New acid test for RNC emplyees.

2000. That was the pt of O'Connor's opinion. The date for certification is essentially a drop dead date.
The counting was never stopped in several states....After which the tallies of all * mysteriously* and in defiance of all statistical probabilities flipped to the same guy.

Fact is that there is no example of any similarity -in US history anyway- of the counting stopping in several states and beginning again.

Such a thing did, however, happen in Venezuela...Who "won" there?

The counting was never stopped in several states....After which the tallies of all * mysteriously* and in defiance of all statistical probabilities flipped to the same guy.

Fact is that there is no example of any similarity -in US history anyway- of the counting stopping in several states and beginning again.

Such a thing did, however, happen in Venezuela...Who "won" there?
So, you are referring to counting of mail in ballots?

here's a cyber quarter

Apparently inthe tRump owned RNC you must answer one question before you can be hired:

"was the 2020 election stolen"

And I think you know what the answer has to be if you want the job.

That’s awesome! Good way to rid the RNC of idiots that think the election was on the up and up.

So, you are referring to counting of mail in ballots?

here's a cyber quarter
That's your story, buster.

Fact is that the counting had never ever been stopped prior to 2020.

Yes. Yes it was.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. It's vote was harvested and filled out by WEF operatives
The NGOs are the culprits here. They were organized to commit fraud with illegal phony registrations with peoples addresses at PO boxes or empty lots. The NGOs supplied the ballots not the phantom voters.

Well, moving beyond, distraught poster Oddball's emotional outbursts, we need a little more detail in his ask.

Such as, did this so-called stoppage occur in every precinct, every county, every State?
Did any of them keep all personnel on-site until the last ballot was counted? What about late arriving mail-in ballots? Say, for example, overseas ballots from our military?

After all, there are about 94,000 places to vote in America. Which ones "stopped counting" per poster Oddball's definition? Or is Oddball claiming ALL 94,000+ stopped?
Why do you do that? What would the reason be for you to address a quoted post by another poster, in the third person, instead of simply addressing him directly? And further using descriptors to identify in your smug, third person drivel, the way you did, if you really wanted an answer to your question? Clearly, all you want to do is troll here...No one in here owes you anything, and certainly not when you use this type of persona.

The NGOs are the culprits here. They were organized to commit fraud with illegal phony registrations with peoples addresses at PO boxes or empty lots. The NGOs supplied the ballots not the phantom voters.
Many democrat votes in Nevada were from fake addresses. Youtube banned people for talking about it.

Why do you do that? What would the reason be for you to address a quoted post by another poster, in the third person, instead of simply addressing him directly? And further using descriptors to identify in your smug, third person drivel, the way you did, if you really wanted an answer to your question? Clearly, all you want to do is troll here...No one in here owes you anything, and certainly not when you use this type of persona.
I can answer that. It’s a classic technique of the puppeteer. They think that if they adopt an obviously contrived writing style that nobody would be able to match them up with their “real” account.

He doesn’t talk like that in real life. When his supervisor at work gives him a job to do he doesn’t say “if good crew chief Wally would like for me to drop a basket of fries, for yon hungry customer, Joe Bob will get right on it!”

I can answer that. It’s a classic technique of the puppeteer. They think that if they adopt an obviously contrived writing style that nobody would be able to match them up with their “real” account.

He doesn’t talk like that in real life. When his supervisor at work gives him a job to do he doesn’t say “if good crew chief Wally would like for me to drop a basket of fries, for yon hungry customer, Joe Bob will get right on it!”
:laughing0301: That’s great…Yeah, I figured…So, you’re saying Chili’s a sock? I’d love to know for who? Seeing as that sort of thing is generally frowned on in most Internet forums…But it does explain a lot considering the ideology in here over the past couple of years.

Do you know a vote count that was not stopped? They are either stopped because the count is done, or they are stopped because a judge or a statute timeline has run out.

IN the 2020 election they were stopped when the counts were counted. Weird MAGA recounts were not permitted after the Constitutional requirements to submit the electors.

Forum List

Back