New acid test for RNC emplyees.

What are you asking me to counter, kid?
Just type it out and stop acting like a moron.
Wow, you really are slow.

“Let’s put it all together. You negatively rated my initial post, but you were unable to refute what I said in that post.”

How are you still not understanding this?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Flops is right.
I do not speak that way normally. Nor do I write that way. But, sometimes, here.....decorum and language can be different.

You see, when posters address me this way: "ya fucking ass-clown"; "fucking liar"........and worse, (some slow-leak posted rather derogatorily about my long departed mother; another suggest I eat a sack of foreskins; or I'm a Communist; or "a fag", "a homo")......and the like.

Well, that kinda puts a bit of a crack in the practice of civility, of taking some posters seriously as responsible adults with gravitas. Accordingly, one feels a bit of freedom to deal in-kind.

That's how it works over here. Now. Then. And in the future.

Hope I am clear on that.
One reads bloviating posing for what it is and what it says about the poseur.

I trust that’s clear.

Now, back on topic:

I question whether the report about the “acid test” is accurate.

Your perspective is not persuasive.
We believe you are trying too hard to justify your conviction that I am not enthusiastic towards your political views.

However, neither you or any others have offered exhibits where my avatar has used "fucking idiot" as an epithet applied to another poster; nor, suggested anybody's mother was a whore, or communist, Marxist, or homosexual.

And therein, poster j-mac is the distinction that makes the difference.
My avatar carefully avoids using the "he-did-it-too" rationale..... by....... not doing it.

Instead, if we can point out the fault-lines in another's arguments or allegations and can do it with satire, sarcasm, humor, condescension even.......well, we feel that is more useful than writing "eat-a-bag-of-dicks".

Your mileage may vary.
Classic, you say you avoid using that rationale even as you use that rationale…

Look, I’m not saying that it’s right to use what your claiming others have said to you, hell, even myself from time to time let that side out for a spin, but, if you want to be taken as a higher order of debate opponent, then I would suggest you drop the acts of condescension, smugness, and associated assholish behavior. It should be beneath you.

But, I also know you probably won’t because it’s really a cover for losing the argument. Take a look at really good debaters, they don’t use gimmicks like this, they rely on fact, and strong perspective to out maneuver whatever is thrown at them. Not goading their opponents into devolution of the argument.

But, like I say, you won’t because maybe you’re just not as bright as I’m giving you credit for here…

“Let’s put it all together. You negatively rated my initial post, but you were unable to refute what I said in that post.”

Are you retarded?
I didn't post a reaction to your OP, I just called you out for stupidly using "acid test" in the thread title. What's to argue over?
Is it an act?
Apparently so.

It's not news. It isn't even based on fact. It's the opinion of some nobody named Taegan Goddard from some off the wall liberal blog. It beats talking about the rats who are deserting Biden's ship. .

Are you retarded?
I didn't post a reaction to your OP…

You’re trying. Let me help you out again.

You negatively rated my first post in this topic, but you were unable to refute what I said in that post.

Does that help? Take your time. I know it can be difficult for someone like you but I appreciate your effort and perseverance.

Take a look at really good debaters, they don’t use gimmicks like this, they rely on fact, and strong perspective to out maneuver whatever is thrown at them.

I like your suggestion that "fact" or "facts"...... can be useful discussion feature here. Persuade minds.
It is encouraging. Hopeful.
However, for me (and you may have a different experience) but for me.....I've found that those articulate posters who respond with "fucking asshole", or "GFY", or "Eat-a-bag-of-dicks;....well, there seems to be an imperviousness to mere 'facts'.
But I like your optimism.

-------------------------------------------------------------
But, like I say, you won’t because maybe you’re just not as bright as I’m giving you credit for here…
Ah, I don' wanna delve too deeply into my brightness, in either degree, or lack-thereof.
Rather, maybe you could go back to your dream of the relevance of "facts" to some of the more colorful posters here.

Good luck.

You negatively rated my first post in this topic, but you were unable to refute what I said in that post.
Post #41. No, I didn't. I laughed at it because I found your intellectual impotence humorous.
A negative would be the "disagree" thumb's down.
Regardless, the fact that you were so triggered as to make some big deal over it only shows what a spineless pansy you are.
You suck at this, kid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No, everyone does not know that.
In fact, to allege such is silly.

First, prove it, poster Blues Legend.

But beyond his posted hyperbole, there is the reality of the millions of dollars spent by Don Trump enablers on the re-count by the Cyber Ninjas. The so-called computer audit firm out of Sarasota, FL, who set up camp in Phoenix to find all of those fraudulent ballots, and confirm the 'Stolen Election' fantagasm.

Instead, after months of on-the-clock billing to the Republicans, and near $10 million spent.....those hired Paladins found MORE votes for Joe Biden than originally tallied; and LESS for Don Trump!!

So count me as a scosh skeptical you know what you are talking about.*

-----------
*However, we are willing to change our minds if poster Blues Legend can offer credible proof from informed and vetted players. Hope I am encouraging with that.
We have no use for opinions from the Dem cheating election thieves. :eusa_hand:

We have no use for opinions from the Dem cheating election thieves.
--------------------------------------------------------

With no desire to be dismissive; however, I suspect that that sentiment towards "opinions" also applies towards facts.

No?

Post #41. No, I didn't. I laughed at it because I found your intellectual impotence humorous.
So you think that post displays intellectual impotence, but you’re incapable of explaining why that is.

“Attacking the intelligence of others while simultaneously demonstrating that you're not intellectually capable of anything more than childish insults.“

Thanks for confirming exactly what I said about you.

Are you retarded?
I didn't post a reaction to your OP, I just called you out for stupidly using "acid test" in the thread title. What's to argue over?
My bad, I confused you with the other useful idiot that started this thread.
It’s ok. I’m sure you have difficulty with plenty of simple things.

“Are you retarded?” didn’t work out so well for you there.

Apparently inthe tRump owned RNC you must answer one question before you can be hired:

"was the 2020 election stolen"

And I think you know what the answer has to be if you want the job.

Why has it startled some people seeking employment at the RNC? Why would the RNC not want to hire people loyal to their nominee?

Forum List

Back