New Addition To the Moderation Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of quite a few females, but maybe they didn't want the job for the same reason Winter bailed.
Doing what has to be done with no pay pretty much sucks when the owners make plenty of dough with their other forums. Cheap. Greedy.

I can think of quite a few females, but maybe they didn't want the job for the same reason Winter bailed.
Doing what has to be done with no pay pretty much sucks when the owners make plenty of dough with their other forums. Cheap. Greedy.

Just not that Gracie but you also become public enemy number one to one side or the other or to all sides.

Give K9 a chance and let see how this works…

You think people were nice to me? LMAO!!
Hate to see you go. I think more of you now after seeing how you were able to separate your administrative authority from your ideology. I still think you are basically a commie, but you definitely impressed me with your time as a mod.

Hate to see you go. I think more of you now after seeing how you were able to separate your administrative authority from your ideology. I still think you are basically a commie, but you definitely impressed me with your time as a mod.

I'm not a commie. But I appreciate that you saw what I tried to do as a mod.

Then why do you have a Maoist uniform you wear every Saturday at your DSA meeting?

I am going to leave you with that and hope one day you change your mind and take over the dungeon where we need someone like you!!!

I would have no problem running a dungeon. Because I could make the idiots STFU.

No, I am a confirmed capitalist. But I also believe in a safety net.

oh, we don't have to be nice to you anymore!

Nobody was when he was a mod except a few shameless ass kissers, which is why he didn't like the job and quit. He thought it would intimidate people into letting him post stupid nonsense and not beat his ass with it. lol didn't work.

The other mods are smart enough to use a few socks.

A fine addition to the staff, no doubt K9Buck has the right stuff to sniff out the riffraff.

So far he shows he actually reads the threads, instead of just responding to trolls who post rubbish and then run and complain about the responses their dumbass baiting generates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back