New Addition To the Moderation Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
1627485030312.png

K9Buck ya might need this

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well let me say your short term as moderator was nice and you will be missed but anyone that knows this place can understand why you couldn’t do this…

I appreciate that.

And it wasn't a matter of couldn't. I didn't lose sleep or have fits or anything. It just ruined the enjoyment of these forums. I have been enjoying them for years, as a fun diversions. If it is something I am not paid for, am not earning something for, then the enjoyment is the entire point.

Actually, I don't think you ARE supposed to mention, or at least LINK to other boards, but I'm curious, you're a girl, yet you have a MALE figure for you avatar! No girl figures in HarryPotterLand? Latent tranny?

Just curious.

First of all,.. I won't tell if you won't (although technically I didn't actually post a link ;) ) and second of all just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't like Harry or his picture. :p

It's a total mystery.....

Actually, I think it might be Mikey but it's sort of strange because he introduced himself as being a demon rat err umm I mean democrap,.. dang it!! Democrat. Sorry Coyote I don't mean you btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back