New audio of Hunter Biden talking about his partner “the f**king spy chief of China” HOLY Crap… (Language warning)

I know that full well. I speaks poorly of you. Were the tables reversed you'd fully believe Rump was guilty.
Rump? Are you talking about Donny Prez or Donny Jr. if accusations came out that Don Jr was raping 10 year olds, a week before the election, I don’t think I’d give it a second of attention

Honestly, I gotta ask. Where do you idiots come up with these sites? How many hours do you spend scouring the Internet for any durge of a right of alt-right site that confirms your narrative?
And you're right. No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.

You're too stupid to hav heard what was said. That recording was about Joe. You don't care because you are an abject idiot partisan. That recording connected your candidate with the "Top Spy" of China.

Says no reputable journalist...anywhere. Why? Because the story is a snipe hunt borne out of desperation to save the re-election hopes of a corrupt, incompetent President.
There really is no "lowering the bar" for you Trump supporters anymore is there? It's a constant contest to which of you can dig the hole deepest so that the bar can just fall down there. :)
Name a reputable journalist.
paul harvey---good day

Democrats don't care how much other Democrats steal. Democrats only care if they are "participating" in the theft.

What is the difference between that behavior and the behavior of a WHORE???

A: Absolutely NOTHING

I know that full well. I speaks poorly of you. Were the tables reversed you'd fully believe Rump was guilty.
Rump? Are you talking about Donny Prez or Donny Jr. if accusations came out that Don Jr was raping 10 year olds, a week before the election, I don’t think I’d give it a second of attention

You would if implicated Daddy Rump. That recording links Joe directly to the felon sitting in Jail and China's top spy. You're pathetic.

The problem with USMB members, who we know pay attention, saying that Trump didn't collude with Russia....is that we know that they know that they are lying.

It is alarmingly transparent. He got away with it. But you know he did it.

It is alarmingly transparent.

LOL!!!

Translation = everyone knows there is NO EVIDENCE, as Mueller and others admitted, even as they pressed it....

But Democrats are very good at endlessly parroting lies....

See the source image

Democrats don't care how much other Democrats steal. Democrats only care if they are "participating" in the theft.

I’m sorry but you lecturing about what Democrats care about is nothing more than comedy. You don’t have the credibility to be a respectable voice on the matter. That’s on par woth a guy trying to explain to a mother what child birth is like.

It is alarmingly transparent.

LOL!!!

Translation = everyone knows there is NO EVIDENCE, as Mueller and others admitted, even as they pressed it....

But Democrats are very good at endlessly parroting lies....

See the source image

Yes, he's innocent. As we all know, that Trump Tower meeting was about adoption, not getting their hands on stolen emails. :)

You know that parrot is eating it's own poop...right? :auiqs.jpg:

You would if implicated Daddy Rump. That recording links Joe directly to the felon sitting in Jail and China's top spy. You're pathetic.
Links in what way? So the reason why the FBI hasn’t gone after Joe is a deep state cover up? The reason why two Republican committees found nothing in Joe is a deep state cover up? The reason why Fox News is t covering these story’s is they are in the tank for Joe?! Haha. Listen to yourself man. It’s a joke

their hands on stolen emails.

Translation = we can't prove anything, but we, the Left Wing Liars who hate America, are still furious about being BUSTED for

1. staging fights at Trump events in collusion with CNN which then claimed "Trump inciting violence"
2. that Hillary CHEATED in the CNN debate with total collusion with "CNN employee" Donna Brazile (who later called Hillary's campaign a CULT)
3. that the difference between the DNC, the NYT, the WaPo, and CNN was .... there was no difference, they were all on the same team

Yeah, TRUTH, it is what a DEMOCRAT HATES the MOST

Hillary LOST and then SPAZZED OUT!!!

Were you SPAZZING TOO?

I’m sorry but you lecturing about what Democrats care about is nothing more than comedy. You don’t have the credibility to be a respectable voice on the matter. That’s on par woth a guy trying to explain to a mother what child birth is like.

Tell us, slade, what should be done to Democrats who get caught stealing from the taxpayer???

LOL!!!

Links in what way? So the reason why the FBI hasn’t gone after Joe is a deep state cover up? The reason why two Republican committees found nothing in Joe is a deep state cover up? The reason why Fox News is t covering these story’s is they are in the tank for Joe?! Haha. Listen to yourself man. It’s a joke

LOL, this stuff is just coming out. Hunter SPECIFICALLY states that he is pissed that his "Dad" is still calling the calling his business partner (who is now in prison) about his OTHER business partner the "Top Chinese Spy"

Slade really said he wouldn’t care if Don Jr was found to be raping kids?

Does anyone really believe that?

I mean lefties are definitely pedo sympathizers but get real.

Tell us, slade, what should be done to Democrats who get caught stealing from the taxpayer???

LOL!!!
Anybody caught stealing taxpayer funds should be fired and or arrested

LOL, this stuff is just coming out. Hunter SPECIFICALLY states that he is pissed that his "Dad" is still calling the calling his business partner (who is now in prison) about his OTHER business partner the "Top Chinese Spy"
Anything just coming out days before an election is bullshit in my eyes. I don’t believe I’m coincidence and I don’t believe this kind of stuff should be taken seriously

Anybody caught stealing taxpayer funds should be fired and or arreste

If we really put a serious effort into catching them, then you, apparently, would be in favor of firing and/or arresting

EVERY DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TODAY

LOL!!!!

Or, you are simply another LEFT WING LIAR

Forum List

Back