Oh yeah. It's a figment of you fucks overactive circle jerking.
You wonder why I think Trump supporters are idiots.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)

The DENIAL force is strong with you!

Except that where your great savior is concerned, the stories write themselves...mostly because of him. As I've said multiple times, he his own worst enemy.
He makes ALL of this own issues through his incompetence and corruption. What do you want people to do? Ignore it? :)
I read your bullshit...and that's exactly what it is.
Russia! Russia! Russia!

Whatever, Jan. He skated. Stop whining about it. Be glad it wasn't made a huge deal of before the 2016 election. Then you really might have had something to whine about.
And after all that, still...no one cares about Hunter Biden. Just like no one cares about Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka. They aren't running for President.
do you not understand that your decrepit geriatric candidate is involved in all of it? probably not, because you are not allowed to watch the TRUE news. what a shame

No, you think it's true because you want it to be. Again, I don't know what about this man is worthy of four more years but hey, that's why it's a free country. :)

There is obvious damning evidence that Beijing Biden is sold out to & compromised by our adversaries & you all don't give a sh!t because you hate Trump. :aargh:
You are the reverse barometer of politics. Whatever you say is guaranteed to be the exact opposite of the truth. You are just another tool, fool & stool for the left.
When you make a statement, we all get dumber. Go ahead & give me a lame comeback so I can smack you down again. :slap:

Oh close it and come up with something coherent. Blah, blah, blah...alt--right...blah, blah, blah.
And it's spelled sheeple. :)

And still, no one cares. Wonder why? Oh yeah. It's a figment of you fucks overactive circle jerking.
RUSSIA.

fuck off, wanker.

Want some cheese to go with that whine? Again, he makes all of his own issues. And I'm not sure what you are crabbing about Russia. Between the milquetoast Mueller report, Roy Cohn's interception of justice, and his Republican enablers, he skated scot-free when he should have at least (in a normal world) been served with obstruction of justice charges. So, no harm no foul. Instead of learning from that experience, he turns around and does it AGAIN! Why? Because he's corrupt. :)
Want some cheese to go with that whine?
Who's
whining?
You're so convinced Biden is going to win and yet you can't stop posting ad hominems.

I'm not convinced of anything except the fact that people as a majority are sick and tired of the Trump Circus clown show of incompetence.
Whether that translates into his sorry ass being kicked to the curb, we'll find out next Tuesday...hopefully. :)

Russia! Russia! Russia!

Whatever, Jan. He skated. Stop whining about it. Be glad it wasn't made a huge deal of before the 2016 election. Then you really might have had something to whine about.
And after all that, still...no one cares about Hunter Biden. Just like no one cares about Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka. They aren't running for President.
do you not understand that your decrepit geriatric candidate is involved in all of it? probably not, because you are not allowed to watch the TRUE news. what a shame

No, you think it's true because you want it to be. Again, I don't know what about this man is worthy of four more years but hey, that's why it's a free country. :)
you really are out there. all i can say is you hope its not---have you lived your whole life in denial?

RUSSIA.

fuck off, wanker.

Want some cheese to go with that whine? Again, he makes all of his own issues. And I'm not sure what you are crabbing about Russia. Between the milquetoast Mueller report, Roy Cohn's interception of justice, and his Republican enablers, he skated scot-free when he should have at least (in a normal world) been served with obstruction of justice charges. So, no harm no foul. Instead of learning from that experience, he turns around and does it AGAIN! Why? Because he's corrupt. :)
Who's
whining?
You're so convinced Biden is going to win and yet you can't stop posting ad hominems.

I'm not convinced of anything except the fact that people as a majority are sick and tired of the Trump Circus clown show of incompetence.
Whether that translates into his sorry ass being kicked to the curb, we'll find out next Tuesday...hopefully. :)
and im sure there are plenty here that are sick of your incompetance. just saying

Oh close it and come up with something coherent. Blah, blah, blah...alt--right...blah, blah, blah.
And it's spelled sheeple. :)
LOL. You truly are pathetic. Typical "deep thinker" lefty.
Creepy Joe bred a pedo son, who kept it in the family by going after his dead brothers wife & daughter.
Joe's a creepy traitor with a barely functioning brain.
He has locked himself in his basement again & hopes this major scandal all blows over. Problem is, they don't have control of the info.
It's all coming out, Trumps going to crush this election & you sheople will be bawling like the little pansies we all know you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Russia! Russia! Russia!

I'm not whining.
The only reason the actual vote tallies are not being revealed yet is because Trump is trouncing Biden.

Well you run with that if it makes you feel better. That's not what the initial polls and indicators are saying. But hey, they could be wrong.
And I never call an election until...you know...the actual election.
Are you retarded or being paid to pretend you're retarded?

RUSSIA.

fuck off, wanker.

Who's
whining?

We disagree because I hang out with people who aren't mentally ill.

Well, these right-wing nuts have convinced me of one thing - I will not vote for Hunter Biden. I will instead vote for Joe Biden. Go Joe!

Except Hunter was the bagman for Joe. Duh!

You're too stupid to hav heard what was said. That recording was about Joe. You don't care because you are an abject idiot partisan. That recording connected your candidate with the "Top Spy" of China.

You're too stupid to hav heard what was said. That recording was about Joe. You don't care because you are an abject idiot partisan. That recording connected your candidate with the "Top Spy" of China.

Says no reputable journalist...anywhere. Why? Because the story is a snipe hunt borne out of desperation to save the re-election hopes of a corrupt, incompetent President.
There really is no "lowering the bar" for you Trump supporters anymore is there? It's a constant contest to which of you can dig the hole deepest so that the bar can just fall down there. :)

Says no reputable journalist...anywhere. Why? Because the story is a snipe hunt borne out of desperation to save the re-election hopes of a corrupt, incompetent President.
There really is no "lowering the bar" for you Trump supporters anymore is there? It's a constant contest to which of you can dig the hole deepest so that the bar can just fall down there. :)
reputable journalist
There's a reputable journalist?
Any names?

I am a Conservative, Rump isn't, I didn't vote for him last time, I won't this time. Unlike you I can see beyond the tip of my nose. That recording is Hunter taking about his dad routing ALL of his calls to the felon sitting in prison (Hunter's partner) concerning China's top spy. I truly feel sorry for stupid people like you.

I told all these stupid DemNazis that The Bidens were crooked and it was all going to come out and if they really wanted to beat Trump they needed to pressure The DemNazi Mafia to nominate Gabbard.

Confession time ya dumb stump? When did you know your agents were transferring the doctored images to the phony water logged Mac book. Were you in on the timing of transferring it to the R man?

Name a reputable journalist.

Name a reputable journalist.

I bet he names "Maddow" :)

Forum List

Back