New Addition To the Moderation Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meister was a good one. Winterborn, too, from what I can tell.

Why did they leave?

When I was asked to be a mod I felt an obligation to give back to the board I have enjoyed for years.

Everyone on these forums deals with jerks and assholes. Being a mod means you amplify that 10x. I didn't enjoy my time here as much. So I selfishly stepped down.

No drama or trauma, and I have all the respect in the world for those who ride herd on this place.

When I was asked to be a mod I felt an obligation to give back to the board I have enjoyed for years.

Everyone on these forums deals with jerks and assholes. Being a mod means you amplify that 10x. I didn't enjoy my time here as much. So I selfishly stepped down.

No drama or trauma, and I have all the respect in the world for those who ride herd on this place.
That's too bad Winter. I always thought you were a calm moderator with patients of a saint. ;)

You gave up and now we as members will suffer!!!

You discovered why I kept on saying I would ban myself if I were ever made to take a moderator role on any forum!

I gave up because I no longer enjoyed coming here. I resigned in May and was removed from the Mod rolls in July. And any suffering is owed to the other posters, not me.

I gave up because I no longer enjoyed coming here. I resigned in May and was removed from the Mod rolls in July. And any suffering is owed to the other posters, not me.
I blame you Winter!!!

Anyhoo, now you know why so many turn the job down because you have to deal with nutters that complain constantly on here and tell you that you are siding with one side or the other when the one complaining is usually the idiot not knowing it and yes Winter that includes me!

I blame you Winter!!!

Anyhoo, now you know why so many turn the job down because you have to deal with nutters that complain constantly on here and tell you that you are siding with one side or the other when the one complaining is usually the idiot not knowing it and yes Winter that includes me!

Ok, you can blame me. No biggie.

And, for the record, I had turned the job down prior to accepting it. FlaCalTn caught me in a weak moment.

I don't interact with any mods anymore and they don't know who I am since I changed my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back