New acid test for RNC emplyees.

I'm having no difficulty with you whatsoever, kid.
You can’t back up anything you say and you needed help understanding that I’m not the one who started the thread.

Stick with the childish insults and emojis. Clearly you have confirmed that you’re not intellectually capable of anything more than that.

I demur, poster Crepitus.
This forum benefits.....our society overall benefits....by a poster like The Great Satan.
It benefits us like we do with the Post Office's Most Wanted sheet on the corkboard.
It allows real-world responsible adults to see the level of jackassery and nutjobbery that lives over there in MAGA/QAnon-istan. It clarifies and identifies.

In short, The Great Satan serves as a thought-leader and spokesperson for the MAGA's.
As such, he is an excellent example of a bad example.
THAT.....has value for the rest of us. And our American society.
good-point-maclen-stanley (1).gif

You can’t back up anything you say and you needed help understanding that I’m not the one who started the thread.

Stick with the childish insults and emojis. Clearly you have confirmed that you’re not intellectually capable of anything more than that.
ScreenShot_20240215091601.png

--------------------------------------------------------

With no desire to be dismissive; however, I suspect that that sentiment towards "opinions" also applies towards facts.

No?
Democrats are the #1 enemy of the American people, certainly the poor and working class. Those filth need to be defeated then punished!

Out of curiosity:

Does this thread’s OP actually pass the “clean start” test? If so, maybe no thread should ever be closed on any claimed violation of that “rule.”
In what way do you imagine this violates the rules?

“Stick with the childish insults and emojis. Clearly you have confirmed that you’re not intellectually capable of anything more than that.”

If you weren’t so limited, you would have realized that you only confirmed what I said.
:itsok:

Do you know a vote count that was not stopped? They are either stopped because the count is done, or they are stopped because a judge or a statute timeline has run out.

IN the 2020 election they were stopped when the counts were counted. Weird MAGA recounts were not permitted after the Constitutional requirements to submit the electors.
So. No link. Check.

Forum List

Back