New acid test for RNC emplyees.

The following people, companies and groups say the election was not rigged:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption and COULD NOT, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

Oh, and the conservative judges and lawyers who penned the comprehensive report that addresses the various accusations, below.

PROVE SOMETHING for a change, PROVE them wrong, and you'll have the attention of the country. Then we set about nailing whomever is responsible. Until then, you're believing rumors, reports, internet memes, podcasts, winger websites, conspiracies and the guy who ALSO said the fucking EMMYS were rigged against him. The most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

60+ court failures so far. Just PROVE IT. That's just not asking all that much.

"No one in here owes you anything, and certainly not when you use this type of persona."
"He doesn’t talk like that in real life."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Flops is right.
I do not speak that way normally. Nor do I write that way. But, sometimes, here.....decorum and language can be different.

You see, when posters address me this way: "ya fucking ass-clown"; "fucking liar"........and worse, (some slow-leak posted rather derogatorily about my long departed mother; another suggest I eat a sack of foreskins; or I'm a Communist; or "a fag", "a homo")......and the like.

Well, that kinda puts a bit of a crack in the practice of civility, of taking some posters seriously as responsible adults with gravitas. Accordingly, one feels a bit of freedom to deal in-kind.

That's how it works over here. Now. Then. And in the future.

Hope I am clear on that.

What did you say that you think I'm required to refute, XponentiallyClueless?

The "mention" feature is for children begging for attention, btw.
So you can drop funny ratings on my posts but you can’t refute what I say.

Thanks for confirming that you’re not intellectually capable of articulating a coherent counter-argument, as I have said about you.

I’m sure your response will once again confirm how limited you truly are.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Flops is right.
I do not speak that way normally. Nor do I write that way. But, sometimes, here.....decorum and language can be different.

You see, when posters address me this way: "ya fucking ass-clown"; "fucking liar"........and worse, (some slow-leak posted rather derogatorily about my long departed mother; another suggest I eat a sack of foreskins; or I'm a Communist; or "a fag", "a homo")......and the like.

Well, that kinda puts a bit of a crack in the practice of civility, of taking some posters seriously as responsible adults with gravitas. Accordingly, one feels a bit of freedom to deal in-kind.

That's how it works over here. Now. Then. And in the future.

Hope I am clear on that.
Oh crystal...What get's me Chillicothe, is that you are clearly not a dumb person, and have a point of view. So, when you use the excuse that "he did it too" it just makes you look immature, and foolish....Think about that.

You’re not intelligent enough to articulate a coherent counter-argument. Your intellectual capabilities limit you to childish insults and emojis.
A counter argument to what?
You call my intelligence into question when you don't know that "acid" and "litmus" aren't synonyms?
Sit down and be quiet, child.

when you use the excuse that "he did it too" it just makes you look immature.....
Your perspective is not persuasive.
We believe you are trying too hard to justify your conviction that I am not enthusiastic towards your political views.

However, neither you or any others have offered exhibits where my avatar has used "fucking idiot" as an epithet applied to another poster; nor, suggested anybody's mother was a whore, or communist, Marxist, or homosexual.

And therein, poster j-mac is the distinction that makes the difference.
My avatar carefully avoids using the "he-did-it-too" rationale..... by....... not doing it.

Instead, if we can point out the fault-lines in another's arguments or allegations and can do it with satire, sarcasm, humor, condescension even.......well, we feel that is more useful than writing "eat-a-bag-of-dicks".

Your mileage may vary.

Everyone knows Democrats cheated and stole it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

No, everyone does not know that.
In fact, to allege such is silly.

First, prove it, poster Blues Legend.

But beyond his posted hyperbole, there is the reality of the millions of dollars spent by Don Trump enablers on the re-count by the Cyber Ninjas. The so-called computer audit firm out of Sarasota, FL, who set up camp in Phoenix to find all of those fraudulent ballots, and confirm the 'Stolen Election' fantagasm.

Instead, after months of on-the-clock billing to the Republicans, and near $10 million spent.....those hired Paladins found MORE votes for Joe Biden than originally tallied; and LESS for Don Trump!!

So count me as a scosh skeptical you know what you are talking about.*

-----------
*However, we are willing to change our minds if poster Blues Legend can offer credible proof from informed and vetted players. Hope I am encouraging with that.

:itsok:
Could you be any more obviously FOS?
So you’re still confused. It’s ok. I’ll help you out. Read this over as many times as you need to.

“So you can drop funny ratings on my posts but you can’t refute what I say.”

Let’s put it all together. You negatively rated my initial post, but you were unable to refute what I said in that post.

A counter argument to what?
A counter-argument to what I showed in that post.

Does that clear things up for you now? It’s ok. If this is too difficult for you, maybe you should just stick with your usual mindless insults and emojis. That might be more appropriate for someone with your limitations.

So you’re still confused. It’s ok. I’ll help you out. Read this over as many times as you need to.

“So you can drop funny ratings on my posts but you can’t refute what I say.”

Let’s put it all together. You negatively rated my initial post, but you were unable to refute what I said in that post.

A counter-argument to what I showed in that post.

Does that clear things up for you now? It’s ok. If this is too difficult for you, maybe you should just stick with your usual mindless insults and emojis. That might be more appropriate for someone with your limitations.
What are you asking me to counter, kid?
Just type it out and stop acting like a moron.

Forum List

Back