Another claim amplified in USMB makes it to Politifact (that Joe Biden admitted to engage in voting fraud)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And as it is always the case, it was a lie:
The board is the only place worse than Facebook to get your news from:
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Biden admits it!

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Try the Summer's Eve next time. Once again, we HEARD the man say it—out loud, no less. Tell me, when bird's chirp do you hear something else . . . perhaps someone calling out your name?

jackflash

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say the Yahoo Message board was pretty accurate regarding truth in statements UNTIL the 222nd Rumor/Slander & Half Truth Division took it over! The Yahoo Moderator battalion swung into action & started bouncing everyone that recieved a violation complaint. I got bounced for spewing out a hot headed rant that included racial/religious insults about those taliban punks that slaughtered those little kids & their teachers in Afghanistan(gawdam cowards). USMB @ least lets one speak their opinion(within REALISTIC limits of course) without bouncing us. We got super folks(not Politically Correct{P/C} indoctrinated) on this board though it does get a tad 'spirited' in conversation for sure. The field of politicks/politick'n involves Power & Control(P/C) which = People Control(P/C) which raises tempers as people like to control but do not like being controled. Soooo, sometimes an elevated temper can bring out 'slight' twists & exaggerations in discussions involving politics which then elevates into politick'n! At least when these boys(&girls?) on USMB speak their piece it's coming right from their gut, right from their hearts as they are not throttled by over zealous P/C moderators. That is why I stay tuned to USMB!

WTH_Progs?

Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. I never heard this, apparently you were offended.

2. It's worthless to bring up fact-checks, they're frauds like PROG-polls, news, debates & leaders. They're all run by the same political doctrines in PROG.

Fact-check is code for fabricate a story and/or adjust context to arrive at a desirable conclusion. If you read with intelligence & honesty you'd know that. Fact-checks are a component for misinformation.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List